Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louis's birthday heartbreak as Kensington Palace breaks beloved royal tradition
Prince Louis's sixth birthday will not be marked by a new official portrait, in a move that will leave royal fans sorely disappointed.
That’s quite sad. Bloody press.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Prince Louis's sixth birthday will not be marked by a new official portrait, in a move that will leave royal fans sorely disappointed.
I don't blame the Waleses, TBH.

It's not like we haven't seen Louis recently. We had a cute pic of the kids on Mother's Day. And look what happened.

We don't know if any of the children were teased or even bullied as a result of the pile-on.

And the family have enough to be going on with. Missing one year won't do any harm. Except to those who make money off the photos.

At least Smeg won't have to go and haunt a car park to try and overshadow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Here’s my guest list for Smegs “not gonna happen” podcast of prominent witches call “Narcissists R Us” or “How I learned to stop being nice & love being a witch (my ode to Dr Strangelove 😉)

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Whoopi Goldberg
3. Anna Wintour
4. Madonna
5. Jessica Mulroney

(Please feel free to add the names of other witches you think would be appropriate 😂)
People are starting to say Taylor Swift is a massive Narcissist espesh after Her latest CD dropped sorry not sorry
---

More new staff

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
People are starting to say Taylor Swift is a massive Narcissist espesh after Her latest CD dropped sorry not sorry
I heard it today.
It's a masterpiece.

I love all those songs about how inadequate her ex-boyfriends were.
Though my personal favourite was her seering ballad about useless shop assistants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think not publishing Louis photo is a big FU from W&C to the Press and the naysayers after the recent family photo nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Meanwhile in the Archbishop's back yard three day's before....

jam christening 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It was probably supposed to be American Royal Orchard but she wasn’t allowed the Royal. Riviera is just as good, right?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
such a shame there won’t be birthday pictures of this gorgeous boy today. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Exciting news from the world of kickball...

1713826202147.jpeg

Il Duce - seen here demonstrating her banana kick - has teamed up with the Montecito U13s girls team, and from next season her company. American Rotary Oscar, will be the new shirt sponsor.

The move comes at an exciting time in the world of jam.

Il Duce's benevolent, philantropic (totally a charity) foundation, Archwell, today published a report into Jam Poverty,

"This is a serious issue," a wax faced puppet spokesmanperson explained, "it particularly affects people of colour culler coleur color."

Archwell will team up with the first lady Dr Jill Biden, who was spurred to action by a recent pot of strawberry jam she received from a mysterious philanthropist, to provide Federal funding to give 47 pots of non-certified organic jam to aspiring girl-ish kickballers.

And in yet more exciting news, Archwell has recieved yet more Federal funding, for yet more research, this time into the beneficial side effects of the anti-aging hormones found in il Duce's strawberry jam.

A wax faced puppet spokesmanperson for Archwell Laboratories said, "this is a really exciting breakthrough. Our scientists have discovered il Duce's strawberry jam can affect endocrinal changes that allow the enslaved Baka tribesmen toiling in the Monticito Strawberry Orchards to play U13s girls kickball."

One of the lucky kickballesses explained, (we'll call him Charlotte), "we kickball more like than being hunted on horses."

Asked at a Whitehouse briefing why the government was wasting so much money on Archwell, Karine Jean-Pierre said, "the jam was found to turn the freaking frogs gay. So we decided it was the perfect opportunity to solve the immigrant issue by giving all newcomers il Duce's jam and counting them as under 13 year old girls."

We at the Mirror say Hurray for il Duce, and the exciting opportunities she has created in the world of U13 girls kickball. And her efforts to bring world peace through jam.

In other news

The Whitehouse have denied claims that President Biden has been grounded for a month because he had a belly button piercing and a butterfly tatooed in the small of his back after eating a jam,

They have also made no comment on the photographs, circulating on X. of Mr Biden sitting on Bill Clinton's lap.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Exciting news from the world of kickball...

View attachment 2891992

Il Duce - seen here demonstrating her banana kick - has teamed up with the Montecito U13s girls team, and from next season her company. American Rotary Oscar, will be the new shirt sponsor.

The move comes at an exciting time in the world of jam.

Il Duce's benevolent, philantropic (totally a charity) foundation, Archwell, today published a report into Jam Poverty,

"This is a serious issue," a wax faced puppet spokesmanperson explained, "it particularly affects people of colour culler coleur color."

Archwell will team up with the first lady Dr Jill Biden, who was spurred to action by a recent pot of strawberry jam she received from a mysterious philanthropist, to provide Federal funding to give 47 pots of non-certified organic jam to aspiring girl-ish kickballers.

And in yet more exciting news, Archwell has recieved yet more Federal funding, for yet more research, this time into the beneficial side effects of the anti-aging hormones found in il Duce's strawberry jam.

A wax faced puppet spokesmanperson for Archwell Laboratories said, "this is a really exciting breakthrough. Our scientists have discovered il Duce's strawberry jam can affect endocrinal changes that allow the enslaved Baka tribesmen toiling in the Monticito Strawberry Orchards to play U13s girls kickball."

One of the lucky kickballesses explained, (we'll call him Charlotte), "we kickball more like than being hunted on horses."

Asked at a Whitehouse briefing why the government was wasting so much money on Archwell, Karine Jean-Pierre said, "the jam was found to turn the freaking frogs gay. So we decided it was the perfect opportunity to solve the immigrant issue by giving all newcomers il Duce's jam and counting them as under 13 year old girls."

We at the Mirror say Hurray for il Duce, and the exciting opportunities she has created in the world of U13 girls kickball. And her efforts to bring world peace through jam.

In other news

The Whitehouse have denied claims that President Biden has been grounded for a month because he had a belly button piercing and a butterfly tatooed in the small of his back after eating a jam,

They have also made no comment on the photographs, circulating on X. of Mr Biden sitting on Bill Clinton's lap.
---

Brilliant.

Also, reports are coming in from the English channel -
dinghies full of middle aged men identifying as schoolboys are heading for the south coast of the UK.
But unlike previous hoardes of illegals, these blighters are hanging onto their passports and instead, throwing jars of faux strawberry jam into the water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
More cynical exploitation by the Harkles...

---
Lol...
Il Duce sent Victoria Beckham a card and a present...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow 😲 She speaks so confidently, but this video provides new information. I respect her for delving around to establish the truth, and also for her honesty in what she says she has uncovered.
Where can I find the transcript watching this on Android phone please?

Reactions: 12
I think not publishing Louis photo is a big FU from W&C to the Press and the naysayers after the recent family photo nonsense.
And now they're whining
Well tough !
---
Reeks of desparation
A guy from HARIBO 🤣
Screenshot_20240423-032403_MailOnline.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
'Right trusty and well beloved' is a term used for a long, long time, hundreds of years, to indicate a subject. You can find it used in Letters Patent back to the medieval era.

Meghan was never a subject as she was never a British citizen so she was not entitled to that labeling. It had nothing to do with Meghan herself liking her or not.

Kind of surprised no Louis photo on his birthday, but considering the hatchet job Kate did on the Photoshopping her head on the photo from an older photo, and the rest of the mess probably wise as it would be picked apart with a fine-toothed comb.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Why couldn’t they have a professional take the picture?
---
I don't think Anna Wintour would go anywhere near Smegs. That's been poor Smegsy's true gripe for many years 😂 disguised, of course, as Smegs being too busy/popular/modest to go to Met Gala ..

Although apparently she liked Smegsy's wedding gown so right now I'm suspicious that she's had some sort of trauma. So who knows 🤷
Advertising bucks baby. Anna had to say that because Givenchy is a big Conde Nast advertiser. I’m betting that whatever is the real story with that mess of a dress is known by Anna.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.