Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found on Tumblr. Credit to the brf-rta blog.

A comprehensive, straightforward timeline about Aldi. From pregnancy to the Harkles buggering off to Canada. I'd forgotten some of it.
I will nick it for the Wiki!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't know about everyone else but I hope they do a video telling us all how to vote - otherwise I'll be clueless!!!

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She realised that Harry and Meghan have nothing to offer her? Or did they screw her over? What happened? This is a clear message:

1716455693367.png

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't know about everyone else but I hope they do a video telling us all how to vote - otherwise I'll be clueless!!!

:rolleyes:
I live in a little village in a former red wall constituency. Labour never did anything for round here because they knew they were guaranteed to be voted in.

The conservatives got in at the last election and promised lots of improvements to the local area which, at the end of their term, has amounted to the grand total of absolutely nothing.

Doesn't matter who I vote for... if I vote. Labour is going to be back in :cautious:

Back on topic: when everybody laughed at Brian Rachel's jam, did she cry one tear left eye go or did she gently sink to the floor weeping? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I live in a little village in a former red wall constituency. Labour never did anything for round here because they knew they were guaranteed to be voted in.

The conservatives got in at the last election and promised lots of improvements to the local area which, at the end of their term, has amounted to the grand total of absolutely nothing.

Doesn't matter who I vote for... if I vote. Labour is going to be back in :cautious:

Back on topic: when everybody laughed at Brian Rachel's jam, did she cry one tear left eye go or did she gently sink to the floor weeping? :unsure:
Unless enough women decide they like being a woman and don't want men in their toilets, changing rooms, rape crisis centres, prisons, sports teams etc etc.

Strange that the great feminist icon MM hasn't got anything to say in support of actual women.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She doesn't gently sink to the floor - she collapses hysterically.

Graceful and gentle aren't in her vocabulary

• Haha
BIB your post
"The security issue, for Harry, is all-encompassing. There is no real hope it will change, and Harry is yet to reconcile himself to bringing his wife and two children to Britain while their protection is not agreed to his satisfaction."

I don't think it's an "obsession" at all so much as a joint strategy which serves two purposes. It keeps the Flatpacks firmly in the picture, and it makes sure Harald and his Ho (or Harald alone) is unable to bring the children over to England. A vital stalemate for the Sussexes and for the King, as neither has to confront the reality at Heathrow Arrivals that there are no children to protect. Neither can afford to break the stalemate as the truth would come out, so we're presented with a false scenario and it's working very well.

It's not about security or police at all. It maintains the fiction on Harald's side that he is afraid of the UK. On the Monarch's side he is standing firm that his son won't get the protection level he demands. His illness is thrown in for good measure. The result suits both parties and keeps the stalemate going, nobody has to do anything, and the public get worn down and disheartened as their legitimate questions are ignored. This charade is bolstered by literally thousands of unseen components.
I' think you've nailed it, here. We are unlikely to ever know the truth, but the current stalemate suits both sides. (But I'll bet it doesn't suit the Waleses. They are the ones suffering here.)

I personally think that there is at least one child, but that M was not pregnant. I'm in the "surrogacy" camp. I think the "of the body" requirement to be in the line of succession is what has caused all the secrecy. Whatever the truth, it would be so much better if the palace just put out an admission and an apology.

"H and M had their children via surrogate/ suffered the loss of M's pregnancies/ whatever. They felt that this was something they wanted to keep private and in an attempt to respect their wishes we supported them in what we now realise and admit was a very unfortunate fabrication. We fully expected that they themselves would have revealed the truth before now, as they said that they needed to wait until they were emotionally strong enough to cope with it. In retrospect we realise that we made the wrong decision and apologise unreservedly for misleading the nation."

Something like that, but couched in palace-speak would do it. There would be an uproar, obviously, but they would be able to ride the storm because many people have lost children, been unable to conceive, etc and there would, once the anger had died down, be a wave of sympathy. (Also it would explain why H and M got away with so much bad behaviour)

However, the longer this drags on the worse it will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She doesn't gently sink to the floor - she collapses hysterically.

Graceful and gentle aren't in her vocabulary
Ah but, in Spare, whenever Brian Rachel met with adversity she would "sink to the floor gently weeping"

i.e. wrong tiara = floor gently weeping, refused lipgloss = floor gently weeping, Harold farts = floor gently weeping etc. etc.

N.B. I've not actually read Waaagh so my recollection of the actual reasons for the tears may vary ;)🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ah but, in Spare, whenever Brian Rachel met with adversity she would "sink to the floor gently weeping"

i.e. wrong tiara = floor gently weeping, refused lipgloss = floor gently weeping, Harold farts = floor gently weeping etc. etc.

N.B. I've not actually read Waaagh so my recollection of the actual reasons for the tears may vary ;)🤣
Of course I was forgetting that she's a perfect Disney Princess

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh no, you quite misunderstand.

From now until polling day everyone in Britain will be glued to their televisions and radios, eager to imbibe the wit and wisdom of the intellectual heavy-weights that make up political and media class.

No one dare risk the slightest of distraction - such as walking the dog or taking children to the park - lest they miss the latest thing that may not be said, or for which nothing can be done, and why this or that should be banned.

It's all too thrilling to allow those who wish to watch Trooping the Colour.
BIB - Indeed!

It is not often that we have the privilege of seeing and hearing so many cerebral titans offering the outpourings of their great brains.

The entire country is breathless with anticipation, and popcorn slaes have already gone through the roof! It's thrilling - everyone I meet agrees and with tears pouring down their faces, they all echo the same refrain . . . "WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE"

• Haha
Reactions: 21

More like she slid down the wall silently weeping whilst leaving streaks of fake tan on the damask wallpaper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
More like she slid down the wall silently weeping whilst leaving streaks of fake tan on the damask wallpaper.
Maybe that's why they don't get to go to Windsor Castle.

The cleaners are still trying to get the dubious brown stains (that they hope is Brian Rachel's fake tan and not Harold's tit) off the priceless antiques.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

underneath someone has mentioned ghana being the next country to visit.
I'm still struggling to see in what way this visit to Nigeria resembled a royal tour.

For a start there were no royals involved, there were (so far as we know) no diplomatic or business meetings behind the scenes, they met no one of any real importance (yeah ok the head of defence or whatever), and went nowhere of any importance - like for instance the Dangote oil refinery.
---

Apparently the lip gloss story is...
The Great She Ostrich asked to borrow the lip gloss, Kate gave it to her, and then said to keep it.
It's as simple as that.

Last edited:
Frankly I don't trust any of them to run the country...we seem to have no politicians of any decent standard now. I don't know why we can't find any talent to stand for office but they seem to be uniquely incompetent idiots at the moment. The NHS is Wales is in just as much trouble as the NHS here but I don't think we have anyone with the brains to sort it out, of any political party. Person

Couldn't agree more. I think self ID is very dangerous for women so am very nervous about this election. But the Tories are utter crap too.
Do we think the press will ever get tired of printing these ludicrous stories about MM? I guess as long as people click they don't care about the content...argh.
The looming election worries me too.
Who do I vote for?
I'm a woman (biological at that) so that's labour off the table.
I have a disability, so no tory voting either.

If only we had a press that held politicians to account and reported honestly what is going on instead of endless waffle about Harold not being safe in a royal Palace, or what a cow Catherine is for not ignoring her own ill health to sort poor Harold's problems with his meanie big brother.

Still, at least I'm not sobbing my heart out over failed manky jam, so I suppose it's not that bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.