Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one who grifted off the back of GF. I can’t believe he used Comic Sans text for that T-shirt. What a turnip!

Original:
View attachment 2953606

My version:
View attachment 2953608

Your version:
View attachment 2953609
Have some fun guys.
I can’t believe he used Comic Sans

DON'T DISRESPECT THE FONT!

I'm mildly dyslexic and find the much-maligned Comic Sans by far the easiest font to read (especially on a yellow background, if anyone is interested).

Personally I think the appropriate font for this pompous twatopotamus would be "Dingbats".

There should be a law. <nods vigorously>

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In a nutshell.

Change a few words here and there, maybe add in 'veterans' and 'mental health', and you've also got the current incarnation of Hazbeen.

'Empty vessels make the most noise'. They both prove that saying every time they open their mouth.

Screenshot_20240524-075316_kindlephoto-113747815.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Cannes continues to cough up more "What You Ordered....." content.

We move on from the beautiful half-Nigerian Marchioness to Monaco. Formerly Europe's trashiest RF. Until Haz clapped eyes on Smeg.

Royal
Dior Brand Ambassadors.
Netflix

And far, far better-looking and more presentable than the Harkles. Beatrice wears clothes that fit, she's not flashing parts of her body, and Pierre sports a beard without looking like a vagrant.

View attachment 2953555
Beatrice is all the ILBW ever wanted to be. She belongs to a very, very old and rich Italian family. They own castles and even islands in Italy. Her sister is married to John Elkann, a billionaire owner of Ferrari and heir to one of the most famous jet set families in the world. She is an accomplished (left winged) journalist. She is a film producer - I believe that is why she was in Cannes. She is a Dior ambassador. She is beautiful. She married a prince from Monaco but she kept her life, her professional life going.

And she has beautiful young boys they occasionally share with the world - usually at Monaco events.

So, the sort of people the ILBW would love to be compared to, but is actually so far out of her league it's not even funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Misan Harriman is an absolute twit.
Somewhere in Britain an elderly lady is telling the story about a threatening man on the train who wouldn’t stop staring at her from the moment he stepped on the train. No matter how she tried to avoid his gaze, his hateful glance seered into her. She’d never been subjected to such ageism, such blatant misogyny and potentially racism.
He showed his colours, “I’m so important, I run the Southbank, I’ll stare TF out of any old bag I feel like”.
This horrid man has an agenda, he’s determined to race bait.
Daniel was spot on about this anecdote being a vehicle to boast about his credentials. ‘I travel first class’ ‘ho ho ho! They are going to very place i’m a chair of’.
IMG_3574.jpeg

Lookie here Nissan… you’re a bleeping toff. It’s no surprise how you’ve got ahead in life when your parents were rich and you had the best education. No one is stunned with how Etonian Boris Johnson climbed the greasy pole. It’s not so difficult - black, white or brown, to be half way up the rungs of the ladder when you have a superior education and money behind you. So lets stop pretending you’re disadvantaged, and trying to align yourself with a black man growing up on an estate in Brixton, because he would be facing adversity, as would his white counterpart, to reach the pinnacle of travelling first class or being chair of the Southbank centre, and if they did, THEY will have done it against all odds and that would be truly admirable. But not you. Get your head out of your backside!

Also Nissan Haribo, if I got onto First class wearing my rucksack and Tank Girl emblazoned denim jacked and Adidas Superstars, I, as a middle aged white woman still dressing like an 18 year old student, would attract the attention of snobs.
Stop attributing EVERYTHING to the colour of your skin. That’s if it even happened at all. And stop smacking your lips. It’s gross!
---
Misan does have a talent. A talent for making people think he is talented.
It’s not working on me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Daniel was spot on about this anecdote being a vehicle to boast about his credentials. ‘I travel first class’ ‘ho ho ho! They are going to very place i’m a chair of’.
View attachment 2954067

Lookie here Nissan… you’re a bleeping toff. It’s no surprise how you’ve got ahead in life when your parents were rich and you had the best education. No one is stunned with how Etonian Boris Johnson climbed the greasy pole. It’s not so difficult - black, white or brown, to be half way up the rungs of the ladder when you have a superior education and money behind you. So lets stop pretending you’re disadvantaged, and trying to align yourself with a black man growing up on an estate in Brixton, because he would be facing adversity, as would his white counterpart, to reach the pinnacle of travelling first class or being chair of the Southbank centre, and if they did, THEY will have done it against all odds and that would be truly admirable. But not you. Get your head out of your backside!

Also Nissan Haribo, if I got onto First class wearing my rucksack and Tank Girl emblazoned denim jacked and Adidas Superstars, I, as a middle aged white woman still dressing like an 18 year old student, would attract the attention of snobs.
Stop attributing EVERYTHING to the colour of your skin. That’s if it even happened at all. And stop smacking your lips. It’s gross!
---

It’s not working on me.
I read this and he's the female version of The Ho. Only he's more open about how hateful he is . No wonder they get on so well 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Beatrice is all the ILBW ever wanted to be. She belongs to a very, very old and rich Italian family. They own castles and even islands in Italy. Her sister is married to John Elkann, a billionaire owner of Ferrari and heir to one of the most famous jet set families in the world. She is an accomplished (left winged) journalist. She is a film producer - I believe that is why she was in Cannes. She is a Dior ambassador. She is beautiful. She married a prince from Monaco but she kept her life, her professional life going.

And she has beautiful young boys they occasionally share with the world - usually at Monaco events.

So, the sort of people the ILBW would love to be compared to, but is actually so far out of her league it's not even funny.
Very true.

Hazza is used to having everything fall into his lap, and rules amended, purely because of who he is. The RF facilitated that for him. Smeg came along and expected the same. Doors opening because of the title. And remaining open just because. No hard work or observing protocol needed.

Like Emma Thynn working for Longleat's future, the Casiraghis and their partners work hard. They're not trading off their connection to Prince Albert and their mother. They're not trading off being the grandchildren of Grace Kelly. It helps of course, but they have substance of their own behind them. Being Royal isn't their brand.

They're also not trading off losing a parent in a tragic accident when they were small. Very small. A lot younger than Haz.

They don't expect us to feel sorry for them either. They're not eternal victims.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Very true.

Hazza is used to having everything fall into his lap, and rules amended, purely bacause of who he is. The RF facilitated that for him. Smeg came along and expected the same. Doors opening because of the title. And remaining open just because. No hard work needed.

Like Emma Thynn working for Longleat's future, the Casiraghis and their partners work hard. They're not trading off their connection to Prince Albert. They're not trading off being the grandchildren of Grace Kelly. It helps of course, but they have substance behind them. Being Royal isn't their brand.

They're also not trading off losing a parent in a tragic accident when they were small. Very small. A lot younger than Haz.

They don't expec us to feel sorry for them either. They're not eternal victims.
I just realised something: Beatrice is even pretty much Hazno's type - a beautiful blonde! ahahahahahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Microplastics have been found in blood clots of the legs, heart and brain.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2954067

---

It’s not working on me.
*And stop smacking your lips. It’s gross!*

It is.

It's fecking repulsive - makes me feel physically sick.
---
I just realised something: Beatrice is even pretty much Hazno's type - a beautiful blonde! ahahahahahah
The cruelty of fate, eh? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Very true.

Hazza is used to having everything fall into his lap, and rules amended, purely because of who he is. The RF facilitated that for him. Smeg came along and expected the same. Doors opening because of the title. And remaining open just because. No hard work or observing protocol needed.

Like Emma Thynn working for Longleat's future, the Casiraghis and their partners work hard. They're not trading off their connection to Prince Albert and their mother. They're not trading off being the grandchildren of Grace Kelly. It helps of course, but they have substance of their own behind them. Being Royal isn't their brand.

They don't expect us to feel sorry for them either. They're not eternal victims.

Well said! And even worse, werent Princess Caroline’s children watching when their father was killed?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.