Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That’s so interesting, I’ve always wondered what it’s really like to have an appointment there. I’m always, always shocked at the prices of the gowns there compared to the UK version of the programme and suspect you are paying for the ‘experience’ as well as the dress. Although, if the experience is condescending as you say, I’d rather not find out!
What always got me was the more expensive a dress was, the less fabric there was.

Reactions: 18

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Whilst in Africa , wonder if they’ll visit their pharmaceutical centre that they BOASTED about setting up at the NYC Global Citizen concert ????

Or was that another grand claim for the bullshit abyss ….

(@Amiyaya …who do you use to resole your Louboutins pls ?)
they go back to the department store I got them from and the concierge sorts them out - there are a few good companies around too

• Heart
Reactions: 17

wibble

VIP Member
Interesting chat at the end about voodoo and incest in the Ragland family...

• Wow

Sami Lee

VIP Member
As Meghan's Mole said upthread, posted by @LadyMuck, the Ho never gave birth to either Flatpack, and used racism blackmail agains the RF to get them into the Line of Succession.
So, BIB your post, of course the RF is happy with the deception. Actually it's not the RF, it's just Chuck and I bet the rest of them without exception loathe the ongoing deception and are shamed by it.

This is what this is still all about, five years on, and until it is addressed the deception will continue. This is the elephant in the room and the subject that is avoided at all costs. Nobody even acknowledges it, and we are currently gaslit with IG and Nigeria. Shortly it will be another circus act.

Lady C didn't have a big reveal, it was just to up her sales.
:unsure: uh...I thought only grifters did things like that...🤷‍♀️
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Talking about the law, I have to say this...Georgie's lax, dismissive attitude towards men groping women (or anyone for that matter) not only makes me angry but it also ignores the law-breaking.

Under English common law uninvited touch is technically battery (unless the person touching you is doing so for legally permitted reasons).

Lecherous tossers groping people are committing criminal offences that carry penalties of fines or prison. It's not for any woman, man or child to have to be ready to defend themselves and give the offender a mouthful, then just shrug it off as 'men being men, it happens' sort of thing.
These creeps should just not do it.

Georgie's attitude is bizarre, either very old-fashioned or quite creepy, as if she thinks women should just put up with this abuse.

I note that she almost always speaks up for men (how on earth did she know what Spacey actually got up to? She wasn't there. He managed to get himself found not guilty - who knows? perhaps a defendant with a crappy state-provided solicitor wouldn't have done. I don't really have that much faith in the law and the CJS these days).

I stand to be corrected but I've never heard her go off on one like that about the plight of women who've been abused in this way.
I can’t listen to her but your piqued my interest,

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Well, as bikini season is nearly upon us, if anyone was struggling with their diet, these should put anyone off eating for a good week. Especially tacos. Or the unexplained low-cal desire to lick the shavings off the floor of a barber dedicated to ginger pubic manscaping

Thank you. Ice cream craving staved off, I think I can focus on completing my document now.

I'm thinking of replacing my old curtains soon. They're quite thick and heavy, will make a nice shroud (not the morbid kind) for him.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
BIB

Same here.

And the spin about his military service while downplaying that of KC3 and the PoW, spearheaded by Newsweek and Scrotie's old stomping ground Harpers Bazaar. The idea that KC3 stole something of Hazza's and gave it to William.

At least Royston at Newsweek has now been Community-Noted on X.

But if they really want to 'go there' and also bang on about 'undeserved' honorary military appointments then I'm happy to oblige.

Below is a screenshot of Hazza's earned ranks/honoraries according to Wikipedia. Right before his wedding, GanGan gave him some nice, shiny new stuff.

Please remind me when he trained and qualified as a Lieutenant Commander in the Royal Navy and served on a warship. Like William did. Ditto becoming a Squadron Leader in the RAF.

I must have blinked and missed both of those.

And then we come to the prestigious Captain-General of the Royal Marines.

The Marines are part of the Navy, not the Army.

What part of his actual military service earned that?

At least with KC3 it's back in the hands of a former serving Naval Officer.

View attachment 2924841

What does community noted mean, please?