Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @wibble
Neil seems to be taking this Nigerian ancestry story seriously in that the Ho's not managed to provide any proof. He says the Nigerians are willing to help Snakebite trace her ancestry too, as surely she must be Nigerian? Because of this Snakebite ducked out of the trip as she was supposed to come along with the Flatpacks.
What a load of rubbish.
Can you imagine how hilarious it would be if she had taken them and the two kids are whiter than a sheet of paper. Calling Lilypad their black princess would have been fun to see.
---
There seems to be some misinformation circulating regarding Curry and Dorito, as he was born, educated, lived and worked (specifically New York, Ohio, Maryland, North Carolina, and DC) east of the Mississippi River (California is decidedly west). Of course he’s traveled throughout the US, particularly since being named Presiding Bishop in 2015 as that position encompasses the whole country.
You may not have liked the sermon from the “wedding,” but the priests I know who have spent time with him consider him to be a genuinely good man. I struggle to believe he would be mixed up with such vicious characters as Dorito and the ILBW.
I don’t think anything was shady. I also think that nether Meghan nor her mother ever had any meetings with him. It was a convergence of the man being the highest Episcopal cleric in the US and being AA. It was appropriate , it‘s just that his common sense left him and he grandstanded with the sermon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I saw someone posted on X. that Newsom was asked to make the statement defending Arsewell by Orca as she doesn't want the world to know that she paid Arsewell 10 million $ as a "donation" for the sit down interview. Which could be discovered if their affairs are being looked at by IRS and others. I think this could be plausible, as Orca has that kind of clout and Newsom wouldn't want to fall out with Orca.

Also, Newsom throwing his own Administration under the bus because the AG who sent the delinquent notice is standing against him in the next Mayoral elections, another convenient action too.

About this documentary that the German director is working on that H&M are said to be worried about. I'm not so sure, apparently she lives in California and is said to know the pair, and when they were in Dusseldorf for IG it was reported they met up with her. It would be great if there is lots of interesting big reveals and they are exposed for the grifters they are, but I'm going to reserve judgement until it comes out, it could be another vanity project to stroke their egos. I don't want to get my hopes up too much !

It would be lovely if Catherine made a surprise appearance at the Duke of Westminster's wedding. I'm pleased she's taking all the time she needs to concentrate on her well being. ❤
your Comments about Newsom throwing the AG under the bus are way off. We have Term limits in California Newsom Cannot be governor again and the election of a governor is a gubernatorial election not a mayoral
---
I'm surprised that no-one has punched him in the face. Not even deliberately but as a reflex to having been "tweaked"
I’m more suprised he hasn’t been throat punched

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Avid Gardener... more on the Redheaded League drama...

Fancy that.
The police said they they "were already aware of this channel".

Oh...the power of getting scores of people to play their parts....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When I was last in the states I had a shopping list everyone wanted lucky charms & Twinkies personally I thought they were nasty as were chilli dogs and corndogs sorry lol I did demolish a biggggg bag of cheetos every night in my hotel room tho
I am aghast!! A proper Corn dog is up there with great sex. There used to be a cart towards the front of Disneyland in Anaheim that sold them they were food for the gods 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I kinda like the outfit. I’d wear it with a pair of boots
None of my gay friends or relatives, no matter how much they hate or are angry at a person, would allow a person to wear something hideous, without making a comment or a crack. Either way, you'd KNOW what they thought. To my mind, they just proved Edward isn't gay AT ALL. But even if he is, who cares? Why these sugars gotta go there is crazy. They cry about racism but indulge in homophobia. Hate is hate. Nut jobs the whole lot.
---
That was exactly what crossed my mind too. It says a lot about the person who thinks like that.
Yup. It speaks volumes about them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Fancy that.
The police said they they "were already aware of this channel".

Oh...the power of getting scores of people to play their parts....
Yes, its an interesting tale to follow.

Not least because some of those becoming involved are that wet dream of the security services "right wingers".
Oh the irony that the Harkles are attracting such people to their cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awwww - diddums

View attachment 2951882

“Meghan was in tears when the brand launched and her new jam was widely mocked for being expensive and nothing special,” he told the UK’s Mirror.
“She has reached the point now where she thinks that anything and everything she does will be unfairly criticised. Like her husband, she feels that people are unfairly picking on her – she cannot understand why people don’t admire her work.”

The criticism isn't unfair - sorry (not)
Cry baby!! Waughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Her one tear left eye is going to haunt her for the rest of her hopefully miserable life.

• Haha
Not related to what Bookworm said, but I can't put my finger on just how nice and wholesome was the royal youngsters' turnout at the Garden Party. It gave me a surprise glimpse of what the future could be and it looked happy. I think William will be a reformer for the good, and hopefully he'll steer clear of the WEF. The fact that he was in charge (?) and seemed to be surrounded by genuine warmth and loyalty was a lovely surprise and you can see he is loved. What needs doing is them all pulling together without factions and trolling, and I bet when he's king the trolls are vaporized. The York girls could be brought in and shouldn't be tainted by the bad press their parents have had.
We just need Catherine back.
Maybe I was reading too much into a few photos but those were the vibes I got.

@blesstheirhearts thanks for your reply. I didn't watch the Sussex wedding but did read reactions to Michael Curry's sermon. Doubtless as you say he's a good man especially as you know priests acquainted with him. Likely he's not mixed up with Doria, but as with everything the Sussexes touch, it's tainted and this has happened to him too unfortunately especially as HM was uncertain. Hopefully he's escaped unscathed, as we've heard nothing further about him so his reputation is intact!
Love your take on the garden party! The pics gave me the warm fuzzies, and I’m not even British. The sense of unity is what the RF needs IMO—they actually looked like a loving family having a great, if damp, time. Agree with you that all that was missing to make it perfect was Catherine, but I hope she’s reacting well to the chemo and will be back healthy and whole as soon as she’s ready.
This is Bishop Curry’s final year as presiding bishop, which is probably for the best as he’s suffered some serious health issues in recent years and the stress of a national position probably doesn’t help. From what I’ve read/heard, he’s a bit of an energizer bunny who won’t stop until he’s forced to. Wish I had his energy!
On topic—hairless and the witch are still nauseating. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 29
LOL! Harold, your wife bullied Charlotte. And you stand with your wife. Read that again. YOUR WIFE BULLIED CHARLOTTE. A baby. We will never forget that. Spin and sell all of your stories, spend all of your money, or the money of your backers, whichever, I could care less. We will NEVER forget what your wife did. YOUR WIFE BULLIED A BABY. And you're such a crappy person that you support your wife. YOUR WIFE BULLIED A BABY. I wouldn't blame the PPOW if they declined to spit on you if you were on fire. YOUR WIFE BULLIED CHARLOTTE.

• Angry
Reactions: 53
No therapist would provide services where any abuse is involved.
---

Her sunglasses are stupid. Just saying.
Reminded me of the glasses worn by Johnny Depp in Charlie and the chocolate factory
IMG_0123.jpeg

---
😃 Is Harold looking for his Polo mallet here 🫣
View attachment 2950688
I think he might be Missing his balls and thinking ”yep they used to be here. i wonder if megsy will ever give them back”

Last edited:
  • Haha
*GASP*

Even. @Nuttynana. Has. Class. Against. Smeg? :oops:

Do you...

Do you have any idea who you are talking about? 😮

I'm not going to dox her, suffice it to say that @Nuttynana has never been seen in the same place as a certain royal grandmother:

View attachment 2947122

🤣
And she's 'adopted' all the wayward Tattlers at any age who stumble in needing a Nana, and beg her. I agree with @Thalia .
Off topic on topic, but what the eff does one’s toes shape have with one’s age and the type of intermittent fast one should follow?

google ads is trolling

View attachment 2950828
Sorry if already mentioned, but the toes in 55-60 looks reHarkledly like the Close to Compton Cuntress, Rachel the Rachet Skank Ho of Monteshitshow. I never did believe she was 41.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That was my first reaction when first viewing the Garden Party pictures. William has his team. These are people that can be relied upon. The Gloucesters are the stalwarts in the senior section.

I’m glad to see more people calling out the ridiculousness of Harry’s security complaints. He truly Markled himself by going to Nigeria.
What strikes me as lovely is that all of the younger generation are married to "commoners" and every single one of those commoners have such high regard for The Monarchy and its traditions and pay appropriate homage. Thats a beautiful thing.
---
I think she summed it all up by calling them emotional manipulators. I am a complete dunce when it comes to doing that. The idea that people learn how to do that fascinates me. I think you have to be born with that gene. I have a nephew who definitely was born with it. I saw it when he was only six weeks old and he has never changed.
Me too. I have zero clue how to be evil or to even fight dirty. Manipulating someone isn't something I'd have a clue about. I think its a gene.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Awwww - diddums

View attachment 2951882

“Meghan was in tears when the brand launched and her new jam was widely mocked for being expensive and nothing special,” he told the UK’s Mirror.
“She has reached the point now where she thinks that anything and everything she does will be unfairly criticised. Like her husband, she feels that people are unfairly picking on her – she cannot understand why people don’t admire her work.”

The criticism isn't unfair - sorry (not)
Does it ever cross her mind that she’s ridiculed as launching with great fanfare - a smattering of clothing and limited edition Jam, which ‘Hey …all my friends like’ is pretentious, contrived and hardly constitutes a lifestyle brand .

I’ve seen a better effort from Big Reg ( cash only luv) down the market …..who at least sells Baseball hats, t shirts, tote bags , (possibly jam - who knows , but I bet he can get it) …….AND weed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh no, you quite misunderstand.

From now until polling day everyone in Britain will be glued to their televisions and radios, eager to imbibe the wit and wisdom of the intellectual heavy-weights that make up political and media class.

No one dare risk the slightest of distraction - such as walking the dog or taking children to the park - lest they miss the latest thing that may not be said, or for which nothing can be done, and why this or that should be banned.

It's all too thrilling to allow those who wish to watch Trooping the Colour.
Your so lucky the election cycle here in the United States turned into the Neverending Story about 2008

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.