Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does beg the question though, if someone else did indeed send the photo, why they didn't say that? Why did they make an ill lady take the hit for it? What the farky-snark is going on?!?!

Angela Levin needs to retire.
She stirs the tit as much as the Harkles do.
She wrote a book about Harry YEARS ago. She is no longer relevant. I wish news outlets would stop paying her to comment.

She is STILL banging on about the bloody jam.
Retire Angela.

Reactions: 45
What spooked those horses?
Where did the blood come from on that white one?

These horses are well used to the city. They do these rehearsals every day to get them used to the traffic etc etc.

So what startled them and sent them running?
All very good questions. The blood on the white horse is horrifying

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Angela Levin needs to retire.
She stirs the tit as much as the Harkles do.
She wrote a book about Harry YEARS ago. She is no longer relevant. I wish news outlets would stop paying her to comment.

She is STILL banging on about the bloody jam.
Retire Angela.
I agree. I find her incredibly irritating. She repeats the same stories over and over again.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
I agree. I find her incredibly irritating. She repeats the same stories over and over again.:rolleyes:

I think she's gone doolallyflip.
She's like Norma Desmond or Baby Jane - living in their past and just a little bit crazed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's like Norma Desmond or Baby Jane - living in their past and just a little bit crazed.
Before Catherine's video about her cancer diagnosis, didn't AL claim she'd donated a kidney or something similarly wild?

She's becoming about as welcome as Scrotie.

I see Valentine Low has had to correct Bower too.

Screenshot_20240424-112716_kindlephoto-33610849.png

Reactions: 28
She always sounds a bit pissed and "not there" to me. Has she had a stroke, or are the news outlets paying her in gin??😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They had her money and the money they took from the royal foundation too.
‘Her money’? I doubt she would part with any of that ..... why marry a fugly idiotic millionaire prince and spend her own money?

Her motto “What’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Last time we were in London we were by the Cavalry mews and saw the horses out, such beautiful creatures but made me feel a bit sad that they were restricted to exercise in the park. Seems horribly cruel to keep them in captivity like that. The only reason I commented about people not trying to stop them was that a friend took one on in his retirement and he was absolutely bomb proof on local roads, they had such pleasure in seeing out his dotage. He really was a gentle giant of a horse. They are incredibly used to noise/stimulation in the city. Which makes you wonder how on earth so many experienced riders were unseated....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Almost tragically for Hazno, I think his ignorance of George III, the US constitution and so much else was nothing to do with Eton, which routinely produces top politicians and international business magnates.

From my pov, he simply didn't have sufficient intellectual capacity to be curious about the world and figure out the bigger picture.
In Waaaghh, he wrote about being 'overmatched' at Eton - that is, everyone was far more intelligent than him. Chuck should never have sent him to such a demanding school. But like his drug abuse, his educational failure was covered up and praise was heaped upon him-as it is now with silly trinkets like the Aviation Legend nonsense. (It took him nearly 5 years on and off training to get to sit side saddle in a helicopter -and then only 6 times in theatre (Afghanistan). Shocking, isn't it, how all this ineptitude
has been hidden?

Looking back, the boy was almost in the special needs category. Does this account for his profound jealousy and paranoias? Maybe. When you can't really understand the world maybe you do get paranoid about it, maybe it does feel like it's always trying to trip you up? Maybe you also become jealous of those who have the nous to make a success of their lives?

Whenever we saw William as a teen and young man in interviews, he would often talk so kindly about how he always looked out for his brother, always had his arm round him (his words), taking care of him. Looking back, that was a huge tell.
William must feel terribly hurt by what Haz has so ignorantly, carelessly done to him and his family....

As to what schools are teaching- I was flabbergasted this morning when someone told me about a GBNews story which reported on a secondary school teacher who asked pupils to put up their hand if they 'hated Great Britain'. Every one of the 30 teens in the class put up their hands. They are teaching hate, division and destruction - and nothing uplifting, intellectually stimulating, unifying and to be proud of. They are, it seems to me, teaching children to hate themselves and others. It's also unforgiveable to not teach about the Holocaust. Surely, not to do so is almost a way to create the conditions for a repeat...?
The reason why Haz is going hell for leather on this censorship agenda is because, although he was in the classes where the Holocaust and the evils of communism and fascism were taught, he never had the nous to understand the very real implications for today's society. For Haz, it's all about how it affects him.

I think a lot of the problems stem from Diana's insistence that William and Harry be treated equally without consideration of their very different intellectual aptitudes and abilities. If Harry had been a normal "posh but dim" kid he would never had got through the doors of Eton. I don't know why KC didn't step in. Harry had not started Eton when Diana died - he was still at prep-school and not with William so why not find a senior school that was a better fit?

Although Charles hated it, I think Harry would have done a lot better at Gordonstoun - less of an academic hothouse and a lot of emphasis on non-traditional outdoor pursuits such as sailing, hiking and orienteering. It would also have given William an opportunity to have his senior schooling without parentification as Harry's carer.

As it was Harry was handed over to Eton who proceeded to spoon-feed and cheat for him to get him through his exams with teachers doing his written work. At age 18/19 he wrote at the level of an 11 year old on his Army entrance test but is meant to have passed national school qualifications at 16 and 18.

The problem is also that not having to stand on his own feet or make his way separately to William has fostered this life-long sense of entitlement. He spent his 20s and early 30s with William doing his homework at the charities they represented while Harry just turned up to do an hour of his (fake) cheeky chappie persona. It was very revealing that when Harry returned from Afghanistan he left William to carry his bags while he walked ahead with Charles. What type of soldier does that? One used to being pampered.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
‘Her money’? I doubt she would part with any of that ..... why marry a fugly idiotic millionaire prince and spend her own money?

Her motto “What’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine.”
She gave him a loan too cover the money he was going to loan from pa.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It has just been announced that the BBC understands that the noise of builders moving concrete in Belgravia caused the horses to bolt and unseat their riders.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think a lot of the problems stem from Diana's insistence that William and Harry be treated equally without consideration of their very different intellectual aptitudes and abilities. If Harry had been a normal "posh but dim" kid he would never had got through the doors of Eton. I don't know why KC didn't step in. Harry had not started Eton when Diana died - he was still at prep-school and not with William so why not find a senior school that was a better fit?

Although Charles hated it, I think Harry would have done a lot better at Gordonstoun - less of an academic hothouse and a lot of emphasis on non-traditional outdoor pursuits such as sailing, hiking and orienteering. It would also have given William an opportunity to have his senior schooling without parentification as Harry's carer.

As it was Harry was handed over to Eton who proceeded to spoon-feed and cheat for him to get him through his exams with teachers doing his written work. At age 18/19 he wrote at the level of an 11 year old on his Army entrance test but is meant to have passed national school qualifications at 16 and 18.

The problem is also that not having to stand on his own feet or make his way separately to William has fostered this life-long sense of entitlement. He spent his 20s and early 30s with William doing his homework at the charities they represented while Harry just turned up to do an hour of his (fake) cheeky chappie persona. It was very revealing that when Harry returned from Afghanistan he left William to carry his bags while he walked ahead with Charles. What type of soldier does that? One used to being pampered.
He was at Eton.

It was Diana that insisted he went to Eton.
Charles wanted him to go to another school - the name escapes me - that was less academic.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
He was at Eton.

It was Diana that insisted he went to Eton.
Charles wanted him to go to another school - the name escapes me - that was less academic.
But Diana died before Harry started at Eton - KC could have reassessed

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Last time we were in London we were by the Cavalry mews and saw the horses out, such beautiful creatures but made me feel a bit sad that they were restricted to exercise in the park. Seems horribly cruel to keep them in captivity like that. The only reason I commented about people not trying to stop them was that a friend took one on in his retirement and he was absolutely bomb proof on local roads, they had such pleasure in seeing out his dotage. He really was a gentle giant of a horse. They are incredibly used to noise/stimulation in the city. Which makes you wonder how on earth so many experienced riders were unseated....

yep deffo more to this than at first glance.
The horses had saddles on, yes? One rider was thrown. Then two[?] horses ran from Kensington barracks down the Strand and almost to Canary Wharf? That's, what 7 or 8 miles????
---

agreed.
I think he would have loved Gordonstoun.
Big mistake sending him to Eton.
Big mistake allowing Diana to insist on it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.