Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma does it again.

A dress with no sides, but at an appropriate event.

And that shade of yellow suits her better.

And she looks beautiful.

This is what the titled face of an aspirational lifestyle brand looks like.

Epic trolling, even if it wasn't intentional.

View attachment 2951768
She wears yellow because she feels the mustard colour highlights her blackness. She said she also wears red when she wants to appear spanish, LOL! She said this about being able to play various races during auditions and stuff. I was sooooo not surprised to see her show up for her "coronation" in yellow in Nigeria, LOL! She's a joke.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
re: 'Air Piece

Everyone is focused on the founder Mr Onyema.

But I wonder if the problem may lie elsewhere, since Air Peace operate a number of Boeing 737s and 777s.
Without looking at what Mr Onyema is actually charged with, but with a mind to the rather dodgy world of aircraft sales and servicing - well let's just say that it might be a bit embarrassing if these money laundering allegations relate to the purchase of those aircraft.

Particularly as Boeing is a sponsor of the Invictus games.
BBC, on problems with 737s
"The lead spokesman of the Allied Pilots Association, the pilots union for American Airlines, insists he would never board an aircraft if it were not safe.
But he says he can no longer take the quality of the plane he's flying for granted.
"I'm at an alert status that I've never had to be in on a Boeing airplane," he says.
"Because I don't trust that they've followed the processes that have previously kept me safe on Boeing airplanes for over three decades."

• Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2951635 ā€¦.. Bon Voyage then !!!
So was Paula M right when she said the Sussexes had secured invitations to three more Commonwealth countries? She also said the invitations were with the approval of the Royal Household :unsure:
Buckingham Palace doesnā€™t open to the public until 11th July. I think itā€™s probably St Jamesā€™s Palace as that has entrances in both Marlborough Road and Cleveland Row Notwithstanding the secure entrances.
BookWorm says royal accommodation was offered, the Stoat says it wasn't, reports that C refused to meet his son as he was too busy at the Garden Party, Harald reached out in tears, Chuck would have made time.....BookWorm knows nothing for sure, none of us do, and they won't even tell us the truth if they met or where he stayed. They don't half make problems for themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks for saying this as I was thinking the same. These idiots fighting on Twatter and YouTube are just so pathetic.

There will always be unhinged arseholes in the world who write stupid things on social media.
Of course threatening to blow someone up should warrant a visit from the police but the sugar troll in question is so moronic they probably couldn't find their way to this country let alone Buckingham Palace. They all write this tit because they can get away with it and wind people like her up.

I'm sure that the security forces surrounding the Royal Family keeps an eye on this sort of thing without any guidance from her šŸ™„
Oh! so well said!
I gave up watching her and others of similar persuasion quite a while back.
I figured that they were manipulating their audiences and getting people unnecessarily riled up for their own unfathomable satisfaction. Instead of giving us actual news and their considered opinions.
I watched a video last week from Shauna (The Vintage Read) in which she made an incisive comment in her charming and measured way. She speculated that she and other YT creators might just have a little streak of narcissistic tendencies. They like to hear their own voices in front of an audience, they like performing....at least she was being honest and, with that insight, she could keep herself in check.
T'others just go way over the top.

A decade or so ago, I was at a small, invitation only conference comprising mostly big name experts on security issues and ways to deal with the sort of fixated threats/the loons Avid was frothing about. There was a small cohort of actual Royal Protection Officers there. Each of us had a turn to get up and speak. From that I know with the highest degree of certainty that the RF's security people are not only on the ball 24/7 but they're also way ahead of the game in so many ways. They really don't need people on YT getting all melodramatically overwrought (especially not about a 'threat' that they may have checked out and put to bed months earlier! I've absolutely zero knowledge of how they deal with the Squaddies blether, but they seem to me to be the sort of people who'd probably already found out all their cats' names, credit card numbers and favourite fantasy cartoon superheroes!)
(PS I hasten to add that I'm a little name!)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
"The lead spokesman of the Allied Pilots Association, the pilots union for American Airlines, insists he would never board an aircraft if it were not safe.
But he says he can no longer take the quality of the plane he's flying for granted.
"I'm at an alert status that I've never had to be in on a Boeing airplane," he says.
"Because I don't trust that they've followed the processes that have previously kept me safe on Boeing airplanes for over three decades."
There is that too.

Though I was thinking more along the lines of the various corruption scandals Airbus, Boeing, and various other aircraft manufacturers have been tangled up in over the years.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Still, Boeingā€™s own 2022 public filings show that executive bonuses are now tied to hitting DEI and climate targets. In 2021, annual incentive plans were solely based on ā€œproduct safety, employee safety, and quality.ā€

"If you're working with a group of people and suddenly promotions and raises and bonuses start getting doled out because of factors other than performance, it has a really shockingly bad impact on the culture." - This quote encapsulates Stansberry's view on how DEI policies can negatively affect company culture and performance when not implemented in conjunction with merit.
"The truly talented people are going to leave and go work for SpaceX." - Stansberry uses this statement to illustrate the consequences of losing top talent due to frustration with corporate politics overshadowing merit-based achievements.
"It's almost as if somebody was deliberately trying to destroy this company, because you can't make decisions this bad if you weren't trying to." - Stansberry's blunt assessment of Boeing's leadership and financial decisions suggests a deep-rooted problem within the company.
"The saddest part for me is the people who are suffering the most from these kinds of policies and from DEI and from ESG and all this stuff, the defund the police, all this stuff. The people who suffer the most are the people who keep voting for it." - Stansberry expresses concern for the working class, who bear the brunt of policies they often support politically.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
So KC could go to TTC of this happens
Oh Jesus..a leadership election AND a general Election !!!ā€¦
...all we need now is one of Haroldā€™s Zooms telling usā€¦ā€We all need toā€¦.ā€

Like A waking Nightmare !!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh! so well said!
I gave up watching her and others of similar persuasion quite a while back.
I figured that they were manipulating their audiences and getting people unnecessarily riled up for their own unfathomable satisfaction. Instead of giving us actual news and their considered opinions.
I watched a video last week from Shauna (The Vintage Read) in which she made an incisive comment in her charming and measured way. She speculated that she and other YT creators might just have a little streak of narcissistic tendencies. They like to hear their own voices in front of an audience, they like performing....at least she was being honest and, with that insight, she could keep herself in check.
T'others just go way over the top.

A decade or so ago, I was at a small, invitation only conference comprising mostly big name experts on security issues and ways to deal with the sort of fixated threats/the loons Avid was frothing about. There was a small cohort of actual Royal Protection Officers there. Each of us had a turn to get up and speak. From that I know with the highest degree of certainty that the RF's security people are not only on the ball 24/7 but they're also way ahead of the game in so many ways. They really don't need people on YT getting all melodramatically overwrought (especially not about a 'threat' that they may have checked out and put to bed months earlier! I've absolutely zero knowledge of how they deal with the Squaddies blether, but they seem to me to be the sort of people who'd probably already found out all their cats' names, credit card numbers and favourite fantasy cartoon superheroes!)
(PS I hasten to add that I'm a little name!)
"A little streak of of narcissistic tendencies" is being generous šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Lady C certainly loves the sound of her own voice and all we get from her is innuendo.

The one I really can't stand is Paula. She sort of scares me with her intensity. That woman is really weird šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What fresh hell is this?
Surely thereā€™s no way Meg could be described as an ā€˜underrepresented creatorā€™.
So she wonā€™t be podcasting to us from the BBC.
Will she?
šŸ˜³

IMG_2497.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
No- I can't either. But in fairness, I rarely take any notice of any political shenanigans. Perhaps we usually have more notice of the upcoming farce.

I have no idea who to vote for because every fecking party is as corrupt as hell and totally shyte.

All I know is I want a decent NHS, a decent education system, a decent police force, a decent immigration policy and NO FECKING MEN PUTTING ON A FROCK AND A CHEAP WIG AND DEMANDING THAT "GENDER" TRUMPS SEX.
Couldnā€™t agree more! Sadly that means theee is no one to vote for

• Heart
Reactions: 28
:ROFLMAO:

She has no idea, does she? None at all.

Why not ditch the UK titles and use the Nigerian one then. See how it goes.

Maybe ring round a few actual world leaders while you're at it. Tell them you're bigger than KC3 and rhe PoW. See how far it gets you.

View attachment 2950773
If I were Tom snr I'd be asking for a refund on all that money he spent on education. Her and her fake wings....she never learnt about Icarus?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That picture of William is right up there with this stunning photo of Catherine at Prince Philip's funeral.
Iconic? Absolutely. Every inch our next King and Queen Consort.View attachment 2951485

The photo is stunning BUT I hate it.
To me it symbolises all the government did wrong with covid. Nobody should've been masked like this especially in a car

I'm anti lockdown it had a devastating effect on my personal life and my autistic daughters then 11. But that is just my opnion

Back on topic

I blame Ashley Cole entirely

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Awwww - diddums

1716415209476.png

ā€œMeghan was in tears when the brand launched and her new jam was widely mocked for being expensive and nothing special,ā€ he told the UKā€™s Mirror.
ā€œShe has reached the point now where she thinks that anything and everything she does will be unfairly criticised. Like her husband, she feels that people are unfairly picking on her ā€“ she cannot understand why people donā€™t admire her work.ā€

The criticism isn't unfair - sorry (not)

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Awwww - diddums

View attachment 2951882

ā€œMeghan was in tears when the brand launched and her new jam was widely mocked for being expensive and nothing special,ā€ he told the UKā€™s Mirror.
ā€œShe has reached the point now where she thinks that anything and everything she does will be unfairly criticised. Like her husband, she feels that people are unfairly picking on her ā€“ she cannot understand why people donā€™t admire her work.ā€

I can honestly say I have never bought a jar of Tiptree or Bonne Maman because I felt sorry for them !!!

(Maybe 4 years of relentlessly slagging everyone else off to boost your own coffers and ego has a consequence !!! )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Awwww - diddums

View attachment 2951882

She just doesn't get it - she's not likeable or relateable in any way, and the more she forces herself upon us, the more she irritates us ! Some self reflection is well overdue

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.