Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much ❤ I'd lost the post with being online less etc.

What would Smegs understand or know about tradition. She'd clearly never bothered to assimilate or even find out how things were done, just demanded that everyone else change themselves and their preferences and habits according to her preferences. Because Smegs knows best. And it was a great excuse for spending money she didn't earn. I wonder if she and/or JM pocketed some change from that particular transaction? 🤔

Nothing like a bit of 🐾 fur to equalise people from all walks 😂
I would add that although I don't move in those exalted circles myself, I know a couple of people who do, and it isn't just a tatty blanket - it's one that you have to fight a labrador for. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Re the Malta article, it's a pity the old Marquis had been attached - MM might have set her sights on him and we'd have been spared any knowledge of her existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I live in a little village in a former red wall constituency. Labour never did anything for round here because they knew they were guaranteed to be voted in.

The conservatives got in at the last election and promised lots of improvements to the local area which, at the end of their term, has amounted to the grand total of absolutely nothing.

Doesn't matter who I vote for... if I vote. Labour is going to be back in :cautious:

Back on topic: when everybody laughed at Brian Rachel's jam, did she cry one tear left eye go or did she gently sink to the floor weeping? :unsure:

Same but opposite, so I guess we at least cancel each other out ;)

Reactions: 16
I live in a little village in a former red wall constituency. Labour never did anything for round here because they knew they were guaranteed to be voted in.

The conservatives got in at the last election and promised lots of improvements to the local area which, at the end of their term, has amounted to the grand total of absolutely nothing.

Doesn't matter who I vote for... if I vote. Labour is going to be back in :cautious:

Back on topic: when everybody laughed at Brian Rachel's jam, did she cry one tear left eye go or did she gently sink to the floor weeping? :unsure:
She more than likely threw a teapot filled with hot water, then the whole tea set, complete with scones, cream and jam…..

Reactions: 20
Did Yankee Wally get terminated again? I was watching her latest video and stopped, came back 15 minutes later and video was gone and “account associated with this video has been terminated” sort of message. Damn……..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Did Yankee Wally get terminated again? I was watching her latest video and stopped, came back 15 minutes later and video was gone and “account associated with this video has been terminated” sort of message. Damn……..
It will be the comment she made about 'thick lips'.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I love college football. I love it so much that, every year, I watch as much of the televised NFL draft as I can. It’s not that I really care about what pro team chooses what player…I like the personal stories about these young stand-out players, where they are from, their family lives, their inspiration. The NFL,is smart enough to build the whole production around the young men and their families.

I can’t imagine how long they could hold interest if they built the show around Commissioner Goodell’s wife and her fashion changes. Or Goodell pretending to catch a long pass…or his wife twerking in the lead of a parade of stand-out players…all of whom remain forgotten and anonymous to feed her enormous need for attention.

No, the NFL wants us to bond with those young men, buy tickets or an NFL TV pass to watch them play the following year. They understand the financial health of the whole operation can thrive or fail depending on the wisdom of their focus.

My question, dear Tattlers…is how long can Invictus survive in its current format centered entirely around an aging cable actress? Maybe the Grey Suits are not replacing Harry because they know he is running it into the ground. Why would these athletes continue to compete…when their stories are erased to make room for more details about the price of Markles’s latest ghastly get-up?

Why would the public continue to have interest…when the reason for the games has become not the Invictus spirit of the individual wounded athletes..but just the insatiable public attention craved by Harry’s foolish wife? Whoever could be inspired by THAT?

Most of our high profile American Grifters are much more subtle. They convince us that they are truly helping the desperate, feeding the hungry, rebuilding ravaged communities…but they keep the focus away from themselves so we stay emotionally ‘involved.’ Now much later we see that there is little evidence of where the money went…but by that time…the circus has moved on.

I think H&M are starving their Cash Cow and are too attention-needy to know.

Reactions: 32
I'm just glad we only have 6 weeks of election campaigning not like you poor tattlers in USA where it seems to be about 18 months
The ho will be cursing as it will keep her off the front page however it does give Catherine a break

Reactions: 25
She doesn't gently sink to the floor - she collapses hysterically.

Graceful and gentle aren't in her vocabulary
I picture her as a Karcher patio cleaner attachment; all flailing arms and water scooshing everywhere.
---
Billiards.

Pocket version.
Probably poking his index finger onto the fabric to try and convince observers he has a todger large enough to be seen…….another lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought I had seen a part of this before but not the start where she shows all the pictures ‘little Meg’ ? Really ? But skips over the baby photo - who is that then Smegzy?
so many questions ! gawd she is as fake as f***

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I watched it this morning too, and now it's gone!

It will be the comment she made about 'thick lips'.
I thought this! Or the fact that Emz has posted a video proving her qualifications. Wonder if Yankee has deleted it herself? Emz mentioned she has been to the Police over this.

I really don't get what is going on. And why do people believe stuff with the flimsiest evidence and pile on and bully? God, social media makes me sick, it really does.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.