Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO I don't think this new podcast will even happen.
Here’s my guest list for Smegs “not gonna happen” podcast of prominent witches call “Narcissists R Us” or “How I learned to stop being nice & love being a witch (my ode to Dr Strangelove 😉)

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Whoopi Goldberg
3. Anna Wintour
4. Madonna
5. Jessica Mulroney

(Please feel free to add the names of other witches you think would be appropriate 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree re Lady C. But I'm not sure Dan will take the same stance. He's gunning for H !
You're right he is, but the important one here is Lady C and what she says. Wootton will be a virile thrusting peasant foil to her coy gentility. A koala. I hear she's bringing 5 spaniels into the studio to arrange around her.
Dan gunning for the Stoats will be interesting TV if you watch TV.
Thankyou so much! Wow, this is all very odd. Charles has a son called Jason? The person who closed down their business was the Obstetrician?
I didn't know about Jason until today, but another poster (sorry can't remember who) added a bit more. The person who shut down her SM may have been an obstetrician, no idea, but BookWorm said that a week after she started looking into the supposed surrogate the person concerned shut everything down overnight.
Melissa Drake was an Ob.Gyn who shut down suddenly in Santa Barbara, maybe this is who you're thinking of? About Lili.
More than that we don't know.

What idiots Nacho and the Stoat are. They look like a pair of frogs splayed there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Either Harry thought he would become a joint monarch alongside William (fuelled by what his Mummy told him when he was a wee boy) or Meghan thought that the British public would demand it, as she is the “star” of the Royal Family and she could also be elected President of the United States too!

What a pair of deluded fools!! It’s clear that the Royal Family and the UK are better off with them far away!
I refuse to believe that Harry is that stupid. Meghan is capable of having the thought that this could happen, but Harry knows better.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
With his mallet in his hand, he looked so clever....
Anna W. has the hots for Roger Federer as well. I think she is going through a mid-life cougar crisis though she is 73-74
---
If Meghan even had an acting career, she would have gone straight from Suits into another series. No one wanted her for anything. The clock had run out on acting unless she wanted to play the mother of a teenager. Her ego wasn't about to allow that. Next up was finding a husband with money and that is where she channeled all her energy.

Reactions: 32
Louis's birthday heartbreak as Kensington Palace breaks beloved royal tradition
Prince Louis's sixth birthday will not be marked by a new official portrait, in a move that will leave royal fans sorely disappointed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Here’s my guest list for Smegs “not gonna happen” podcast of prominent witches call “Narcissists R Us” or “How I learned to stop being nice & love being a witch (my ode to Dr Strangelove 😉)

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Whoopi Goldberg
3. Anna Wintour
4. Madonna
5. Jessica Mulroney

(Please feel free to add the names of other witches you think would be appropriate 😂)

I don't think Anna Wintour would go anywhere near Smegs. That's been poor Smegsy's true gripe for many years 😂 disguised, of course, as Smegs being too busy/popular/modest to go to Met Gala ..

Although apparently she liked Smegsy's wedding gown so right now I'm suspicious that she's had some sort of trauma. So who knows 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.