Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re election, GB news Cameron Walker said the King will have to cancel some planned events. He and PW are still going ahead with the DDay event but kc may not attend Trooping of Colour

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Women should be wary as well because they will bring in the gender ID crap 😤
We'll all have to let men in wherever they want.

Having said that the tories are shitshow as well.
This is what worries me.

I was hoping the Tories would get a few protective measures through - they seemed to have been finally shifting their arses on the matter lately.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I am honestly so tired of the melodrama. "in tears" "collapsed in tears" "sobbed" "devastated." All varients of the same thing. Give it a rest. Real life is not a bad Hallmark movie.
Emotional manipulating of an eight year old. Where is Joan Rivers when you need her to say GROW UP!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Re election, GB news Cameron Walker said the King will have to cancel some planned events. He and PW are still going ahead with the DDay event but kc may not attend Trooping of Colour
I don’t understand that at all. If he can ride in a carriage why can’t he go?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
re the upcoming election, we're going to have wall to wall political "stuff" so H&M PR machine is going to have to work harder. Or , maybe we'll all be bored rigid with the usual election guff and need some light relief?? who knows :unsure:

i think it's been lovely that all the cousins have come together behind William, I bet this has pissed of Harold big time !

Did anyone listen to Paul M's last YT video, she claims that Harold was admitted to hospital /ER after the dinner>. I"m not too sure about her these days, she has good contacts but surely that would have made the news???
Well it's been less than two hours & I'm sick of the election stuff already 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Here’s a pointless post because I went to say something election-y, changed my mind, and now can’t get rid of the half written post!

😂

edited to add - all the royal ladies looked fab at the garden party and I could hear the crockery smashing from here

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Here’s a pointless post because I went to say something election-y, changed my mind, and now can’t get rid of the half written post!

😂

edited to add - all the royal ladies looked fab at the garden party and I could hear the crockery smashing from here
And the men too. Harry probably joined in the smashing of the crockery! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Telegraph newsletter..

The garden party that offered a small glimpse of what that world might look like
Hannah Furness
By Hannah Furness
Royal Editor
There was something quite striking about the Prince of Wales stepping out of a very soggy Buckingham Palace on Tuesday afternoon. On his own, as the Princess recovers from illness at home, he could have cut quite a lonely figure.

The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester took their places slightly behind him for the national anthem, and it is anyone's guess what was running through Prince William's mind as he heard the familiar strains of God Save the King.

The 8,000 guests sheltered under umbrellas, watching the tall, top-hatted Prince get ready to circulate without his wife by his side.

And then, waiting in the wings, came the reinforcements: Team W, if you will.

Prince William's cousins Peter Phillips, Zara Tindall, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, with a bonus order of cousin-in-law Mike Tindall, put on their best frocks and morning dress, ready to mingle with the crowds.

The younger royal generation were invited personally by Prince William – his idea, although his father and the King's household are said to have been aware of the plan.

They were there as cousins, not as working royals, and they were not named in the official record of the Court Circular. But they did put in a shift. The Princesses cheerfully posed for photographs with countless guests, while Zara and Mike made their way along the lines of people behind William, making small talk. The topic of the weather came up a lot.

With an age range of 34 to 46, the very grown-up cousins have moved on from their era as the party princes and princesses but have retained the energy and fun.

The cousins are close and it showed – the Phillips-Tindall-York contingent lifted the atmosphere. As one onlooker noted: "You could see the warmth."

It is no criticism of the Prince of Wales to point out the obvious, that princes and future Kings have always needed their wives by their sides. The absence of the Princess of Wales, essential though it is for her to be given peace and quiet at home, is very noticeable at these events in particular, where the excitement level at seeing a "real life Princess" would normally be palpable.

That William has cousins he can rely on will be a comfort to him, to her and to the King, who has his own major health challenges and is all too aware of his elder son's future.

His younger son, as ever, may be on his mind as well.

Yesterday, my colleague Victoria Ward reported that Prince Harry turned down the King's invitation to stay at a palace while he was in Britain for security reasons. Staying somewhere so visible, it is said, would make him more vulnerable when he entered and exited if he did not have his own armed guards to then travel with him through London. The flaws in the Sussex logic are almost too obvious to state (palaces tend to be rather well protected places, to start with) but the thought process is interesting nonetheless.

The security issue, for Harry, is all-encompassing. There is no real hope it will change, and Harry is yet to reconcile himself to bringing his wife and two children to Britain while their protection is not agreed to his satisfaction.

What, then, does that mean for the future? In the short term, an Invictus Games that may well go to Birmingham in 2027. In the long term, a brother on the throne.

The garden party is, I think, a small glimpse of what that world might look like.

In a future reign of King William, if his children are not yet old enough to take on public duties of their own, he will need a reliable cast of popular characters around him to lighten the load. If not officially, just on a human level – companionship in a unique role and people who have known him all his life to tease him about how he looks in a crown.

That he has sidekicks who will say yes to helping out without hesitation speaks volumes. The garden party heard God Save the King. Before long, there may be mutters of God Save Team W as well.
Nice article.

This bit:-

The security issue, for Harry, is all-encompassing. There is no real hope it will change, and Harry is yet to reconcile himself to bringing his wife and two children to Britain while their protection is not agreed to his satisfaction.

It's an obsession and one he's not going to let go of.

For once, and despite GanGan writing a letter, he didn't get his own way. RAVEC, the HO and subsequently the Court, stuck to the rules. Rules that work perfectly well for Anne and the Edinburghs.

He's not a special case and finally he found out. Long may this sort of thing continue. Ignore any tantrums and playacting overseas with other nations' military giving him armed guards. This is the UK and we play by our rules.

Why doesn't he come on an entirely private visit, with no fuss and advance PR? Catherine, probably the most famous Royal in the world right now, is living completely under the radar. It can be done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
D-day will go ahead BUT the Japanese State visit, Trooping the Colour and Royal Ascot may be affected according to the DM …
It says it’s normal procedure during an Election but I can’t remember ever hearing this ?? Anyone else ??

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I would have offered him a cell at Scotland Yard. Safe and secure and they might even change the mattress for him.
An odd snippet I learned the other day.

New Scotland Yard is built on the site of an opera house, that wasn't completed because the company went bankrupt.
When they were building it the New Scotland Yard, workmen found the lower torso, arm and a leg of one the Thames Torso murder victims in a vault in the cellars... the other arm and the thorax of the murdered woman had previously been fished out of the river nearby.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think you’re confusing Bishop Michael Curry (North Carolina, Washington DC) with Bishop Thomas John Curry (Los Angeles). Additionally, Dorito attends the Agape international Spiritual Center, and whatever fresh hell that is, it’s not Episcopal. It’s not surprising Welby would know M. Curry, as he is the Presiding Bishop (no archbishops in the EC) for the US and his current parish is the National Cathedral in Washington DC. Frankly, I’d be amazed if Dorito or the ILBW even knew who Curry was before the “wedding.” My guess is he was chosen because he’s American and the Episcopal church is part of the Anglican Communion.
Of course, I could be wrong.
There are several articles linking Michael Curry to Los Angeles, and he seems to have visited there as well as working all over the States. You're right that Snakebite was involved with the Agape church or whatever, but from what we've learned about her it was all a front and she's a shapeshifter.
At some stage she seems to have linked up with Curry, but the articles I read aren't to be found any more - either that or I just don't know how to do find them digging deeper. But all her history has been wiped anyway so maybe this along with it?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I've been a bit off due to work (and some medical check up I have been doing - lots of exams!). But I just wanna reinforce how lovely Zara looked at the Garden Party.

c61fada1778703ea00e11c204c65e8d7.jpeg

The dress was beautiful and appropriate for the event. Also, if you can't see the difference between this and all outfits the ILBW paraded in Nigeria, I am sorry you can't recognise class, and you don't know the meaning of regal.

Also, let's look at this picture of William and give a meaning to the word "iconic":

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 19.06.57.png

The ILBW can try and push for being the "iconic" one, but darling you can try as much as you wish and you will always be generic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
D-day will go ahead BUT the Japanese State visit, Trooping the Colour and Royal Ascot may be affected according to the DM …
It says it’s normal procedure during an Election but I can’t remember ever hearing this ?? Anyone else ??

(Harold has agreed to only release another 15 versions of where He stayed in London and why ….Meghan will do no more than 22 car park walks per month ……maybe )
Elections are normally held in May or early June so wouldn't affect things like TTC - this is the first election held in July since 1945.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That was my first reaction when first viewing the Garden Party pictures. William has his team. These are people that can be relied upon. The Gloucesters are the stalwarts in the senior section.

I’m glad to see more people calling out the ridiculousness of Harry’s security complaints. He truly Markled himself by going to Nigeria.
Yes, the POW has his team. And none of them showed up for Harry’s ‘event’, did they?

I imagine many of Harry's old friends will also be at the upcoming Wedding of the Year. But Haz and his wife have created such a predictable, suffocating, egomaniacal and toxic brand that no bride or groom would want them anywhere near such a sacred event.

Life is going on quite nicely without them.

Another thought, if H can’t risk seeing his Father because he doesn’t have ‘security’…does he plan to boycott the Invictus games, if the UK wins the bid?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Also, let's look at this picture of William and give a meaning to the word "iconic":

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 19.06.57.png

The ILBW can try and push for being the "iconic" one, but darling you can try as much as you wish and you will always be generic.
Knowing how much Harold and Brian Rachel hate the way William and Catherine steal the show with these breathtakingly iconic photographs that are guaranteed to go down in history, I eagerly await the Harold version in his grey baseball cap, with foiled eyelids and a single tear left eye go 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.