Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just glad we only have 6 weeks of election campaigning not like you poor tattlers in USA where it seems to be about 18 months
The ho will be cursing as it will keep her off the front page however it does give Catherine a break
She is probably begging for a chance to speak at the DNC convention in August. They had about 36 over 4 days last time…including a Republican who hated Trump…so it is possible. Not probable…but with Newsom’s favorite Nigerian Princess …anything is possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought this! Or the fact that Emz has posted a video proving her qualifications. Wonder if Yankee has deleted it herself? Emz mentioned she has been to the Police over this.

I really don't get what is going on. And why do people believe stuff with the flimsiest evidence and pile on and bully? God, social media makes me sick, it really does.
Maybe it's the Emz stuff.
But the rumours about her have been doing the rounds for years.

My money is on the usual suspects Boozy, Hariboman, the wax faced puppet Omar etc.

Perhaps we'll get an update later from Avid Gardener....

It's a shame if they have taken the channel down, as she said she was going to give some more brothel stories....

Reactions: 25
Maybe it's the Emz stuff.
But the rumours about her have been doing the rounds for years.

My money is on the usual suspects Boozy, Hariboman, the wax faced puppet Omar etc.

Perhaps we'll get an update later from Avid Gardener....

It's a shame if they have taken the channel down, as she said she was going to give some more brothel stories....
What are the rumours about Emz, other than she is not a therapist? It's like being back in school! She seems quite genuine to me, and even more so now that she has proved her credentials.

The other Twitter accounts Yankee thinks are her, why and how? Where is the evidence? It's all so vague.

Reactions: 15
She realised that Harry and Meghan have nothing to offer her? Or did they screw her over? What happened? This is a clear message:

View attachment 2952354
She looks great. They all did. It was lovely to see the show of support for William.

I'd say she has realised which side her bread is buttered, so to speak. Better to stick with the actual royal family than the two who (m)exited and 'are building their lives overseas' 😁

I'd also say William knows exactly who within the cousins circle he can trust, and who he can't.

Reactions: 34
tattler Catherine portrait is giving me strong Borja Christ vibes.

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 16.06.21.png
image_400x400.jpeg

same overconfidence and lack of anything resembling skill.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Isn't it funny that all these papped meal shots that get leaked they are rarely on their own or with unknown people. Always with famous people to boost their profile or try to indicate they are wanted/in negotiations for something to make them appear desirable :sick: probably all the meal gets put to expenses.
Great point @Fredsnail! They are never papped on their own; even if it means they are shown just walking past famous people who aren't even glancing in the dasterdly duo's direction. (The most memorable one being the picture of them walking past Cameron Diaz and her husband, Benjie Madden on the sidewalk outside a restaurant).

It's mind blowing to think that, just a short time ago (ie 6 yrs), Prince Harry would once have been met with massive crowds eager to see a glimpse of real RF here in America. Now, people of any importance can't get away from him fast enough. Kind of like Uncle David, who couldn't hold a conversation to save his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Did Yankee Wally get terminated again? I was watching her latest video and stopped, came back 15 minutes later and video was gone and “account associated with this video has been terminated” sort of message. Damn……..
Oh EFF!

I hope not. I've been saving her up for this afternoon
---
Who is Daniel Boland?

I was just about to post this.

Misan has such a high opinion of himself - it's all about him.

TBH, I might have rolled my eyes at him because he dresses like a tosser.

Woman could have been rolling her eyes at anything* - something she'd just read, perhaps she'd been talking to her husband** and had rolled her eyes at something he'd said, perhaps she'd got mascara in her eye.***

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU, MISAN.

* If, indeed, she had been roling her eyes at all

**White women in their 60s and 70s are notorious for talking to their husbands and rolling their eyes at some fatuous comment their hapless male has made.

*** She might even have been thinking "Oh Christ! It's that pillock that takes un-photoshopped candid pictures of some minor celebrity - can't remember her name."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
You can't expect me to spread gossip?
That's fair enough. I just thought it may have been stuff that was already on here. I don't feel right that the negative stuff was put out with no evidence, and not much background. I will remain impartial!

Reactions: 15
Oh EFF!

I hope not. I've been saving her up for this afternoon
---

I was just about to post this.

Misan has such a high opinion of himself - it's all about him.

TBH, I might have rolled my eyes at him because he dresses like a tosser.

Woman could have been rolling her eyes at anything* - something she'd just read, perhaps she'd been talking to her husband** and had rolled her eyes at something he'd said, perhaps she'd got mascara in her eye.***

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU, MISAN.

* If, indeed, she had been roling her eyes at all

**White women in their 60s and 70s are notorious for talking to their husbands and rolling their eyes at some fatuous comment their hapless male has made.

*** She might even have been thinking "Oh Christ! It's that pillock that takes un-photoshopped candid pictures of some minor celebrity - can't remember her name."
He left her to 'stew in her hatred'. What the duck??? I'm gobsmacked. Up himself much. Just want to slap his smug face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She looks great. They all did. It was lovely to see the show of support for William.

I'd say she has realised which side her bread is buttered, so to speak. Better to stick with the actual royal family than the two who (m)exited and 'are building their lives overseas' 😁

I'd also say William knows exactly who within the cousins circle he can trust, and who he can't.
They are their MOTHERS daughters after all 😉

(Never a Sarah fan)

Reactions: 17
That's fair enough. I just thought it may have been stuff that was already on here. I don't feel right that the negative stuff was put out with no evidence, and not much background. I will remain impartial!
I was joking about not spreading gossip...

As for the gossip, way back she used to livestream with Trevor Coult.
Then when he started getting attacked, rumours started that she was working with Boozy - whether this is what Yankee Wally was on about when she said that people were going for therapy and then having stuff they'd said spread around, I don't know - but I always had the feeling - thanks to my interactions with Diana's ghost - that the lady did protest too much in her denials.

I haven't watched her stuff for ages, not because of the drama (who doesn't like the drama?), but because she so frequently gets elementary facts wrong.

• Haha
On a Day Like Today ~ May 23, 2022. The Royal Mint unveiled a £5 coin featuring HRH Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, currently known as HRH The Prince of Wales, in commemoration of his 40th birthday.

The celebratory coin, available in gold and silver, was created by designer and engraver Thomas T Docherty and features a 3D version of the Duke's portrait set amid his royal cypher - his initial W - and the number 40. This was the first time the HRH, who was second in line to the throne at the time, appeared alone on an official coin struck by the Royal Mint.

The coin features an inscription on the edge reading: 'HRH The Duke of Cambridge' and image of HM Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark, struck on the back side.

Royal Mint: https://www.royalmint.com/.../the-40th-birthday-of.../...

• Heart
Who is Daniel Boland?

My fave YouTuber …. Love Daniel ….. he doesn’t pretend to know anything or have sources, he just gives his own opinion on topics …… Oh and he makes me laugh more than any of the others! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.