Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
It's very interesting how young royals are in the firing line now. Mike Tindal and Peter Philip's? 🤔 Could that have anything to do with those two taking on more royal duty? No surprises who may be behind it....
Imho

Mike Tindall is under attack because he's been mooted as a possible replacement for Harry's IG role - no way Megain wants to give up the expenses paid gravy train and faux Royal appearances

• Sick
Reactions: 52

Thalia

VIP Member
I can't wait for the frocky horror show that is going to be Meghan and Nigeria. Bring it on.
Poor Nigeria. They're in for a shock because:

8phdfq.jpg

*Nobody* expects the Sussex Imposition! Our chief demand is a private jet, a private jet and presidential suite, presidential suite and private jet. Our *two* demands are presidential suite and private jet, and VIP security. Our *three* demands are presidential suite and private jet and VIP security and we've an almost fanatical dedication to money

spanishinquisition.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Other things are now starting to come out:

1715267275755.png

This is why his security was directing him to a specific spot. So that this sign wouldn't show.

• Angry
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Interesting. Charlotte Griffiths RR on gb news just said that apparently the reason they're not meeting (KC and H) is because of H's demands of who could and could not, be in the room.

Also, KC met with President of Fiji today. Which is where the harkles didn't have a pleasant trip as M had to leave a market quickly...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

hehehe

VIP Member

Gone in hard there Piers. He's right though. The idea the King can't make time for his own son is laughable. He could if he really wanted.
Agreed, this is why I don't understand the "darling boy" allegations. When he said "overseas" he meant it and has not deviated -- candle, feather, 2nd row and no contact with family, 10 minutes face-time when the loser showed up to check on the will and beg for money following the cancer news.

My criticism is that KCIII can and should do more to protect the Waleses, but he doesn't. (IMO his relationship with William is also not good.) But that doesn't mean he is planning to take harry markle back -- I'll believe it when I see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

ChipDex

VIP Member
What does community noted mean, please?
It's a new thing where other users can add context/info underneath a tweet they feel is misleading or inaccurate.

It was never a potential honour for Haz. It's a PoW-to-PoW one. William is taking it over from his Dad.

IMO this is pure shit-stirring for the US market.

Screenshot_20240509-152229_kindlephoto-504389330.png

• Heart
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Updated Tattle Cunt List ; correct as of 21:44 British Summer Time , United Kingdom.

Meghan. UTTER BUCKET-MINGED FUCKING OLD MATTRESS CUNT

Harry. UTTER UNLIKEABLE , TINY- BROKEN COCKED DELUDED SPANGLE CUNT

Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS FRIGHTENINGLY BOAT-RACED THEIVING CUNT

CNN. USA CUNTS

ITV. GB CUNTS

BBC. SNIDE DUPLICIOUS " ONLY INTERESTED IN TWISTING THINGS TO OUR OWN HOLY MANTRA" CUNTS

Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED CUNT WITH A FALSE DOCTORATE OUT OF A CHRISTMAS CRACKER, A BIG FUCKING GOB & AN EVEN BIGGER GASH.

Owen prat. SMALL CUNT

Omid cunt-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D, BITTER LONELY CUNT WHO CANT GET LAID

Chis shit. ITV ENABLED CUNT

Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC CUNT

Shaun Robinson. A CUNT

Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER CUNT

Liz Jones. UGLY DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD SOAK OF A CUNT WHO CANT WRITE.

Paul burrell. DIANAS CUNT WHO NEVER SHUTS HIS FUCKING GOB

Blake lively. A CUNT

Bouzey. PRIZE CUNT

Myra. SEE ABOVE-A CUNT

James Barr. CUNT

Shane reaction CUNT

House in habit. CUNT

Denise welch. DRUNKEN CUNT

Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC CUNT

Bill maher. CUNT

Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL ' CAUGHT-OUT' CUNT.

Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY CUNT

Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED CUNT

Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED CUNT WHO SPREADS LIES

Gary Janetti. CUNT

Sarah vine. ANOTHER CUNT

Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED CUNT.

James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED CUNT WITH A BOAT ON IT YOUD NEVER TIRE OF PUNCHING.

Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST CUNT

Leanor. FALSE ONLINE CUNT

Piers Morgan GOBSHITE - BUT IS STILL SPLITTING TATTLERS OPINIONS CUNT

Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE CUNT NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....

Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON CUNT

Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF ENABLING CUNT

James OBrien ENTITLED TALENTLESS CUNT

Andy Cohen GORMLESS TURKEY-TEEFED CUNT

Princess Eugienie HORSE-FACED CUNT

Penguin / Random house WOKE 2-BIT PRINTING-PRESS CUNTS

Better Up. BEGGY MONEY - TROUSERING LAUNDERING CUNTS

Ashley cole. LYING, CHEATING, BLAMEWORTHY CUNT

Oprah winfrey. FAT OLD BAG ENABLING CUNT

Earl Spencer of Althorp. DODGY UNTRUSTWORTHY OLD CUNT

Ellie hall. CUNT

Lord Dannett SILLY OLD CUNT

Ellen Degeneres. ODD-LOOKING CUNT

Abigail Spencer. A CUNT

Beyoncé HAS-BEEN WARBLING CUNT

Melissa McCarthy. CUNT

Sophie Trudeau GRIM-BOATED CUNT

Jameela Jamil SOME OLD CUNT

Jessica Mulroney CUNT

Markus RAG-PUBLISHING CUNT

Johnny Mercer. GRIFTUS INGRATIATNG ENABLING UGLY CUNT

And a special CUNTS grouping of all of the z-list and no-hoper CUNTS who recieved a jar of jam from the hoe. Hope it gave them all the shits 😃😃😎

Screenshot_20240425_192027_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Nannyto2

VIP Member
I think this year's theme was Garden of Time/Elements so quite a few had either dresses with flowers on them or they had one pinned somewhere but not many. It's a pity Madam wasn't invited this year because the lemon ensemble pictured a few pages ago would have been perfect. :sneaky:
---

She wears one of those waist trainer things and sells them as well with claims they will give you an hourglass figure. Many have called them out wearing them too often means your bits become squashed in ways they shouldn't be. And because the other sisters are also wearing them, you get teenagers who are still developing and shouldn't be anywhere near one getting them.

I think she started wearing it as she got so much shit for ruining the Marilyn dress. She had been prewarned she was too big for it but wore it anyway and it ripped and many of the stones fell off it and they needed to mend it which means it will never be the same which pisses you off.
I was diagnosed with Diverticulitis
after years of being fobbed off with a food allergy
I am not over weight but do have a flabby tum
Which I used to wear support underwear to hold it in
At my last check up the doctor said you can stop wearing those, forcibly restricting your organs can lead to many internal issues in later life and also make your muscles lazy

Cut down on salt drink plenty of water and sit up straight holding your tummy in get those muscles supporting your back too
At my age I will never get a completely flat tummy but it will improve
It is worrying how these influencers are shaping youngsters lives making them feel ugly and inadequate
My 9 year old granddaughter is very slim no extra meat on her at all but she is fit and healthy
Her mate on the other hand is a bag of bones and hardly eats her mother who looks like a Kardashian (full false everything ) 24/7 🙄says she wants her to be a modal ,geez she is 9 for gods sake 😠
She had a sleep over with granddaughter
And they had a home made lasagna
The girl tried it and asked for seconds
She said don’t tell my mum she will be cross 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

Not Now Bernard

Yes it was announced that it would be eco friendly!

It’s the total hypocrisy that pisses me off. Eco birthday for the invisikids yet the Harkles fly by private jet everywhere and treat themselves to about 10 foreign holidays a year. They are both utterly delusional.

• Sick

ChipDex

VIP Member
Nice article about Anne's many achievements and 'firsts' over the years.

And Smeg thought she was somehow 'better' and would revolutionise the Monarchy. :LOL:

Can you ever imagine Anne playing the victim and doing a Waaagh about being a 'Spare'?

It's a real shame the primogeniture law wasn't backdated to restore her to her birth position.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Things obviously getting off to a flying start if you're already cropping pics and limiting comments.

Poor veterans.

Screenshot_20240507-183522_kindlephoto-429977133.png

• Haha
  • Wow

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
All those articles about a meeting between the two…were pressure tactics churned out over and over..by H&M’s PR.. to force KC to agree to a meeting. Another form of bullying. I am delighted and relieved that KC is having NONE of it.

Stupid woman…she can’t even get half of her 50 best friend ‘influencers’ to pimp her jam on Instagram…but she thinks she can force KC to do her bidding.

My opinion, of course.

• Heart
  • Haha

elliebee27

VIP Member
Charles loves his sons, but Harry has broken his heart imo and I doubt that is anything Harry can ever come back from. Charles is not a bank. If Harry groveled and wanted to come back I think Charles would take him back - with stipulations. He loves his child but he can't condone anything Harry has done, and he has not shown he condones anything Harry has done. I think it must be excruciatingly painful for Charles - he's a loving father and grandfather.

I think Meghan didn't get what she wanted, how she wanted it; and she wasn't going to wait it out to get the benefits she expected and demanded of her new position... She will burn it down if she doesn't get what she wants - doesn't she have a history of this? You are not of any use to her; she dumps you. She burns all bridges with everyone and anyone when she doesn't get what she wants. She has Harry behind her in this, he is the same.

• Heart