Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anybody know if there were any veterans there yesterday? Anybody got a link to ANY press coverage at all about the Invictus participants who attended? Anybody???
A media interview with a veteran? Naming any of them who have won medals, overcome huge odds to participate, interesting stories of those who IG was set up for? Nope? JUST Harry then... Boils my piss this abject failure of the press to do any reporting at all beyond what Harry did, his body language etc.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
He really is a ‘nowhere man.’ He’s burned so many bridges, I can’t imagine how he could ever return to any semblance of his old life. Before Markle, he might have been a handful, but he was loyal, he was trusted.

Every betrayal is now a public record, available to everyone to replay. Every word he said…every word he DIDN’T say…sitting there like a comedic sidekick while his cheap wife mocks a truly great woman, his own grandmother.

It’s not just that Markle has no respect for the institution, it's that he let her PUBLICLY mock TO THE WORLD…the grandmother who loved him…who was both at her life's end and grieving. He sat there…little smile of approval after that pig curtsy. Talk about ‘silence is violence.’

And didn’t she think she was so adorable.”You Americans will understand…”

Yeah, we understand…you have gutter manners, are ignorant of history, and are devoid of human empathy. I would find that stunt infuriating if it were anyone’s dying grandmother and some cable actress ridiculed anything about her….suggesting, of course, as Markle does…her own vast superiority.

I would have found it repulsive if Harry had mocked any of M’s elderly relatives on that pimpcast…but then, I do have a smidgen of empathy which these two lack.

I saw one of the DRAMATIC clips from the Pimpcast again yesterday…where Doria claims even H could not keep her safe from the evil RF and its minions. 0ne tear, left eye…she requested medical intervention, but, boo hoo…was denied. What a fairy tale of fantastic lies, in my opinion.

I find it hard to believe anyone could ever dare deny The Bully of Buckingham Palace anything. How mortifying it must have been to see her fly off (no passport?) for that ostentatious greed-grab baby shower. Think of the impoverished Black mothers in NYC that could have been helped if she’d requested donations to THEM instead!

Now I am supposed to tune in to watch her in her fake kitchen, making stuff many people can’t afford at their Walmart prices…much less HER ‘posh’ demands. And with her ‘curated’ soft clothes, I am to now forget the previous Meghan Markle manifestations…like they were just some role she had in a movie that flopped.

JUST.NOT.HAPPENING.
the worst, absolute worst act of those 2 deplorable, shit-for-brains demeaning cunts, takes place in their Netflix 6 episode special, Harry &Meghan. Pimpcast (thank you MidAmerica ❤ ) In it they deliberately misquote her Majesty, TLQEII. In fact they edit out words, and make her message a very different one. On her 21st Birthday, she promised to devote her life to service of her country. On their Pimpcast, they edit the speech, to falsely have HLM say she’d devote her life to her own interests, It was a despicable lie, And they knew it. Here is the original, the true words of QEIi (then Princess and heir on her 21st birthday)
And here a piece echoing my own disgust on the matter .

thanks for the lovely new thread and title @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and @Happy Lady. ❤ 🌺💐

• Sick
  • Angry

wibble

VIP Member
Oh no!

Breaking news....

A wax faced puppet spokesmanperson has just gone on US television to report a near catastrophic chase on the airport travelator....
And Denise Welch believes it.

• Haha
  • Heart

StSaturnindeLucian

Why is she fluorescent orange? And her eyebrows....

That open backed braless dress is surely totally inappropriate. If they are trying to channel a royal like visit, she should at least dress respectfully.

And look at the contrast between the kids dress impeccably in suits and ties, and Hazza in his linen horror- it's giving me Russell Brand vibes.

• Wow
  • Angry

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Gone in hard there Piers. He's right though. The idea the King can't make time for his own son is laughable. He could if he really wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
Good for KC3. Too busy- well that will squash all the nonsense reports about olive branches and requests for the family showing up to Invictus to support him. Wonder if it’s dawning on him that he is out in the cold to a level of Siberia. With Hollywood shunning them too they must be getting worried. I hope Nigeria back fires as well.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Diana's Ghost Criticised for Missing Perkin's Birthday Party

Royal expert, Tom Quinn, has revealed that the ghost of Diana may have been too busy to attend.

1715075753820.jpeg

Writing in the Mirror, Mr Quinn offered a series of educated guesses about the goings on at the party.

A star studded array of celebrity guests gathered to celebrate little Perkin's birthday, including Abigail Spencer, P Diddy, Mindy Kaling, three debt collectors and, an uber driver - dragged in to make up the numbers.

The guests were treated to an array of delicious food, whipped up in the American Riviera kitchen: including jam sandwiches, jam sponge, jam tarts, jam cheese and pineapple on sticks - and other sweet treats stolen from the Bero Recipe book and smeared with jam.

A mild thrill of excitement ran through the assembled hostages guests, when during a game of Squeak Piggy Squeak, Harry (formerly known as Prince) let slip that the Nigerian government will bestow upon his wife the title of Duckegg of Suspects, during their forthcoming trip.

But sadly one guest was absent, the ghost of gan-gan (all rights reserved).

The mystery was solved when it was revealed Diana's ghost had attended the Met Gala.

And in a terrible twist of fate, the spectral ever-presence in the royal couples life had stolen the glamorous pairs invitation.

"Obviously we were disappointed," said a source, with knowledge of the matter, "but we couldn't have gone anyway because this one as late back from playing with his imanigary friend on the see-saw and needed a bath."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

wibble

VIP Member
Harry Snubbed Again

An unnamed royal expert, called Tom Quinn, has claimed in the Mirror that King Charles personally intervened to prevent Harry (formerly known as Prince) from being named as the new West Ham manager.

Harry arrested at the late night Greggs

Harry was a strong contender to succeed David Moyes, having made his name with a Firm down Deptford way.

One of his ex-teammates Arthur Brick explained, "he was a right lad. A proper legend. I'll never forget the way he took on the Millwall lads in that curry house on Mile End Road. Armed only with his polo pony he was - well that and - half of special branch, a regiment of SAS, and a few Ghurkas. He done a real job on 'em. I should have liked to see what he could do with this mob next season."

An unnamed source told People magazine, "my husband's Chelsea connections got in the way."

Sadly it wasn't to be, after Harry was arrested last night in a naked, drug fuelled, rampage in the all-night Greggs. After, as ever allegedly, having a punch up with Neil Sean in the very heart of London

A spokesman for Anne Summers West Ham said, "We went through that with Sam Alladyce. Were not going through that again."

In yet a further snub, three time Eurovision winner Harry (with hits such as Wax Puppet on a String, Congratjambulations, and his cameo as Cheryl in the popular combo Bucks Fizz), was not selected as this years entry.

A source, with knowledge of the matter, told Tom Quinn, who told People Magazine, who reminded Tom Quinn what he was supposed to be writing it in the Mirror, explained, "photo faker, lip balm hoarder, Kate Middleton, 58 (stone) is jealous of my H. She thinks she is so much better than everyone else. With her fancy ways. She thinks she owns Eurovision. Well I've been watching it since 1977, when my H won it. Her Willy has never had his skirt ripped off in front of millions."

A brief search of the situations vacant column of the Enfield Gazette revealed numerous other positions that Harry has been snubbed for - all by King Charles, Queen Camilla, or Princess Catherine - if you ask any number journalists.

In other news the computer chaos at British airports has prevented King Charles from meeting Perkin and Warbeck.

An unnamed source, speaking to anyone gullible enough to listen and believe, said "we were totally about to fly over, honest Nigerian, we were,"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Creepy obsession with the Wales kids. He appears to still have delusions about helping raise them.

We all saw Charlotte in St George's Chapel, wriggling as close to her mother as she could get.

And they won't turn out like Haz. Or Andrew. Unlike TLQ, KC3 and Diana, bad behaviour won't be glossed over and/or indulged to the point where it finally erupts into a massive problem. It'll be dealt with straight away.

And never mind the PPoW. Imagine Carole letting her grandchildren behave like previous 'Spares'.

Screenshot_20240507-083203_kindlephoto-401811090.png

Screenshot_20240507-083038_kindlephoto-402053147.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow