Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
I haven’t seen any pictures of the Wales children’s birthday parties or presents.
It’s a family thing ( family meaning the Royals, Middleton, all sending love and cards and presents, even if they can’t be there) and all we know in Catherine makes the cake.

No sneaky hints to the press.
I think, after the debacle of the press, William has put his foot down , there..........
The press will only get news, and pictures, on his say-so from now on.
I think he's said to HRH Catherine , I would like you with the kids and only returning to work when you are finished with treatment and 100% , and that's that xxx

Our Future Monarchs.

The Future King , and Britannia. 😃😃😎😎
gettyimages-1662745250.jpg
5cd6ef_534389451b940346f44eef12b527f203.jpg
1200px-Britannia-Statue.jpg
GettyImages-1252747036.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Hannahebee

VIP Member
No birthday photo of the Prince

Odd isn't it given the crap the SS threw at Catherine over her photo yet there are no photos of A and they dont think thats strange
It is noticeable that they haven't posted a birthday photo of Archie since his 2nd birthday and that they never post any pictures of the children anymore as before they would always post something but nowadays they don't release anything and the last time we saw a picture of Archie and Lili together was the 2021 Christmas Card.

• Wow
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Given how TERRIFIED he is why the hell is his solo security guy 30 feet from him ....
Oh yes the netflix shot
View attachment 2924859View attachment 2924860
He's just a hypocritical entitled cunt, the same as her.
I cannot stand either of them. I have met him , in my old work, many years ago. Wasn't impressed then, either. Came across as thick as two short planks. Seemed to have a lot of people ' guiding' him ( watching / directing him) , know what I mean

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
From Diana’s dress to Bonmarche…..has he been markled ?
To be honest I think the moment Diana stepped out of the Glass Coach and we saw what a creased mess her wedding dress was ....... that was the moment he was markled! 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Yes, I agree entirely and the moron was so gleeful to think that hair falling out would remove the link. In his mind maybe, but he doesn't have much of a mind.

What strikes me is the postural similarities too - the slight tilt of the head is possibly something structural and then a habit formed - just the shape of the head/face/neck/shoulders and how your face sits in a certain position. William has that and I've also noticed it in Charlotte. It's often perceived as shyness and maybe it's from being tall when younger and adjusting your head, but William and Charlotte have the tilt of the head which is a mannerism we all recognise in Diana. William has charm and Harry has absolutely no charm whatsoever.
Exactly.
And William reminds me a lot of Diana in his interactions with crowds. At the time of the queen's funeral, when he and Charles arrived at Lambeth Bridge, to greet the waiting queue, I found his resemblance to Diana, especially strong.

Had Diana lived, Harry would have had nothing to hang his eternal victimhood on, I guess. He has behaved ever since as though he and only he suffered that terrible bereavement.

William said in more recent years that it could make or break him, and he was determined that it would not break him.
It's not a competition of course, despite Harry's efforts to make it so.

But two young sons lost their beloved mother that night, and walked behind her coffin, with the eyes of the world on them. Two.

• Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
A great way to build bridges i.e. Doing the usual PR blitz of will they/won’t they come, will they meet, stories about how he’d love to meet his brother and father, there is the story about the negative response to any chances of meeting up because of what happened, then the stories about how he might not come at all because of security, then when he does come there are the stories about being evicted from Frogmore and having to slum it in a high end hotel, then stories like this about how he was snubbed (when there was actually no plans to meet at all), throw in some stories about how someone took a picture of him while in the UK and drum up the Home Office cases all over again about the risk he was born into, stories about how William won’t be seeing him either (duh!), stories about how Harry is the only one throwing out olive branches and then stories about how awful his family are for not giving the time of day to someone who demonstrably threw them under the bus to make a buck.

Using the media to try and manipulate his family to make time for him or manipulate the public to see him as a victim isn’t a winning strategy no matter how many times he’s going to use it. Nothing stopping him picking up the phone and giving his family a genuine mea culpa. It would be a start and it might spare us (pardon the pun) from these predictable PR blitzes every time he comes back to the UK.

Seeing a lot of Charles is a father first angles. He is also a husband and if the son of a father not only labels the mans wife a villain but goes so far as to commit that to print for money then quite simply the son can feck off and keep on fecking off.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

ChipDex

VIP Member
Yes I'm not understanding the WHY questions from media today
Its BLOODY OBVIOUS
---

Body language SCREAMS hes uncomfortable
Leg up and down and checking his bollocks for reassurance.........
The media probably had a whole bunch of 'reconciliation' stories and op-eds ready to go. Plus more Evil Willy thwarting Poor Wee Haz Who Walked Behind Mummys Coffin ones as they always like to fall back on those. And 'full diary' KC3 blindsided them by doing the equivalent of the Waleses releasing their own photos of the kids. So the media have been cut off from more clicks and revenue. The WHY stuff is a howl of impotent rage.

Good.

And Haz sitting on a platform at an event, legs apart, camel toe on display, rubbing his leg and letting his hand wander towards what passes for his crotch is a repulsive sight.

No manners or sense of decorum at all.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
Interesting. Charlotte Griffiths RR on gb news just said that apparently the reason they're not meeting (KC and H) is because of H's demands of who could and could not, be in the room.

Also, KC met with President of Fiji today. Which is where the harkles didn't have a pleasant trip as M had to leave a market quickly...
Yep Harry trying to dictate terms as he’s more important than KC3. Arrogant twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
I'm glad they announced this.
The harkles know both the king and princess of wales have cancer and harry could've cancelled their faux royal Nigerian tour. But no they still want to pretend they are king and queen in waiting.
They are cunts

• Sad
  • Heart