Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said 15 or 20th in line to the throne.
If they were in that position when they propositioned her, it couldn’t have been him as he was much higher up the LOS…the Wales children, Sussex flat packs, PA’s grandchildren and Anne’s grandchildren wouldn’t have been born.
Peter seems pretty clean living.
I reckon Freddie Windsor
The only one who really fits the description 10 years ago is Viscount Linley/Earl Snowdon - Princess Margaret's son who was around 17th in the LOS

• Wow
Reactions: 24
il Duce made the Queen cry...

---
Harry could hack Hugh...

---
No jam or Louis - thank God.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Sami, I do take Neil Sean with a massive grain of salt at times, but I think you convinced me that Harry is that stupid to have thrown this suggestion out there at the summit.

BTW, in the people are stupid dept. I was shocked when I read the US equivalent of Harry not knowing about the Boston Tea Party, American revolution or George 3 as his ancestor. The MOD on another site, admitted that her husband did not know that the Nazis had put Jewish people, Gypsies and others they considered undesirable into concentration camps and killed them. Are schools giving out sleeping pills before history class? In Harry's case, not knowing the relatives is pretty unforgivable.
Almost tragically for Hazno, I think his ignorance of George III, the US constitution and so much else was nothing to do with Eton, which routinely produces top politicians and international business magnates.

From my pov, he simply didn't have sufficient intellectual capacity to be curious about the world and figure out the bigger picture.
In Waaaghh, he wrote about being 'overmatched' at Eton - that is, everyone was far more intelligent than him. Chuck should never have sent him to such a demanding school. But like his drug abuse, his educational failure was covered up and praise was heaped upon him-as it is now with silly trinkets like the Aviation Legend nonsense. (It took him nearly 5 years on and off training to get to sit side saddle in a helicopter -and then only 6 times in theatre (Afghanistan). Shocking, isn't it, how all this ineptitude
has been hidden?

Looking back, the boy was almost in the special needs category. Does this account for his profound jealousy and paranoias? Maybe. When you can't really understand the world maybe you do get paranoid about it, maybe it does feel like it's always trying to trip you up? Maybe you also become jealous of those who have the nous to make a success of their lives?

Whenever we saw William as a teen and young man in interviews, he would often talk so kindly about how he always looked out for his brother, always had his arm round him (his words), taking care of him. Looking back, that was a huge tell.
William must feel terribly hurt by what Haz has so ignorantly, carelessly done to him and his family....

As to what schools are teaching- I was flabbergasted this morning when someone told me about a GBNews story which reported on a secondary school teacher who asked pupils to put up their hand if they 'hated Great Britain'. Every one of the 30 teens in the class put up their hands. They are teaching hate, division and destruction - and nothing uplifting, intellectually stimulating, unifying and to be proud of. They are, it seems to me, teaching children to hate themselves and others. It's also unforgiveable to not teach about the Holocaust. Surely, not to do so is almost a way to create the conditions for a repeat...?
The reason why Haz is going hell for leather on this censorship agenda is because, although he was in the classes where the Holocaust and the evils of communism and fascism were taught, he never had the nous to understand the very real implications for today's society. For Haz, it's all about how it affects him.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
TRG. Dhs opened a can of worms re visa

RE Hairy deportation- Under the Biden administration fugitives, criminals, drunk drivers, drug dealers and violent offenders are not deported. They are released into the country often without bail to commit more crimes. Bah!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The King would never be as popular as TLQ and I don’t think he is that naive to ever believe he would be. She was an absolute bad ass and adored by all.

I have three family members who have met KC (before he was King) and all said what an absolute pleasure it was to meet him and how lovely and warm he was. They had nothing but lovely things to say about him.
I've always liked his sense of humour very much! It's kind of daft, usually self-deprecating, clean, always beautifully timed and delivered. A sort of gentle Goon show character. I bet he's a riot at small, relaxed dinner parties!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
RE Hairy deportation- Under the Biden administration fugitives, criminals, drunk drivers, drug dealers and violent offenders are not deported. They are released into the country often without bail to commit more crimes. Bah!

it's easy enough to google such statements before posting nonsensical conspiracy/Maga rants.

1- regarding crime and immigration:

"Opponents of immigration often argue that immigrants drive up crime rates. But newly released research from Stanford economist Ran Abramitzky and his co-authors finds that hasn’t been the case in America for the last 140 years."

2- bail and bail reform is mostly decided on a state level.
1713931264717.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Remember when Meghan went out walking a doll with her dogs in Canada?
Why has nobody in the MSM ever called her out on this obvious lie? The harness looks like its upside down and the string between Fark's gloves should be inside his coat (so if a glove comes off you don't lose it).

It's telling that Meghan couldn't even get it right before she set off out of the door for her prearranged photo session.

main-qimg-ab5e4ca944e1bbeab1e8d9dc864e0877.jpeg

Why is Meghan so slap dash with everything? We're told that she's smart but her actions don't bear that out because her attention to detail and planning is very poor. Look at the daft jam stunt when her website and products aren't properly prepared.

I wouldn't mind betting that her cooking show will quickly prove a disaster because she won't have enough original recipes to demonstrate. The only way I'd watch Meghan in a kitchen is if Gordon Ramsay is shouting at her 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Why has nobody in the MSM ever called her out on this obvious lie? The harness looks like its upside down and the string between Fark's gloves should be inside his coat (so if a glove comes off you don't lose it).

It's telling that Meghan couldn't even get it right before she set off out of the door for her prearranged photo session.

[COLOR=%s]View attachment 2894091[/COLOR]

Why is Meghan so slap dash with everything? We're told that she's smart but her actions don't bear that out because her attention to detail and planning is very poor. Look at the daft jam stunt when her website and products aren't properly prepared.

I wouldn't mind betting that her cooking show will quickly prove a disaster because she won't have enough original recipes to demonstrate. The only way I'd watch Meghan in a kitchen is if Gordon Ramsay is shouting at her 😄
Looks like she is clutching him by the neck, here, like he's slipping down 🤔
---
😃 LOL
Hazno has watched 'The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe' too many times.
He was imagining them sitting on the thrones at Cair Paravel 😉
View attachment 2893712
Ha ha he'd be the one with the foot stall instead of his lift shoes...
---
I still think that if the Harkles were this cute, such a Marketing asset, we would be seeing them. Either that, or this is the only battle Hazno won with his wife.
I just can't see how M would let H win anything, so I conclude either 1) the kids don't match her vanity standards or 2) something's off with the kids and they can't be left out in the rain else they'll disintegrate... Cardboard does that...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It makes no sense that MSM seem to ignore the issues with Megs pictures. The are so many obvious issues - after the MD photo attack I thought it might mean that they were going to ask questions about Markles photos too. Sort of using the MD photo attacks as cover so they couldn’t be accused of being racists. But still nothing. I wonder if they are waiting for Harry’s legal cases to be settled before doing anything, afraid of giving Harry more ammunition to complain with.

• Sick
Reactions: 38

Aah yes, her freakish attention to detail that wouldn't let a badly edited photo slip through the net.
---
It makes no sense that MSM seem to ignore the issues with Megs pictures. The are so many obvious issues - after the MD photo attack I thought it might mean that they were going to ask questions about Markles photos too. Sort of using the MD photo attacks as cover so they couldn’t be accused of being racists. But still nothing. I wonder if they are waiting for Harry’s legal cases to be settled before doing anything, afraid of giving Harry more ammunition to complain with.
Yeh the attack on the Mother's Day pic was crazy and so over the top considering what little was tweaked.
It makes no sense that they all went so overboard regarding that and never mentioned that Christening pic with so many red flags or the Christmas one where Lily was being held above Megan's head or (for me) the biggest doozy of them all, the one where they are in swimming costumes holding hands in the shallow water with the obvious spliced table behind them.

Why one rule for Catherine's photo and a different rule for Harkle nonsense?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Harkles discussed on gb news now with Charlotte Griffiths.

Their new uk PR has no tabloid experience
---
According to Taz. Bitter Lemons

This video brought something to my attention. Apparently the Montecito House was a rental before the Harkles. Being used for music videos and TV productions. Taz shows that between then and the Netflix video, the house looks pretty much the same: as in with the same decor, the same layout. It is odd that the couple that wasted 2.4M renovating Frogmore then simply accommodates to the furniture of a rental, specially if they had bought the house.

I was here questioning myself: could it be that they never bought it, that they are just renting it? And if so, could it be that they just pocketed the money Charles allegedly gave them to buy the house. It wouldn't be out of character at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
This video brought something to my attention. Apparently the Montecito House was a rental before the Harkles. Being used for music videos and TV productions. Taz shows that between then and the Netflix video, the house looks pretty much the same: as in with the same decor, the same layout. It is odd that the couple that wasted 2.4M renovating Frogmore then simply accommodates to the furniture of a rental, specially if they had bought the house.

I was here questioning myself: could it be that they never bought it, that they are just renting it? And if so, could it be that they just pocketed the money Charles allegedly gave them to buy the house. It wouldn't be out of character at all.

But if they rent it why not film this cooking shyte in the kitchen?

Must be because there is something they don't want a film crew to see. Or they arent in the house day to day so it isnt stocked up.

If a crew comes in they take over the place.
Camera , lights, sound, costume, makeup, props, grips, script editors, assistant directors, director etc etc all in the building all with access to rooms.
A lot of eyes to keep the kids away from.

If its not occupied full time by the Harkles, how do they fool a crew into making it look lived in? You can't sustain all of that pretence long term.

People who build sets and film in them know a set when they see one and they know the difference between one and an actual lived in HOME.

Everything about these feckers is fake.
Smoke and mirrors.
Look closely and you can see the gaffer tape.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

There is so much wrong with this one single frame that I’ve never known where to start.
As the proud owner of several children I’ve always been into ‘baby wearing’ as it made my life so much easier. I believe this is either an ergo or a bjorn carrier - in order to keep your baby safe you wear it tightly fastened to you, and the front part undoes for you to plonk a sproglet in, then you do it up. The babes legs are ideally in what’s called a frog position or an M, and they should be close enough that you can drop a kiss on their head without any moving around from either party. These kinds of carriers also have very well padded ‘crotch’ for the child to rest in to avoid causing/creating/antagonising any issues around hip displasia or soreness.
This looks painful, Ill fitting and badly used and as someone who used carriers for many years it’s given me back, shoulder and hip issues just by looking at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
There is so much wrong with this one single frame that I’ve never known where to start.
As the proud owner of several children I’ve always been into ‘baby wearing’ as it made my life so much easier. I believe this is either an ergo or a bjorn carrier - in order to keep your baby safe you wear it tightly fastened to you, and the front part undoes for you to plonk a sproglet in, then you do it up. The babes legs are ideally in what’s called a frog position or an M, and they should be close enough that you can drop a kiss on their head without any moving around from either party. These kinds of carriers also have very well padded ‘crotch’ for the child to rest in to avoid causing/creating/antagonising any issues around hip displasia or soreness.
This looks painful, Ill fitting and badly used and as someone who used carriers for many years it’s given me back, shoulder and hip issues just by looking at it.
The straps are meant to stay on the shoulders too.
This one is hanging off, therefore not helping take the weight of the child.

As you say, so many things wrong with the pics of this occasion that it's difficult to know where to start.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
The straps are meant to stay on the shoulders too.
This one is hanging off, therefore not helping take the weight of the child.

As you say, so many things wrong with the pics of this occasion that it's difficult to know where to start.
I believe it’s a similar carrier to this one - it does have narrow nylon straps but they’re for adjusting NOT for welding a baby on!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The Harkles Annual Reviews, brought to you by the Tattle Institution

2016: Prince Harry, favourite royal, cheeky chappy, relatively handsome, party loving, most eligible bachelor, is introduced to Ms Meghan Markle.

2017: Looking rather pleased with himself happy, he announces that he is engaged to Meghan. People are delighted at the good news and look forward to his wedding.

2018: Prince Harry married Meghan Markle, and people are happy for him. However, cracks start to appear about her as she only invites one family member to the wedding, ignores her siblings and has never introduced her husband to her wonderful father.

2019: They have a son. However, during her "pregnancy" dubious photos of Meghan struggling to keep her tummy in control, as it changed shape, squeaked, popped, swayed from side to side and even dropped to her knees.

2020: They leave the UK to live in Canada America. People were not happy that Harry was abandoning his duties and leaving his family.

2021: They both took part in a liefest interview with Oprah, which was unbelievable and cringeworthy. This led to many people delving for the truth. I was so pleased to be among my people, fellow Tattlers, and laughed so much. By now Harry had lost all credibility, but some people hoped he'd leave her, return back to the fold, and go back to being royal. They announce the arrival of a daughter and nick the Queen's name, calling her Lilibet.

2022, 2023 & 2024: Many lies later, books written include falsehoods were flops, photos of the numerous kids they claim to be their own 🙄, umpteen attempts at trying to start business ventures, various talks containing nothing substantial going against their lifestyle. Oh, talking of style, Smegs doesn't have any as we see her constantly striding out in ill fitting rags sweeping the floor.

By now Haz isn't considered loyal, trustworthy, honest, appealing or even wanted. He looks sour, has aged and has found a permanent job - of suing as many people as he can, because he doesn't think he should pay the costs as the tax payer will cover them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Agree not filming in their 'home' is very odd. The film crew would be all over the place, and they would see the children, how the live, and get a sense of how the family is generally. I wonder if M&H demanded insane NDA's and the crew simply refused so they had to find another location.
---
The Harkles Annual Reviews, brought to you by the Tattle Institution

2016: Prince Harry, favourite royal, cheeky chappy, relatively handsome, party loving, most eligible bachelor, is introduced to Ms Meghan Markle.

2017: Looking rather pleased with himself happy, he announces that he is engaged to Meghan. People are delighted at the good news and look forward to his wedding.

2018: Prince Harry married Meghan Markle, and people are happy for him. However, cracks start to appear about her as she only invites one family member to the wedding, ignores her siblings and has never introduced her husband to her wonderful father.

2019: They have a son. However, during her "pregnancy" dubious photos of Meghan struggling to keep her tummy in control, as it changed shape, squeaked, popped, swayed from side to side and even dropped to her knees.

2020: They leave the UK to live in Canada America. People were not happy that Harry was abandoning his duties and leaving his family.

2021: They both took part in a liefest interview with Oprah, which was unbelievable and cringeworthy. This led to many people delving for the truth. I was so pleased to be among my people, fellow Tattlers, and laughed so much. By now Harry had lost all credibility, but some people hoped he'd leave her, return back to the fold, and go back to being royal. They announce the arrival of a daughter and nick the Queen's name, calling her Lilibet.

2022, 2023 & 2024: Many lies later, books written include falsehoods were flops, photos of the numerous kids they claim to be their own 🙄, umpteen attempts at trying to start business ventures, various talks containing nothing substantial going against their lifestyle. Oh, talking of style, Smegs doesn't have any as we see her constantly striding out in ill fitting rags sweeping the floor.

By now Haz isn't considered loyal, trustworthy, honest, appealing or even wanted. He looks sour, has aged and has found a permanent job - of suing as many people as he can, because he doesn't think he should pay the costs as the tax payer will cover them.
It is an astonishing fall from grace...in public...all the time claiming victim status, and complaining that their millions isn't enough.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.