Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fave YouTuber …. Love Daniel ….. he doesn’t pretend to know anything or have sources, he just gives his own opinion on topics …… Oh and he makes me laugh more than any of the others! 😃
He's hilarious and always makes me laugh too.

Reactions: 19
My fave YouTuber …. Love Daniel ….. he doesn’t pretend to know anything or have sources, he just gives his own opinion on topics …… Oh and he makes me laugh more than any of the others! 😃
Same here - he's hilarious, and takes the piss out of himself as well.

Reactions: 20
from Reddit - a portent of impending doom

The moment the devil entered and darkness descended upon the Royal family. A creepy and ominous photo symbolizing what was to come.

tered-and-darkness-descended-upon-v0-d2ngbb5v722d1.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
No- I can't either. But in fairness, I rarely take any notice of any political shenanigans. Perhaps we usually have more notice of the upcoming farce.

I have no idea who to vote for because every fecking party is as corrupt as hell and totally shyte.

All I know is I want a decent NHS, a decent education system, a decent police force, a decent immigration policy and NO FECKING MEN PUTTING ON A FROCK AND A CHEAP WIG AND DEMANDING THAT "GENDER" TRUMPS SEX.
101% 👍👍👍

I reckon that If the Starmer side of the Uniparty gets in we women are definitely going to need to make support groups!
My betting is that there won't be much more money for public services from the Treasury after the Rishi side's 14 years of criminal profligacy.
If they can scrape the barrel, it'll mainly go to services for the cheap frocks and wigs brigade and the die gang.

Though some good news I picked up the other day is that the NHS is updating its Constitution. Notably, they are strengthening our rights to ask for and expect to be in women-only wards and to be examined by someone of our own biological sex.
Read the form and fill in if you want: https://consultations.dhsc.gov.uk/en/660d21db9ecc4223dd0174bf

These issues were really worrying me. In the madness that's been going on, women have been refused treatment if they've declined to be in mixed wards or wards with men-identifying-as-women (there have even been rapes by these men).
Similarly, women have been declined examinations if they ask for a biological female practitioner. (I would have been one of those declined treatment!). They are proposing to put men-identifying-as women in single rooms of their own.

So, I'm hoping that it's the quiet start of an official pushback against all the idiocy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
from Reddit - a portent of impending doom

The moment the devil entered and darkness descended upon the Royal family. A creepy and ominous photo symbolizing what was to come.

View attachment 2952860
Not one single person in this picture is smiling. No one is jovial- even the small children. I’ve never seen this at a wedding - at mine we got told off by the photographer for behaving like unruly school children and giggling!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I love college football. I love it so much that, every year, I watch as much of the televised NFL draft as I can. It’s not that I really care about what pro team chooses what player…I like the personal stories about these young stand-out players, where they are from, their family lives, their inspiration. The NFL,is smart enough to build the whole production around the young men and their families.

I can’t imagine how long they could hold interest if they built the show around Commissioner Goodell’s wife and her fashion changes. Or Goodell pretending to catch a long pass…or his wife twerking in the lead of a parade of stand-out players…all of whom remain forgotten and anonymous to feed her enormous need for attention.

No, the NFL wants us to bond with those young men, buy tickets or an NFL TV pass to watch them play the following year. They understand the financial health of the whole operation can thrive or fail depending on the wisdom of their focus.

My question, dear Tattlers…is how long can Invictus survive in its current format centered entirely around an aging cable actress? Maybe the Grey Suits are not replacing Harry because they know he is running it into the ground. Why would these athletes continue to compete…when their stories are erased to make room for more details about the price of Markles’s latest ghastly get-up?

Why would the public continue to have interest…when the reason for the games has become not the Invictus spirit of the individual wounded athletes..but just the insatiable public attention craved by Harry’s foolish wife? Whoever could be inspired by THAT?

Most of our high profile American Grifters are much more subtle. They convince us that they are truly helping the desperate, feeding the hungry, rebuilding ravaged communities…but they keep the focus away from themselves so we stay emotionally ‘involved.’ Now much later we see that there is little evidence of where the money went…but by that time…the circus has moved on.

I think H&M are starving their Cash Cow
I blame the Invictus Board who has continued to let this happen

• Angry
Reactions: 51
Not one single person in this picture is smiling. No one is jovial- even the small children. I’ve never seen this at a wedding - at mine we got told off by the photographer for behaving like unruly school children and giggling!
The gentleman carrying out the ceremony had rather an unfortunate name (I'd warned everybody but they thought I was winding them up 😁 ), the youngest bridesmaid gave the youngest pageboy a loud bollocking for ruining her day mid-ceremony and my now mother-in-law started wailing like an air-raid siren 😂

The entire congregation was in hysterics and my husband & I 🤭 only managed to get through our vows by avoiding eye contact and staring at the walls to avoid collapsing into fits of giggles 🤣

And that's before the photographs...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

underneath someone has mentioned ghana being the next country to visit.
Well, I'm nowhere near as angry as I've ever been....but I'm well pissed-off with Chunk.
WTF did he expect with all his darling-boy indulgence and laissez faire?
He's had endless opportunities to rein in these imbecilic grifting delinquents.
Endless opportunities to take ALL the titles away.
Endless advice from his loyal subjects and, no doubt some of his advisors and family.

These deceitful, manipulative juvenile delinquents are just going to keep on rolling endlessly until he does.
If he can't do it, perhaps he should consider handing over to William - his second job when he's King will be to marmalise his pathetic excuse for a brother, straight after he posthumously restores Diana's HRH.

What a shedload of tit Chuck's leaving to William and Catherine...😢❣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Breaks my heart to realise this, she must have known it was all going to go downhill. I'm just glad she's not still alive to see Charles and Catherine diagnosed with Cancer.
They've had such a long run of bad luck. I know Fergie is an idiot but I also hope she is recovering from her stuff too.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.