Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but l don't think l can bear 2 months of electioneering thrust down out throats at every whipstitch 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 28
If its the predicted date I'm going to have to cancel my plans to work on the elections. Just hope I can sell my tickets 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Off topic but l don't think l can bear 2 months of electioneering thrust down out throats at every whipstitch 🙄
At least it'll give us a bit of a break from 2 months of Harkle PR and/or Catherine-bashing. So there is that.

Reactions: 23
General election called, woohoo!

The NHS may survive after all! Despite the Tories trying so hard to get rid of it.
Loved the backing track 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was this a DEI commission?

Sorry, who is she meant to be? The Princess of Wales? You could have fooled me. Even by the standards of modern royal portraiture (and there have been many abominable likenesses of senior members of our royal family produced over the past century), Tatler’s new cover image – an “exclusive” portrait of the Princess of Wales by the British-Zambian artist Hannah Uzor – is egregiously, intolerably, jaw-hits-the-floor bad.

Whatever you made of Jonathan Yeo’s recently unveiled crimson portrait of King Charles III – which, as various wags observed, looked as if it had come pre-attacked with tomato soup by Just Stop Oil protesters – at least the damn thing resembled its subject.

But this? I’ve spent the past hour or so – time, incidentally, that I will never get back – scrutinising Uzor’s “likeness”, and, still, I cannot divine any flicker of resemblance between it and the woman it’s supposed to depict. At first, my editor thought it was meant to represent Meghan, Duchess of Sussex; its subject’s smirk made me think, initially, of Anne Robinson fronting The Weakest Link.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm quite enjoying the protestors blasting 'things will only get better' over Rishi lol
Rishi is getting grey super quick .

I am a tad worried about Labour getting .in because if they run the country like they run My town it will be a complete shitshow They have had overall control of the town council for two years the town is a mess shops closing pot holes everywhere and we are nearly bankrupt .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Sorry, who is she meant to be? The Princess of Wales? You could have fooled me. Even by the standards of modern royal portraiture (and there have been many abominable likenesses of senior members of our royal family produced over the past century), Tatler’s new cover image – an “exclusive” portrait of the Princess of Wales by the British-Zambian artist Hannah Uzor – is egregiously, intolerably, jaw-hits-the-floor bad.

Whatever you made of Jonathan Yeo’s recently unveiled crimson portrait of King Charles III – which, as various wags observed, looked as if it had come pre-attacked with tomato soup by Just Stop Oil protesters – at least the damn thing resembled its subject.

But this? I’ve spent the past hour or so – time, incidentally, that I will never get back – scrutinising Uzor’s “likeness”, and, still, I cannot divine any flicker of resemblance between it and the woman it’s supposed to depict. At first, my editor thought it was meant to represent Meghan, Duchess of Sussex; its subject’s smirk made me think, initially, of Anne Robinson fronting The Weakest Link.
I was wondering where British Zambia is?
It's probably Clitheroe way...

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I am a tad worried about Labour getting .in because if they run the country like they run My town it will be a complete shitshow They have had overall control of the town council for two years the town is a mess shops closing pot holes everywhere and we are nearly bankrupt .
I think it's the same everywhere, we're in a tory stronghold and it's the worst it's ever been.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

On the royal family threads, there are paintings of various royals, that made me cry laughing when I found them.
They are so bad, and the comments are priceless. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Same in my town, Lib Dems got in and it's a mess. They did manage to paint the town lampposts in rainbow colours - yay - that couldn't be better spent elsewhere could it.
---
This story is a complete lie.
Kate did try to help, she bought him a new dog bowl.
The woman who stepped back so he could talk to his brother after a funeral? Didn't help at all. No way was she saying anything that could be twisted against her by the recorded calls. If there were any.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Neil Sean... a ever we have to sat allegedly... with his knockers on display....

So where was 86% Doria?
Of course it might be a tad embarrassing if Doria's Ghanaian ancestors where enslaved and sold by the Great She Ostrich's tribe...
Thanks @wibble
Neil seems to be taking this Nigerian ancestry story seriously in that the Ho's not managed to provide any proof. He says the Nigerians are willing to help Snakebite trace her ancestry too, as surely she must be Nigerian? Because of this Snakebite ducked out of the trip as she was supposed to come along with the Flatpacks.
What a load of rubbish.

Reactions: 26
Good for her! I hope she just completely ignores him for the rest of time. Imagine him thinking he could count on her to help after what he's said. If this is true, he's beyond delusional!
I doubt that even happened but he has definitely burnt his boats there.

I imagine Catherine didn't speak a word to either of that pair when they were over for the queen's funeral. We saw the looks she gave them, at the walkabout and rightly so.
Also Meghan tried to touch her sleeve or something along those lines, as they got into the pew at the service. Shudder.

And then her being named as one of the 'racists' 🥴 by plastic face, in his book. Ugh.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.