Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neil Sean

Thanks @LadyMuck :coronation:
The Stoats are going to do a documentary about their fake royal tour of Nigeria. However a big problem has arisen in that they were met at the airport on arrival (cameras rolling) by a man who quickly emerged to be a fraudster wanted for money-laundering to the tune of Millions.
They can't edit him out of the footage because he's the CEO of Air Peace, and he gave them the use of a private jet to travel around Nigeria. This is a big advertising opportunity for Air Peace, and the fraudster is front, right and centre of it all.
Paramount are understandably nervous about the revelation of this new disaster. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Off topic on topic, but what the eff does one’s toes shape have with one’s age and the type of intermittent fast one should follow?

google ads is trolling

View attachment 2950828

They're perhaps telling us about Smegsy's real age 🤔 The age of her evilness, if not the biological age.

😅 🤣 😂😆 Chef's kiss @ChaoticArtist! LOL stuff: Your Bollywood shorts always get me in a good mood. It's too bad films like that aren't made here in the States. No one here has a sense of humor anymore. 🤮

Say, does 'Chupke Chupke' mean anything? To my American ear, it sounds clunky and comedic. I would love to be able to call the Ho that name. And then she and Hazno could go and live in Chunga Chunga!!! 😁

I'm glad you enjoy these ❤ It's pretty funny, people here complain that our films aren't more like Holywood ones, and keep trying to copy them 😂 Very few people have a sense of humour nowadays - the Gruesomes being the prime examples.

Many films like these don't do very well in India but do much better overseas. This one - Om Shanti Om - did quite well in India, but another film with the same leads and director, 'Happy New Year' is widely criticised and made fun of in India but is appreciated overseas. Mum and I love it 😂

I typed the post so many times that I forgot to include the translation 🤦 'Chupke Chupke' means 'stealthily', but in a cute manner. More like 'clandestinely', I guess. The heroine keeps praising her BIL's intelligence so her new husband who hasn't yet met him decides to prank/test him. Their friends also get involved. It was a mostly fun film.

Mum told me about a scene in a film that sounded a bit like what you'd originally asked about. I'll try to find it and let you know if it matches 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is this being regurgitated again?
They weren't invited??!!
Desperate times, let's jump on the will they/won't they band wagon 🙄 View attachment 2950336

They always do the "will they - wont they?" to events they have not been invited to - the Oscars, Met gala, Obama party, Sandringham, Balmoral etc etc etc It's boring now

Hugh Grosvenor has asked William to be an usher - he has chosen his side ...

• Heart
Reactions: 43
As we say here in the US…’hold my beer’…we have another 5 hideous months.😫

I'm wishing we had another five months because they scheduled the polling in the middle of what looks like the longest heatwave in at least north India (read a few case studies today, yep) 🤦 Next Saturday is going to be horrible. Worst of the heatwave, me already unwell and suffering from heatstroke and due for further debilitating conditions, and we'll have long queues and no water (100% they won't have disposable glasses for us). But I'll go to vote. Mine is precious, even though they'll cheat 😂

On the other hand, the campaigning crap is too much and I want it to be done and over with. They aren't letting me be the ostrich I want to be. Ranked not linked 😂

Hope better sense prevails at your end. Although, given the common political and cultural patterns common amongst our countries, I don't have a lot of hope.

Like the concept of narcissism, the Gruesomes have done a lot to help even those folks who aren't interested in politics to see what's been going on and how the world is really a global village. A very corrupt global village. Exposed the worlds of celebrity PR, charidee etc to far more people than the exposure of, say, Clintons' Foundation did. Not completely useless 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
re: 'Air Piece

Everyone is focused on the founder Mr Onyema.

But I wonder if the problem may lie elsewhere, since Air Peace operate a number of Boeing 737s and 777s.
Without looking at what Mr Onyema is actually charged with, but with a mind to the rather dodgy world of aircraft sales and servicing - well let's just say that it might be a bit embarrassing if these money laundering allegations relate to the purchase of those aircraft.

Particularly as Boeing is a sponsor of the Invictus games.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Which Royal residence did Chuck offer to Harold to stay in? I'm guessing Buckingham Palace if he's concerned about the public being able to have access.
It doesn’t make any sense to be complaining about public entrances and exits and then go stay at a public hotel 😄
What a bleeping nut job he is.
Buckingham Palace doesn’t open to the public until 11th July. I think it’s probably St James’s Palace as that has entrances in both Marlborough Road and Cleveland Row Notwithstanding the secure entrances.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nice article.

This bit:-

The security issue, for Harry, is all-encompassing. There is no real hope it will change, and Harry is yet to reconcile himself to bringing his wife and two children to Britain while their protection is not agreed to his satisfaction.

It's an obsession and one he's not going to let go of.

For once, and despite GanGan writing a letter, he didn't get his own way. RAVEC, the HO and subsequently the Court, stuck to the rules. Rules that work perfectly well for Anne and the Edinburghs.

He's not a special case and finally he found out. Long may this sort of thing continue. Ignore any tantrums and playacting overseas with other nations' military giving him armed guards. This is the UK and we play by our rules.

Why doesn't he come on an entirely private visit, with no fuss and advance PR? Catherine, probably the most famous Royal in the world right now, is living completely under the radar. It can be done.
BIB your post
"The security issue, for Harry, is all-encompassing. There is no real hope it will change, and Harry is yet to reconcile himself to bringing his wife and two children to Britain while their protection is not agreed to his satisfaction."

I don't think it's an "obsession" at all so much as a joint strategy which serves two purposes. It keeps the Flatpacks firmly in the picture, and it makes sure Harald and his Ho (or Harald alone) is unable to bring the children over to England. A vital stalemate for the Sussexes and for the King, as neither has to confront the reality at Heathrow Arrivals that there are no children to protect. Neither can afford to break the stalemate as the truth would come out, so we're presented with a false scenario and it's working very well.

It's not about security or police at all. It maintains the fiction on Harald's side that he is afraid of the UK. On the Monarch's side he is standing firm that his son won't get the protection level he demands. His illness is thrown in for good measure. The result suits both parties and keeps the stalemate going, nobody has to do anything, and the public get worn down and disheartened as their legitimate questions are ignored. This charade is bolstered by literally thousands of unseen components.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t understand that at all. If he can ride in a carriage why can’t he go?
According to the BBC, it's so his trips don't 'distract' from the Election.

Edited to add that people have already posted this so here is one more.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
According to the BBC, it's so his trips don't 'distract' from the Election.

Is it a lack of resources thing? Otherwise how would it be 'distracting'?

The Cricket World Cup is likely to be more distracting! Probably why ours were scheduled during a heatwave and right before the monsoon onset and the beginning of the tournament 😂

Apologies if the question is ignorant. I'm deprived of BBC nowadays (set top box is still not working) and prefer to mostly avoid seeking out news 😂 I just got "Smegs didn't go to the Met Gala so she wouldn't steal everyone else's thunder" vibes from the statement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Emma does it again.

A dress with no sides, but at an appropriate event.

And that shade of yellow suits her better.

And she looks beautiful.

This is what the titled face of an aspirational lifestyle brand looks like.

Epic trolling, even if it wasn't intentional.

Screenshot_20240522-212959_kindlephoto-66731095.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Truly ironic that Chuck rolls over but it's Harald that gets his tummy tickled :mad:
Not related to what Bookworm said, but I can't put my finger on just how nice and wholesome was the royal youngsters' turnout at the Garden Party. It gave me a surprise glimpse of what the future could be and it looked happy. I think William will be a reformer for the good, and hopefully he'll steer clear of the WEF. The fact that he was in charge (?) and seemed to be surrounded by genuine warmth and loyalty was a lovely surprise and you can see he is loved. What needs doing is them all pulling together without factions and trolling, and I bet when he's king the trolls are vaporized. The York girls could be brought in and shouldn't be tainted by the bad press their parents have had.
We just need Catherine back.
Maybe I was reading too much into a few photos but those were the vibes I got.

@blesstheirhearts thanks for your reply. I didn't watch the Sussex wedding but did read reactions to Michael Curry's sermon. Doubtless as you say he's a good man especially as you know priests acquainted with him. Likely he's not mixed up with Doria, but as with everything the Sussexes touch, it's tainted and this has happened to him too unfortunately especially as HM was uncertain. Hopefully he's escaped unscathed, as we've heard nothing further about him so his reputation is intact!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Is it a lack of resources thing? Otherwise how would it be 'distracting'?

The Cricket World Cup is likely to be more distracting! Probably why ours were scheduled during a heatwave and right before the monsoon onset and the beginning of the tournament 😂

Apologies if the question is ignorant. I'm deprived of BBC nowadays (set top box is still not working) and prefer to mostly avoid seeking out news 😂 I just got "Smegs didn't go to the Met Gala so she wouldn't steal everyone else's thunder" vibes from the statement 😂
Oh no, you quite misunderstand.

From now until polling day everyone in Britain will be glued to their televisions and radios, eager to imbibe the wit and wisdom of the intellectual heavy-weights that make up political and media class.

No one dare risk the slightest of distraction - such as walking the dog or taking children to the park - lest they miss the latest thing that may not be said, or for which nothing can be done, and why this or that should be banned.

It's all too thrilling to allow those who wish to watch Trooping the Colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.