Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcast delayed?
If Melissa McCarthy is so enamoured of the Duchess, why doesn't she do the bloody podcast.
She could talk about how inspiring she is. [And Melissa can agree if Meghan ever stops talking about herself.]
IMO I don't think this new podcast will even happen.

Reactions: 40
Sometimes, amongst all the PR tripe, I need to remind myself. They are really scrapping at the bottom of the barrel 😉
Screenshot_20240422-211934.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I just don't get why the youtubers video's posted by tattlers, me included, are so often criticised for "their speech, their content, their input etc". This is a fooking gossip site! Take from them what you will. I appreciate their research and work they put in. Yeah some bits maybe a bit doubtful but that's the joy of the scroll button.

Take it all with a pinch of salt (and gossip) and maybe, sometimes there's a nugget of truth in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks @Cat Eyez x
Reading back over it I've never understood how the video makers are convinced that there are children born of surrogates? Bookworm says in this video that Ffark may have been kept hidden because his eye isn't right and he's got developmental problems, but that's Gavin and Brynn Gingras in the photos and videos. Another baby with a turned eye (but on the other side) in South Africa. Why does she think that Gavin is Ffark, has problems and needs protecting? It's not him.
The baby photo of him in a cart with Snakebite is actually the baby Ho herself.

Lili could be anyone, and is. As far as I know we've never seen either of them and nor has anyone else, so why do they think they exist? Where are they? In five years there would have been a clue, but there's been nothing. Not a nappy or toy, just stuffed dolls in slings and Dearborn Darrens in shawls unmoving and lifeless.
Even the Big Cats on Dartmoor slip up eventually and get papped, but not the Flatpacks.
Aren't there even pix of the Loch Ness Monster? LOLOL~

• Haha
Reactions: 19
<No offence>
From The Fast Show
"She is South African, orange in the face, has a high opinion of her makeup skills, and a low opinion of just about everyone else. Often approaching in attempt to sell perfume or makeup, she is brutally honest with distorted views of other people's worth and appearance.

She offers her opinions (sometimes homophobic, misogynistic, ableist and always horrible) under the guise of concerned advice, tailing them at the end with 'No offence.'"
<Not you Sami Lee.>

View attachment 2891138
I transcribe the BookWorm videos as accurately as possible, and if she was speaking in a homophobic, misogynistic and albeist (?) way I'd have written down what she said. After a while I'd have stopped doing them if they were horrible. I've never heard her offer pretend "concerned advice" or say "no offence".
Her accent can be a bit difficult at times, but we all have one.
Are you sure you've got the right BookWorm? There could be cheap copies. I honestly don't recognise her from your description.
Who is The Fast Show?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
When you take the oath to be a US citizen, you are given the chance to change your name. I only know this because a German woman with a lovely name that Americans could not pronounce, told me so. In the end she decided to keep her name and live with people not saying it properly. I see it now for Harold. He goes before the judge, takes the oath and is asked what he would like his new name to be. Harold's answer: Prince Harry. He figures if Michael Jackson could name two sons Prince Michael I and Prince Michael 2 then he can be Prince Harry. Right? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks @LadyMuck 🏍
Bookworm read through all the times the Stoats have been absent from their children, travelling all over the place but no sight of the children, and now the Flatpacks aren't going to be in the cookery or polo documentaries.
Why is the cookery show being filmed in a neighbour's house? The only reason is because of the children.

The Cut interview mentioned a school run to collect Ffark. Which school? There are never any anecdotes about either child, and it's not normal especially in contrast with the high visibility of their parents.

What's going on? The Ho has a bad temper and can get physical. Could this be the reason they're not exposed to other people? There are stories that Ffark has developmental problems and a turned eye, and Lili looks different in every single photo.
This adds to the mistrust of the Sussexes. Lady C has put the spotlightbon the children situation. It would be very easy to resolve, as if they are surrogates they can't be in the Line of Succession as they have to be born of the body of the wife. That is the law.

Bookworm mentioned someone called Jason........ who she thinks is Charles's son.
Has Lili got dual citizenship? Nobody seems interested, but she can't be a princess if so.
What will legal proof be? Testimony under Oath.

The following is unconfirmed, BookWorm said:
She recounted some information she'd received at the time of Lili's birth, involving someone who knew who the surrogate was. The Sussexes had a big fight over this but not clear about what. They apparently paid off the mortgage of the surrogate as you're not allowed to pay the surrogate directly by law so other ways are found.

Bookworm investigated this but a week after, the person deleted all her SM activity and business overnight. Just disappeared. Not proof, but strange.
The surrogate is not the Lady in Brown.

We need a brave soul to speak the truth. A DNA Test should be insisted upon, the children should be seen in real life, and their welfare checked up on.
Bookworm commented that "this is a dangerous topic".
---

I've just transcribed it, above :)
A DNA test would not prove surrogacy because a fertilised embryo of H&M could have been planted.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Either Harry thought he would become a joint monarch alongside William (fuelled by what his Mummy told him when he was a wee boy) or Meghan thought that the British public would demand it, as she is the “star” of the Royal Family and she could also be elected President of the United States too!

What a pair of deluded fools!! It’s clear that the Royal Family and the UK are better off with them far away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She'll invite the same people as were on the first podcast.
That way the first podcast never existed.

Plus they are the only people mad enough to go on.
I’m sure Hillary Clinton would do a podcast with Smegs because THAT woman is as evil as they get and LOVES to talk out of her ass!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I haven’t rtft but I just came on to say bleeping jam, hahahahaha

She is sooooo basic and predictable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Either Harry thought he would become a joint monarch alongside William (fuelled by what his Mummy told him when he was a wee boy) or Meghan thought that the British public would demand it, as she is the “star” of the Royal Family and she could also be elected President of the United States too!

What a pair of deluded fools!! It’s clear that the Royal Family and the UK are better off with them far away!
Fecking absurd! So that's how dumb is really is. Very very jealous of Will and bitter to the very end. #growupharry

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Thanks @LadyMuck 🏍
Bookworm read through all the times the Stoats have been absent from their children, travelling all over the place but no sight of the children, and now the Flatpacks aren't going to be in the cookery or polo documentaries.
Why is the cookery show being filmed in a neighbour's house? The only reason is because of the children.

The Cut interview mentioned a school run to collect Ffark. Which school? There are never any anecdotes about either child, and it's not normal especially in contrast with the high visibility of their parents.

What's going on? The Ho has a bad temper and can get physical. Could this be the reason they're not exposed to other people? There are stories that Ffark has developmental problems and a turned eye, and Lili looks different in every single photo.
This adds to the mistrust of the Sussexes. Lady C has put the spotlightbon the children situation. It would be very easy to resolve, as if they are surrogates they can't be in the Line of Succession as they have to be born of the body of the wife. That is the law.

Bookworm mentioned someone called Jason........ who she thinks is Charles's son.
Has Lili got dual citizenship? Nobody seems interested, but she can't be a princess if so.
What will legal proof be? Testimony under Oath.

The following is unconfirmed, BookWorm said:
She recounted some information she'd received at the time of Lili's birth, involving someone who knew who the surrogate was. The Sussexes had a big fight over this but not clear about what. They apparently paid off the mortgage of the surrogate as you're not allowed to pay the surrogate directly by law so other ways are found.

Bookworm investigated this but a week after, the person deleted all her SM activity and business overnight. Just disappeared. Not proof, but strange.
The surrogate is not the Lady in Brown.

We need a brave soul to speak the truth. A DNA Test should be insisted upon, the children should be seen in real life, and their welfare checked up on.
Bookworm commented that "this is a dangerous topic".
---

I've just transcribed it, above :)
Thankyou so much! Wow, this is all very odd. Charles has a son called Jason? The person who closed down their business was the Obstetrician?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.