Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
A quick doodle - downward dog with Di.................................

yoga with Di .jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Thalia

VIP Member
Rachel's been spotted at the airport wearing something low-key for travelling:

newFile-2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I read an article yesterday…where a lip reader was claiming that KC fussed at the POWs for being late before the coronation. After watching that other fun video posted above, which was really about a pen…I have been thinking…KC is a man that wants things to be…perfect. He has waited all his life for this job and he is determined to be a success.

Which brings me to today and his refusal to see Harry.

Once upon a time, during the Diana years, his reputation took a big hit…as did the reputation of the woman he loved. He had to wait a long tome to marry her…and he has worked hard, I believe, maybe not always honorably…to restore their reputations.

His oldest son married a lovely girl who never puts a foot wrong. Life is going along rather well. Then just as the time approaches when he will be King…

Enter Meghan Markle.

Now she and his son are seemingly on a mission to damage or destroy HIS reign, his time, his inheritance. Their viciousness has taken a toll on his extended family as well. This man who wants perfection, wants success…is not going to let this Fake Diana 2.0 succeed. I think he is pretty much done with her and Darling Boy.

I do not think he is pining for these supposed grandchildren he never sees. I think he is on a trajectory to make them all irrelevant. The Prince who has to rent a room. The invisible grandchildren who are royally ignored by the RF. And Meghan, the perpetual failure, so successfully destroying the Sussex brand herself.

The more he ghosts them, the more ridiculous their royal ‘airs’ appear to be.

I think Charles is stronger and ‘craftier than I believed him to be. I am starting to believe there is more going on behind the scenes than we know.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Cracking thread title by @Happy Lady , well done and thank you :)

Recap:

We await with baited breath the grand arrival of Harry at the Invictus event this week, may his trip be fleeting ;)
But don't worry about Meghan, she will be at home doing yoga with the ghost of Diana.
Archie has turned 5 and 2 weeks 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Saw this on the DM about the Alice Evans, Ioan Triffid and his very young girlfriend saga…

Toxic? Cheeky bitch obviously doesn’t know about the cheesy poof camaraderie over here. Good! More cheesy poofs for us!!
🥰 How ridiculous, Tattle is the best forum I've ever been on and most people here are real witty and insightful.
Reddit has horrible mods to start with!
Twatter X is the most toxic social media site in my view.

I have a right laugh on here and the Eastenders thread 🤣 I used to belong to another forum where people were deadly serious about Eastenders 🤪 and all moralistic about the daft storylines. Tattle is so much better, they don't know what they're missing.

I bet we've got more archived material about the Harkles than anywhere else on the Internet too thanks to @JAR21 🥰

Cheesy poofs for all 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I read an article yesterday…where a lip reader was claiming that KC fussed at the POWs for being late before the coronation. After watching that other fun video posted above, which was really about a pen…I have been thinking…KC is a man that wants things to be…perfect. He has waited all his life for this job and he is determined to be a success.

Which brings me to today and his refusal to see Harry.

Once upon a time, during the Diana years, his reputation took a big hit…as did the reputation of the woman he loved. He had to wait a long tome to marry her…and he has worked hard, I believe, maybe not always honorably…to restore their reputations.

His oldest son married a lovely girl who never puts a foot wrong. Life is going along rather well. Then just as the time approaches when he will be King…

Enter Meghan Markle.

Now she and his son are seemingly on a mission to damage or destroy HIS reign, his time, his inheritance. Their viciousness has taken a toll on his extended family as well. This man who wants perfection, wants success…is not going to let this Fake Diana 2.0 succeed. I think he is pretty much done with her and Darling Boy.

I do not think he is pining for these supposed grandchildren he never sees. I think he is on a trajectory to make them all irrelevant. The Prince who has to rent a room. The invisible grandchildren who are royally ignored by the RF. And Meghan, the perpetual failure, so successfully destroying the Sussex brand herself.

The more he ghosts them, the more ridiculous their royal ‘airs’ appear to be.

I think Charles is stronger and ‘craftier than I believed him to be. I am starting to believe there is more going on behind the scenes than we know.
Sigh, you really have to think about what kind of person Harry has become for him to act like this. There has to be seething hatred of his father for him to want to ruin things for him. Harry has known all his life that his father has had to wait for the two-edged sword to fall. On one hand Charles wanted to be King, but to achieve it his mother has to die. He knew this and still wanted to make things more difficult for him. Many feel that the real Harry was always like this and the period where he appeared as engaged family member and working royal was the aberration. Given all the information that has leaked out, I think this is probably true.

I think the only way Charles can get past his horror of a son, is to ignore him on every level. Calling him darling boy is just lip service. It is really shading Harry because he knows that Harry has never been a darling boy. I could say that his cancer treatment is the perfect excuse to ignore Harry even more than he might have done. He has been told to avoid upset and concentrate on himself and reserve his strength for what is important.
Harry is not important. Camilla is there to reinforce this idea every day. The fact that she is not Harry's mother makes it easier.

We can explain away Harry, but explaining away Meghan and her need to destroy the Windsors is a whole other story. Is it really all about her not getting her way to be a merching world famous princess? Is it that they just didn't like her and she can't accept that? Is it because they couldn't accept that she felt that she should be in control? Is it because they were a happy group and she couldn't stand that? She destroyed her own family relationships and needed to destroy her husbands as well? What a bundle of pathology this woman is! None of it good. Self destructive, hating and lying. No wonder she had nice assistants in tears. Those people were hit with a brick and I am willing to bet that they never came close to knowing anyone as mean and destructive as she is. I have had the misfortune to come across two people like this in my life. You can deal intellectually with how they treated you, but the emotional aspect is something else and much harder to deal with. It is very jarring and depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

cjguk

VIP Member
Anne doing what she always has, almost as twice as many days of service than any other royal ♥

king-charles-iii-pledged-follow-759689084-1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 64

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I think one of Markle’s biggest problems is that she truly believed all the exaggerated hype that the friendly media wrote about her at first. She believed she was given a mission to ‘modernize’ the RF and pull you racist Brits into a world of wokeness…which was at its zenith back home in America at the time.

I think she saw herself as a missionary.

Remember that story about how she lectured Harry’s friends at one of the first dinner parties she attended. The American missionary was going to straighten them out. And apparently, H was impressed not embarrassed.

She broke rules because she thought she was building a new Royal brand…and that the world was swooning at her ‘modernization.’ She wanted no advice. She expected even the Queen to see that SHE would lead the monarchy into this new world order. She played the race card to create divisiveness…which helped her build a ‘following’ of sugars.

Markle Team Spirit no matter how badly she treated others.

When she was stymied…she thought herself powerful enough to just transplant herself and the dim Prince back to,Hollywood and she would set up her ‘modern UK court’ there. But first she had to destroy the old order..,with Oprah’s help. The Little Mermaid…escaping from the Royal Racists…that was the script. And it was no mistake that, in her Game of Thrones…she chose as her prime targets for destruction…the new King and the popular, perfect POW.

But, alas, FOR HER…it’s been all downhill since then,,

There’s an air of desperation about her now. Why put that ridiculous scene of herself floating around her home in a ballgown…as if that’s how Princesses dress for whipping up jam? More Disney than BP.

The ballgown in the dirty movie theatre…. The ‘stolen glory’ of placing herself prancing at the head of that parade. So,so needy….if she weren’t so cruel…it would be sad. She thinks these are iconic moments.

So how will she present herself on her Royal Tour of Nigeria…when the world has just seen her husband royally rebuffed by his father? Still the Woke-Queen-over-the-Water? We shall soon see.

• Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Rhiannon Mills on Sky News confirming that Harry is definitely not meeting the King this week. No Netflix fodder for you, darling boy, diary’s full 😎

• Haha
  • Heart

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
As a mixed race woman myself (who's on the "lighter" side but has parents of the same ethnicities like Smegatron) she's definitely blackfishing with this darker tan she's got all of a sudden! 😲🙄🤡

God forbid she'd let the natural curls out.

43% Nigerian, 57% inauthentic twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

ChipDex

VIP Member
The day gets better and better.....

The official handover on the 13th. In front of an Apache. :ROFLMAO:

While Haz is still in Nigeria, presumably.

Screenshot_20240507-211513_kindlephoto-436685736.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
He really is a ‘nowhere man.’ He’s burned so many bridges, I can’t imagine how he could ever return to any semblance of his old life. Before Markle, he might have been a handful, but he was loyal, he was trusted.

Every betrayal is now a public record, available to everyone to replay. Every word he said…every word he DIDN’T say…sitting there like a comedic sidekick while his cheap wife mocks a truly great woman, his own grandmother.

It’s not just that Markle has no respect for the institution, it's that he let her PUBLICLY mock TO THE WORLD…the grandmother who loved him…who was both at her life's end and grieving. He sat there…little smile of approval after that pig curtsy. Talk about ‘silence is violence.’

And didn’t she think she was so adorable.”You Americans will understand…”

Yeah, we understand…you have gutter manners, are ignorant of history, and are devoid of human empathy. I would find that stunt infuriating if it were anyone’s dying grandmother and some cable actress ridiculed anything about her….suggesting, of course, as Markle does…her own vast superiority.

I would have found it repulsive if Harry had mocked any of M’s elderly relatives on that pimpcast…but then, I do have a smidgen of empathy which these two lack.

I saw one of the DRAMATIC clips from the Pimpcast again yesterday…where Doria claims even H could not keep her safe from the evil RF and its minions. 0ne tear, left eye…she requested medical intervention, but, boo hoo…was denied. What a fairy tale of fantastic lies, in my opinion.

I find it hard to believe anyone could ever dare deny The Bully of Buckingham Palace anything. How mortifying it must have been to see her fly off (no passport?) for that ostentatious greed-grab baby shower. Think of the impoverished Black mothers in NYC that could have been helped if she’d requested donations to THEM instead!

Now I am supposed to tune in to watch her in her fake kitchen, making stuff many people can’t afford at their Walmart prices…much less HER ‘posh’ demands. And with her ‘curated’ soft clothes, I am to now forget the previous Meghan Markle manifestations…like they were just some role she had in a movie that flopped.

JUST.NOT.HAPPENING.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Saw this on the DM about the Alice Evans, Ioan Triffid and his very young girlfriend saga…

Toxic? Cheeky bitch obviously doesn’t know about the cheesy poof camaraderie over here. Good! More cheesy poofs for us!!
IMG_2715 (1).jpeg

IMG_2715 (2).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Mess of an outfit that probably costs multiple times “normal” people’s monthly salaries ✅
Glowing orange bronzer ✅
Inappropriate hugging ✅
The actual prince relegated to spare part ✅
Getting her claws on microphone within seconds of arriving ✅
Talking cringey, meaningless nonsense with a sickly sweet smile on her face ✅
Harry desperately trying to be the fun one while actually looking like a childish prat ✅
References to her heritage while doused in Ronseal ✅
Everyone looking awkward ✅
Pretending it’s about Invictus and veterans when it’s actually just the Meghan show ✅

They’re nothing if not predicable, you have to give them that.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Isobel and NotEamonn on GB News this morning asked "Why has Charles snubbed Harry?" cue me shouting at the telly at 6.45am - "BECAUSE HE'S A WEASELLY CUNT!!!!!"

Quite a satisfying way to start the day actually

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Thalia

VIP Member
Let’s not use the comfy cushions though, eh?!

wonder if we will see the return of the Kermit takes New York outift in a ‘sweet nod’ 🤢 to the Nigerian flag?
I predict this outfit:
diana-in-nigeria.jpg

But with more creases and the belt under her armpits 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58