Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

underneath someone has mentioned ghana being the next country to visit.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I've been a bit off due to work (and some medical check up I have been doing - lots of exams!). But I just wanna reinforce how lovely Zara looked at the Garden Party.

View attachment 2951416

The dress was beautiful and appropriate for the event. Also, if you can't see the difference between this and all outfits the ILBW paraded in Nigeria, I am sorry you can't recognise class, and you don't know the meaning of regal.

Also, let's look at this picture of William and give a meaning to the word "iconic":

View attachment 2951428

The ILBW can try and push for being the "iconic" one, but darling you can try as much as you wish and you will always be generic.
I think Zara shows Mary Poppins vibes there and that kind of gives the vibe that she's a safe pair of hands. That article about Team W made me feel happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
i’ve Always thought this as well ..... it would be their ‘get out of jail’ card BUT how will they explain the photo of them with the child in the bath? Bathing someone else’s child 🤔 ? Not a good look in my opinion.
Well it's clear they will say anything at anytime to suit whatever narrative they are spinning so nothing would surprise me. Watching Harry say 'we never said it was racist', when they had, was shocking. The bare faced lying, and that the press let them get away with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Found on Tumblr. Credit to the brf-rta blog.

A comprehensive, straightforward timeline about Aldi. From pregnancy to the Harkles buggering off to Canada. I'd forgotten some of it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

underneath someone has mentioned ghana being the next country to visit.
For a pair that wanted to distance themselves from Royal life and make their own way in the world, it's quite the admission of failure to be back cos playing being Royal so quickly. Parliament won't do anything about these two, KC has to strip them of COS, take them off the RF website, and somehow get Invictus off them.

Reactions: 38
Regarding Harold's accomodations during his speedy visit to the UK. He ASKED for Windsor. This tell us two things:

1. Windsor is now the family home. The King has been staying there while in London, to be as close as possible to the Wales family. Harold didn't want a safe place to stay, he wanted a place to show that he was still family;

2. Harold had a plan. Harold wanted the opportunity to spend the next months blabbing about that stay "with the family". He wanted to be able to say whatever he wanted about how he was received by everyone - eventually even try to go and see Catherine.

When for obvious reasons Windsor was denied he threw a tantrum and went to a Hotel - not at all worried about his security. I am still on the fence about the possibility that, had he stayed at Buckingham, KC would have seen him. I pretty much feel inclined to believe the reports that claim that seeing Harold (and his whining, blackmailing for financial support, etc) was not good for KC health and, more importantly, not good for the UK reputation on the eve of the fake Royal Tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
BIB

Here you go.

The blanket thing shows how she just didn't get it. Brand new and personalised?

Was Haz even consulted? At those sort of weekends it's a tatty tartan wool blanket, preferably the family's own tartan. One that's seen service for at least a couple of generations, lives in the back of the 'shooting brake' and is covered with Labrador hairs.

Thank you so much ❤ I'd lost the post with being online less etc.

What would Smegs understand or know about tradition. She'd clearly never bothered to assimilate or even find out how things were done, just demanded that everyone else change themselves and their preferences and habits according to her preferences. Because Smegs knows best. And it was a great excuse for spending money she didn't earn. I wonder if she and/or JM pocketed some change from that particular transaction? 🤔

Nothing like a bit of 🐾 fur to equalise people from all walks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.