Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww poor Smeg … she wanted a Getty billionaire and she only ended up with Haz a mere millionaire! The poor sad multimillionaire I feel so sorry for her! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t blame W&C for not releasing a picture, still a little disappointed though

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Anyone feeling glum because there will be no Louis pic today, just go on youtube and watch the videos of him at the Queen's jubilee concert.
They will cheer you up.

I bet by the next time we see him, he will have really grown.

At least we have all those old pics of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
At work so haven't checked if this has been mentioned, but as per DM:
Harry & Meghan #438 It's Prince Haribo!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone feeling glum because there will be no Louis pic today, just go on youtube and watch the videos of him at the Queen's jubilee concert.
They will cheer you up.

I bet by the next time we see him, he will have really grown.

At least we have all those old pics of him.
Maybe there will be something later.

Boys can be very defensive of their mum.
So perhaps they gave him the choice, and he said no.

Reactions: 23
Another interesting tweet posted 12hrs ago.
So today is the day .....

Screenshot_20240423_090449_X_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I have a colleague who likes Harry and Meghan and is happy they’ve escaped the royal family, but she doesn’t really follow their escapades much. I asked her what she thinks about American Riviera Orchard and she said it was “interesting” aka the universal equivalent of ‘if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all’. She asked what are they selling and her face when I said “jam” 😳😯 and she sheepishly replied with “wow she must be desperate” 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t blame them for not releasing a photo. They will get piled on whatever they do and why would you put yourself in that position? Using a professional won’t stop the nastiness - the attacks will just be ‘they have to use a professional as Kate touched up past photos’ etc etc. I hope the press regret that kill notice as the Wales reduce the number of photos of their kids. Of course Megs isn’t held to the same standards and their photos are only questioned on SM
Totally agree in a world of filters and photoshop the pile on was unnecessary - Don’t blame them in the slightest for not providing a pic- Louis is probably relieved he didn’t have to pose and am sure he will have a fabulous day anyway!

On topic- so true the blurry H&M pics avoided scrutiny 🙄 What is the theory of this pa guy being a trojan horse?

Reactions: 30
I have a colleague who likes Harry and Meghan and is happy they’ve escaped the royal family, but she doesn’t really follow their escapades much. I asked her what she thinks about American Riviera Orchard and she said it was “interesting” aka the universal equivalent of ‘if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all’. She asked what are they selling and her face when I said “jam” 😳😯 and she sheepishly replied with “wow she must be desperate” 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

I am always interested why people can overlook their hypocrisy, that mocking curtsey, Uvalde, the racism accusation then the backtracking (years after the damage had been done) to say it was unconcious bias when Harry is the one who said his girlfriend "wasnt black or anything" and called a guy p*ki and r*ghead then dressed as a nazi.
To name but a few.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Happened to catch the cover of Heat magazine this morning. 'Meghan begs Harry: Please don't leave me'...
I bet she'll be chuffed with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Reddit - the new PR - she'll have his 'Boulia' for breakfast & he'll be well 'roasted' by teatime.... :ROFLMAO:

1713860543734.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Totally agree in a world of filters and photoshop the pile on was unnecessary - Don’t blame them in the slightest for not providing a pic- Louis is probably relieved he didn’t have to pose and am sure he will have a fabulous day anyway!

On topic- so true the blurry H&M pics avoided scrutiny 🙄 What is the theory of this pa guy being a trojan horse?

BIB that's what I want to know.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.