Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SamBamford

Just on on earth does the idiot think he is needed to help Charlotte and Louis come to terms with being the spare when he clearly hasn't managed it himself. All he could teach would how to use it as a tool to get your own way. I would be so offended with his offer of assistance when he has made such a mess of his own life. He should not and will not get within a few feet of those children for their safety.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just been looking at the pictures of yesterday’s event and on the majority Hazno has a big smile on his face ….. he loves being the centre of attention and cannot hide his feelings. Remember the face he had on at the Jamaican cinema when he was treated as a nobody, no smile then.
On the other hand his wife can smile through anything, even during the worst possible event and there have been a lot, that grin is always there. How it must annoy Hazno that she can do that and he can’t hide his displeasure over the slightest thing.

It will be interesting to see how they are treated in Nigeria and to watch their reactions. We will be able to judge by Hazno’s face if it is going well or not, although we know he won’t be allowed to be the centre of attention if his wife is anywhere near as she will push herself into the front and centre every time. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens on this faux tour and to read all the tattlers comments on here. All my other commitments are cancelled for the next few days!
Oh he definitely loves being the centre of attention, and he always did. I wonder does he ever look back on the halcyon days when he was a popular royal. People saw him as the fun, devil-may-care prince. We know now of course how carefully that image was constructed.

I'd say he misses the automatic attention and being treated as important, as much as anything else. He tasted it very very briefly when he visited Charles, that time, being ushered in from the airport with outriders and whatever else.

She plasters on the rictus grin with her latest set of teeth and she is good to go. It's going to be interesting to see what happens in Nigeria. As you rightly say, his reactions and body language will tell us everything.

And at the risk of sounding naive, I have to ask, who thinks Nigeria would be a good venue anyway, for Invictus? If it were to be chosen, how would the participants feel about going there, I wonder.

• Heart
  • Sick

Thalia

VIP Member
Being "overlooked" implies he was a contender to begin with.

Harry wasn't "overlooked" he was never an option for the position. The position had fuck all to do with him from the outset.

He has not been a working royal for years, when will these media outlets get it into their thick skulls he has no official duties to this country?
I said yesterday that he looked like he'd been crying.

With minimal security, no paps, empty seats at his triumphant return, the King "too busy" to see him and William getting the position Harold would have given his left nut (such as it is) for, he'll have thrown the mother of all tantrums.

Good :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I've been really busy with work and decorating the house, so I haven't been on the thread in a while, but I saw the headline that Harry won't be seeing the king when he's here, so I just wanted to pop in and say....

Haha!

I didn't expect KC to set such a strong boundary with the Darling Boy, but I'm glad for him that he has. It would be detrimental to the rest of the family if KC kept Harry around.
---
No, it’s the red plume. It is giving him PTSD. He’s thinking back to Princess Anne and the red plume at the Coronation. He still has flashes of terror and night sweats.
How dare you - his ptsd was so severe that he now CAN'T sweat! Did we learn nothing from Andrew's plight?

/s

• Haha
Reactions: 48

ChipDex

VIP Member
Their first few hours and it's already a clown show.

Who wears a dress like that for a daytime visit to a school? Did nobody tell her that Nigerian kids will be wearing school uniform and looking smart? And that Nigerians, be they Christian or Muslim, tend to be religiously conservative. And she's in a dress that's dragging the floor, with no sides, and no bra either. In front of young lads.

No wonder the High Commissioner distanced himself.

And another good one from Canellecitadelle. With bonus pic of Williamnin shades looking a darn sight cleaner and better-dressed than the ginger trashbag.

Screenshot_20240510-114507_kindlephoto-540681434.png

Screenshot_20240510-114548_kindlephoto-540720369.png

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Things I have taken from this video.
The point the poster has made is correct.
The majority of the crowd there were tourists who just happened to be there and hadn’t turned out specifically to see him.
Harry appeared to be high.
Harry’s bodyguard would seem to be superfluous and only there for the optics.
The bodyguard also looks to be as intellectually challenged as his employer.

(All of the above is my personal opinion only but it’s bloody well true)

• Sick
  • Angry

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Yesterday there were reports that a new study suggests British insults such as berk, nitwit, pillock, prat and plonker are set to die out as many young people have never heard of them.

This is surprising as Harry is a right pillock, a genuine prat, and is often seen as a plonker or a stupid berk. So basically these words IMO could easily be replaced by one word alone - Harry.

Included in the list is Karen and nitwit. Of course, we can now tell people acting like a nitwit that they are being a Meghan.

Thank you. I'm here all day. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Concrete proof of media spin. Doing the Harkles' bidding.

The Mirror really aren't doing very well at all.

Screenshot_20240509-202335.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Chita

VIP Member
Has he been spotted walking up and down the pavements outside any newspaper offices trying to get noticed yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Creepy obsession with the Wales kids. He appears to still have delusions about helping raise them.

We all saw Charlotte in St George's Chapel, wriggling as close to her mother as she could get.

And they won't turn out like Haz. Or Andrew. Unlike TLQ, KC3 and Diana, bad behaviour won't be glossed over and/or indulged to the point where it finally erupts into a massive problem. It'll be dealt with straight away.

And never mind the PPoW. Imagine Carole letting her grandchildren behave like previous 'Spares'.

View attachment 2920064

View attachment 2920065
William and Catherine are doing what any good parent should do, keeping their children safe from toxic conflicts within the wider family, it's never a child's place to act as a bridge between 2 sides. Also, a relative of a child who tries to manipulate the narrative by including them in grown up problems, as Harry has done, deserves to be kept away from the harmful intentions. I doubt very much that Harry has any genuine welfare concerns over the Wales's children given the nature of parenting and relations that the Wales's seem to adopt with their children. It is in contrast to what we know and have witnessed re Harry and Meghan's behaviour and conduct around children that are not even theirs. I can smell deflection with a hint of envy and spite.

• Heart