Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing how much Harold and Brian Rachel hate the way William and Catherine steal the show with these breathtakingly iconic photographs that are guaranteed to go down in history, I eagerly await the Harold version in his grey baseball cap, with foiled eyelids and a single tear left eye go 😁
ahahahah Misan is sweating to get iconic pictures and FAILING!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
D-day will go ahead BUT the Japanese State visit, Trooping the Colour and Royal Ascot may be affected according to the DM …
It says it’s normal procedure during an Election but I can’t remember ever hearing this ?? Anyone else ??
No- I can't either. But in fairness, I rarely take any notice of any political shenanigans. Perhaps we usually have more notice of the upcoming farce.

I have no idea who to vote for because every fecking party is as corrupt as hell and totally shyte.

All I know is I want a decent NHS, a decent education system, a decent police force, a decent immigration policy and NO FECKING MEN PUTTING ON A FROCK AND A CHEAP WIG AND DEMANDING THAT "GENDER" TRUMPS SEX.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
ahahahah Misan is sweating to get iconic pictures and FAILING!
Face smoothing set to 100%✔
Black & white filter✔

Frantically cropping Harold and her feet off the photos while Brian Rachel blows up his phone with her demands freakish attention to detail 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Worth a recap
Thank you for what you did for the country and fell into bodyguards arms 😅😆

This so unbelievably cringeworthy, it wins a clunky and unrealistic dialogue award. My skin crawls every time I read it. I swear, I don’t think she’s grown intellectually since high school (possibly middle school).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
"Can't divert attention from election"
Well, if that’s what they are meant to do, then that’s what they have to do ….
Is The King aware his Dimwit son said in court ‘ I think this Government is the worst ever ‘ ??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
"Can't divert attention from election"
Come on Brian Rachel, the coast is clear, now's your chance!

Also I saw a post earlier about being sick of the election already and wanted to like it because I so agree but there was nothing to click to like!

Then I realised it was my post 😳😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thanks @LadyMuck 👗
William hosted a garden party, and a journalist commented that meeting William was more impressive than you could imagine. He's tall and imposing. A great shame not to see Catherine, but there was a good royal turnout, and William understands that there's strength in numbers and that unity matters. Beatrice and Eugenie seem firmly team royal, and have tried to stay out of the Sussex debacle.
BookWorm suggested that any slimming of the Monarchy should start with real estate rather than people.

How can the Monarch, government and British people allow this scenario with the Sussexes to continue? They're making the Monarchy look bad.
We were told that prior to his visit Harald put in a request to stay at Windsor Castle but that the request was denied. Why did the king not offer the Stoat accommodation at BP which is near St Paul's? He did exactly that but the Stoat declined on security grounds and stayed in a hotel where he could come and go unseen.
Had Harald accepted the offer he might have been able to meet his father.
The lie was sold as the truth to make his father look bad, but the king is accepting it.

If the king can attend a garden party, he can issue a few Letters Patent, as he can remove a royal title by issuing a LP to parliament to change the records. Simple.
However, a change in the law was vetoed by the king and Rishi Sunak.
The process to strip titles has to start with parliament and be approved by the king.

Harald tried to introduce into his court case matters relating to his dead mother dating back to 1995. He's being scammed by Sherborne.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There are several articles linking Michael Curry to Los Angeles, and he seems to have visited there as well as working all over the States. You're right that Snakebite was involved with the Agape church or whatever, but from what we've learned about her it was all a front and she's a shapeshifter.
At some stage she seems to have linked up with Curry, but the articles I read aren't to be found any more - either that or I just don't know how to do find them digging deeper. But all her history has been wiped anyway so maybe this along with it?
There seems to be some misinformation circulating regarding Curry and Dorito, as he was born, educated, lived and worked (specifically New York, Ohio, Maryland, North Carolina, and DC) east of the Mississippi River (California is decidedly west). Of course he’s traveled throughout the US, particularly since being named Presiding Bishop in 2015 as that position encompasses the whole country.
You may not have liked the sermon from the “wedding,” but the priests I know who have spent time with him consider him to be a genuinely good man. I struggle to believe he would be mixed up with such vicious characters as Dorito and the ILBW.

Reactions: 25
Yes, the POW has his team. And none of them showed up for Harry’s ‘event’, did they?

I imagine many of Harry's old friends will also be at the upcoming Wedding of the Year. But Haz and his wife have created such a predictable, suffocating, egomaniacal and toxic brand that no bride or groom would want them anywhere near such a sacred event.

Life is going on quite nicely without them.

Another thought, if H can’t risk seeing his Father because he doesn’t have ‘security’…does he plan to boycott the Invictus games, if the UK wins the bid?
How prescient was Carole Middleton by keeping Meg away from Pippa’s church wedding. If she had been a nice person, she might have been there. Meg had Harry drive 50 miles each way to pick her up. Surely she could have driven up there. Controlling per usual

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.