Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money is on Peter Phillips.... BUT tbh I think she exaggerated it. Bloke says we need more women cos the numbers are off (which isn't THAT odd of a statement) and she reckons it's an invite to an orgy. She strikes me as a bit of a drama llama.
Read her Wikipedia page. She's a known liar

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My money is on Peter Phillips.... BUT tbh I think she exaggerated it. Bloke says we need more women cos the numbers are off (which isn't THAT odd of a statement) and she reckons it's an invite to an orgy. She strikes me as a bit of a drama llama.
She said 15 or 20th in line to the throne.
If they were in that position when they propositioned her, it couldn’t have been him as he was much higher up the LOS…the Wales children, Sussex flat packs, PA’s grandchildren and Anne’s grandchildren wouldn’t have been born.
Peter seems pretty clean living.
I reckon Freddie Windsor

Reactions: 28
For those interested, Wiseguy. Tom Bower destroys Ms bullying at the palace

Reactions: 24
Yes, it's all very fishy.
I think it's a dangerous subject because the bottom line is that Chuck must have taken the law into his own hands (as he actually has the ancient right to do - I've not heard of the Monarchs's sovereign right to make laws etc being taken away).

Somewhere along the way, he must have legally identified the flatpacks as heirs of the body (whether they are or not, whether they exist or not) in order to get them named in the LoS.

Calling out a Monarch's subterfuges and dishonesty is incredibly dangerous.
I don't think that a confessional statement would do the trick. We wouldn't forgive such behaviour so lightly. If the accusations are true then it would wreck our trust in the Monarchy = curtains for the BRF and monumental turmoil for many countries (UK, the realms overseas, dominions, commonwealth, 2.5 billion people) for decades whilst we and the interim powers sorted out a new form of governance.

Chuck may have been monumentally silly in trying to protect and support his darling boy.
As it is, the deranged darling boy and gold-digger spouse (who seriously thought they could be co-Monarchs!! 😵🤬) have caused huge damage to many institutions and many people - and they've not finished yet.
He should have done a clean cut with them like George VI did with David and the other American gold-digger.

WRT to Georgie's book, well what's in it that the UK powers-that-be can't tolerate?? Amazon, being a US company, more or less adheres to the free speech rights enshrined in their Constitution.

No wonder PPoW have quietly distanced themselves from the stoats and Chuck. I'm so glad the stoat wrote how William decked him and why. William was already positioning himself on the right side.
Great post 🍾
As you say somewhere along the line the Flatpacks were put in the Line of Succession, involving Parliamentary debate, and the Lords will have known the questions about the legitimacy of the children and doubts about what they were voting on.
This bending of the rules by the highest in our land is frightening, and far more important than Delfina's heavy chin.
I don't recall anything happening like this before in our country.

We're now being flattened by a herd of flaccid Kraken in the form of jam and Nachos, cancer, Samantha Cohen's account of the Stoat bullying and Australian tour outrages. But we knew this already, it was 5 years ago. We think the press are seeing the light, but it's "Look Here Squirrel Not There!"

What won't be revealed is the truth about the Flatpacks because this is the crux of it all, and where the danger lies to the Monarchy.
Who was the baby in South Africa? Who was the baby "on the Frogmore lawn" with no legs? The fake christening?
There's nothing wrong with honest surrogates if that's what they wanted, but surrogates or phantoms + LoS are a no-no.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The King would never be as popular as TLQ and I don’t think he is that naive to ever believe he would be. She was an absolute bad ass and adored by all.

I have three family members who have met KC (before he was King) and all said what an absolute pleasure it was to meet him and how lovely and warm he was. They had nothing but lovely things to say about him.
There is a video taken by some bikers who were at Balmoral last year and to their shock and surprise, ran into the King walking by himself. He stopped to speak with them on camera. After he had walked on, the fellow doing most of the talking said that he was not a huge monarchist, but he found the King to be so friendly and nice. I think he was actually shocked to find TK to be a normal person to speak with lol! Why are people so surprised by this? The man has been out in the public his entire life and has been with all sorts of people from all countries. If he was a snob or unfriendly, it would have been known long ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Harkles discussed on gb news now with Charlotte Griffiths.

Their new uk PR has no tabloid experience
---
According to Taz. Bitter Lemons

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What debunks Harrys race baiting is that these racist high speed chasers/Prince Philip and MI6 failed to kill his Mummy in the two years she was dating Hasnat Khan who also wasn't white.

A normal, quiet and conservative life with a British-Pakastani surgeon versus a life in the literal (and tragic) fast lane with an Egyptian playboy.

But...waaaagh....Racism!

Same goes for Meghan. If she accepted what she was getting into along with the inevitable slings and arrows and did the job she said she was ready to hit the ground running with then she'd have maintained the support and goodwill she initially received. The difference is that she took that good will and support and abandoned it while leveraging her status simply to sell jam and tat under the Sussex Royal American Riviera Orchard branding back home in American shops while she cosplayed as a mogul in her Santa Barbara mansion. That people call it as it is isn't racism despite what Harry would have us believe. He can tell himself it is racism instead of accepting that he's been nothing but a useful idiot for his wife to that end.
And to add to this…Megz treated the people who worked for her HORRIBLY!! She felt entitled to abuse her “lessers” and when it was “noticed” all of a sudden it’s Megz who is being treated poorly because of racism. She was planning to use the race card to get everything she wanted. When the Queen said NO, we’re not having it, she fled and cried racism.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So Harry and Megs thought they could be co-King and co-Queen?

There ought to be the option of being removed from the LOS for being a complete dumb ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Great description of Hazno by a friend today, who works in a bakery.
"He's very doughy, like he has a high butter content, and hasn't cooked all the way through!" 😂 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The King would never be as popular as TLQ and I don’t think he is that naive to ever believe he would be. She was an absolute bad ass and adored by all.

I have three family members who have met KC (before he was King) and all said what an absolute pleasure it was to meet him and how lovely and warm he was. They had nothing but lovely things to say about him.
I've posted before that I met him in the 80s when he came to open up an industrial estate opposite my primary and a few of us were picked to wave flags we had made as he passed. Diana was supposed to come as well but she didn't turn up for some reason which annoyed a lot of people as she was who they wanted to see. We didn't get to spend a lot of time with him but he did stop to ask us questions and genuinely listened and responded rather than just nodding and moving on.

---
Wish I could say I was surprised but the knives are out already. According to a 'royal blogger' called Gertrude Daly, what Catherine was given means nothing as royals usually receive 'much higher honours'.

I had a look at her site as I had never heard of her and her day job is writing manuals for AGVs so why the DS thought she was qualified to give an opinion and be called a Royal expert is anyone's guess. Oh sorry, she writes to them every year and gets a Xmas card and talks about it on her site. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
So Harry and Megs thought they could be co-King and co-Queen?

There ought to be the option of being removed from the LOS for being a complete dumb ass.
Maybe they should introduce an IQ test to be in the LOS 🤭

ETA: also love that one photo, that hasn’t even been up 12 hours, has more likes than ARO has followers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
There is a video taken by some bikers who were at Balmoral last year and to their shock and surprise, ran into the King walking by himself. He stopped to speak with them on camera. After he had walked on, the fellow doing most of the talking said that he was not a huge monarchist, but he found the King to be so friendly and nice. I think he was actually shocked to find TK to be a normal person to speak with lol! Why are people so surprised by this? The man has been out in the public his entire life and has been with all sorts of people from all countries. If he was a snob or unfriendly, it would have been known long ago.

this is the video as you can see you can not see a single protecton officer either

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.