Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Bookworm. 'Why is H denied again and again'.

Bookie wonders if there is something bigger going on, other than RF feud as to why in the hundreds of rooms in RF residences, that H is denied access to stay

Dear Bookworm,
stating the bloody obvious here but - he can't be trusted. Thats why he keeps being denied access.
Let him inside a royal home and he can snoop around, plant listening devices and cameras, take photos, blab to the press and lie.

Letting him near any of the RF or their homes would give him fresh subject matter to lie about and twist.

Denying him access means he only has old info that everyone already knows.

Harry&Meghan #441 - Access no areas.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Thalia

VIP Member
Yesterday, the day before Harold is due to return and after he had demanded lodgings at a specific location, the RF curated 🤭 a new product for The Royal Collection:

A *sweet nod* to Harold's relationship with his brother 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

hehehe

VIP Member
Being "overlooked" implies he was a contender to begin with.

Harry wasn't "overlooked" he was never an option for the position. The position had fuck all to do with him from the outset.

He has not been a working royal for years, when will these media outlets get it into their thick skulls he has no official duties to this country?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Only one explanation comes to my mind….there was a ‘Prince-Harry-of-the-Moment’…behind the scenes, demanding she be used. She was a nobody, easily replaced…so the fact that she behaved atrociously and wasn’t replaced, means she had some important ‘friend.’

So as I am enjoying my breakfast tea…5 Yorkshire teabags, steeped for 3 minutes in the pot…I’m speculating that M’s entire career has probably been based, not on talent or hard work…but on having a relationship to exploit. That would explain why she feels so ‘safe’ bullying people…she hasn’t any irreplaceable talent or clout…but she attaches herself like a barnacle to someone who does.

Her father, her first husband,Jessica Mulroney, etc. …she ‘adores’ them all until she wrings everything she can out of them. She has never been any of the exalted things her PR pumps out…she just always has had a patron behind her, saying “Whatever Meghan wants, Meghan gets.”

If my theory is correct, something quite interesting, has occured…karma, in a way. She unplugged H from his power source and influence…believing that FINALLY she had the power all on her own. As a backup ‘generator’, she ‘curated’ Black Hollywood…Oprah, Tyler.

But this time, nothing is working. She is finding they never had real POWER without the RF connection. She is now that witch in the Wizard of OZ…melting, melting. The ‘quality’ of the engagements she and H can conjure up are greatly diminishing in status and therefore their personal clout diminishes with them. She used people till she THOUGHT she got the power herself, through a weakling like H.

Then she thought she could be Bully Meg all the time to everybody…even the Queen of England…with no consequences.

Oops.

So off to Haiti goes M’am to sit in a dirty movie theatre. Now off to Nigeria…playacting at a status they definitely DO NOT HAVE anymore.

Whoosh…hold on tight, M…your downward slide continues

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
So Princess Beatrice is in New York today. Wouldn’t it be delicious if she turned up at the Met Gala later? 🤞😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Charles loves his sons, but Harry has broken his heart imo and I doubt that is anything Harry can ever come back from. Charles is not a bank. If Harry groveled and wanted to come back I think Charles would take him back - with stipulations. He loves his child but he can't condone anything Harry has done, and he has not shown he condones anything Harry has done. I think it must be excruciatingly painful for Charles - he's a loving father and grandfather.

I think Meghan didn't get what she wanted, how she wanted it; and she wasn't going to wait it out to get the benefits she expected and demanded of her new position... She will burn it down if she doesn't get what she wants - doesn't she have a history of this? You are not of any use to her; she dumps you. She burns all bridges with everyone and anyone when she doesn't get what she wants. She has Harry behind her in this, he is the same.
I do believe that you can love a family member, while at the same time know that their being in your life is not a good idea and that they are toxic. I think Charles is at this place.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

ChipDex

VIP Member
I think the balloon company originally posted the pic, so she must have allowed it and/or have an arrangement with them. Has she resorted to merching Aldi's birthday?

I agree - I'm so looking forward to watching the ho push herself forward, reducing Hazno to the puppet he has become. Although I will be working (remotely) I will have Tattle running in the background doing my best to keep up!

SMM have thoughtfully provided us with a Bingo Card.

In view of past Inflictus events I would also add:

Inappropriate clothing. Possibly shorts.
Leads a parade.
Flashes in golf buggy.

Screenshot_20240508-124614_kindlephoto-461193280.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

MsPelzer

Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Anyone seen more about this?

Allegedly Savannah is supposed to have shared a video of the Wales kids with a Sussex account??????? 😲

I hope it's not true. The last thing the Waleses need.

View attachment 2918958
It's very interesting how young royals are in the firing line now. Mike Tindal and Peter Philip's? 🤔 Could that have anything to do with those two taking on more royal duty? No surprises who may be behind it....
Imho

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Hello lovlies My god 43% has not disapointed

crumpled outfit
cosplay Di

And Her face what the actul fuck is going on with it :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::eek::eek::eek:

Those eyebrows look Awful Her teeth are too big for Her mouth Her face is ten shades darker than Her arms That forehead vein is back .

She looks like one of those crazy eastern european gypsys who flog lucky heather on the streets of London .

How does She think She looks good ????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Carpediem69

VIP Member
I predict this outfit:
View attachment 2924540

But with more creases and the belt under her armpits 😁
And this!
1715258341551.jpeg

slightly off fred
My friend is in the military and his close friend works within the royal palaces - nothing on Smegzy (he wouldn’t tell) but said William was incandescent with rage at Andrew’s i/v with the beeb - and made his feelings well known ! Seems he does speak up and makes his views known and doesn’t care who knew it 👏🏻

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Palate cleanse.

William looks healthier and happy. Hope that's a good omen re Catherine.

Screenshot_20240509-124710_kindlephoto-500116332.png

• Heart