Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now they're whining
Well tough !
---
Reeks of desparation
A guy from HARIBO šŸ¤£
View attachment 2892140
Well that's put me right off my Haribo's šŸ¤£
WHY do they need UK PR? They hate UK, their followers hate UK, the UK is never going to forgive them in this lifetime so FFS, let it go......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hiring PR executives, bodyguards, Nannieā€™s, gardeners, chefs, a management company etc etc etcā€¦ they have Ā£48 million right?! They will be bankrupt within 2 years at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why couldnā€™t they have a professional take the picture?
Why should they have to use a professional - I think they've tried to keep their circle extremely small to protect C as she has her treatment - risky enough with 3 kids going to school sharing germs but to bring in an outsider - who everyone would be piling on to ask did they see C, how was she, what did she look like, does she still have her hair etc.

This is a tough time for any family with someone going through treatment. Their focus will be on keeping them as well as possible, their healing and reducing stress.

Given the pile on for the last photo now is not the time for the stress of releasing the next photo and the scrutiny it would bring and the reminders of the last time.

I agree with them not releasing a photo and we had no right to expect one. This is not IMO a sod the press moment - this is a let's do the best for Catherine moment given everything that's going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I transcribe the BookWorm videos as accurately as possible, and if she was speaking in a homophobic, misogynistic and albeist (?) way I'd have written down what she said. After a while I'd have stopped doing them if they were horrible. I've never heard her offer pretend "concerned advice" or say "no offence".
Her accent can be a bit difficult at times, but we all have one.
Are you sure you've got the right BookWorm? There could be cheap copies. I honestly don't recognise her from your description.
Who is The Fast Show?
I think the poster is referring to a character in The Fast Show who is South African!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That Charlie Gipson/Haribo bloke looks like a right twit - I've met his sort so many times. I bet he worked for some London advertising agency, poncing about dispensing his wisdom left right and centre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's a shame there may not be a photo of Louis today. Catherine enjoys taking pictures of her children. She could have done one for today and just left it untouched. Let people examine it if they want, but they'd then only find a genuine smiling boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
---

They did for the Christmas card photoshoot. Used a well-respected portrait photographer. And people still found fault with it, and the media banged on about it.

Wales photos are apparently fair game for endless analysis by the media. Even though we see regular footage of the children at events and know exactly what they look like. And they look the same in photos.

Similar scrutiny given to photos of the Flatpacks is apparently off-limits.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The only photo I have ever seen of flat pack Lily is the one sat on the grass age one, with a blue dress and ginger hair. Then in another ā€œtaken from behindā€ her hair has changed to blonde.

For a child to have ginger hair both parents must carry the ginger hair gene apparently. Where did Meganā€™s, a woman of colour, get that gene from we ask ourselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Very interesting how I haven't seen much from Meghan's fans about the jam. The loudest people are her haters and they are marketing it for her basically. I personally think it is such a step down from what she thought her life would be, she was someone who had the guts to insinuate that Catherine was a "stepford wife" - and talk about how she didn't want to be a "lady who lunches". Now Catherine has real tangible projects with universities and influential people, meanwhile, Meghan is literally in the kitchen making and selling jam.

Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The only photo I have ever seen of flat pack Lily is the one sat on the grass age one, with a blue dress and ginger hair. Then in another ā€œtaken from behindā€ her hair has changed to blonde.

For a child to have ginger hair both parents must carry the ginger hair gene apparently. Where did Meganā€™s, a woman of colour, get that gene from we ask ourselves.
And then back to ginger when Haz was carrying her and she was wearing a dress and red shoes.. Was it the 4th of July Parade last year?

In the NF doc Haz was also reading to a darker-haired baby who wasn't Aldi. Although that might well have been August.

Re the ginger gene, isn't Tom Jr slighly gingery? So it must be in the Markle genes somewhere.

Reactions: 22
Honestly, pictures aren't reliable and hair colour changes.

Princess Charlotte's hair and eye colour sometimes look different in different pictures.

George's hair changes from blonde to brown.

I don't think the children's hair colour is the scandal, tbh.

From her father.

Thomas Markle Jr is a redhead. This implies that Thomas Markle Sr has the gene.

1713855212348.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And now they're whining
Well tough !
---
Reeks of desparation
A guy from HARIBO šŸ¤£
View attachment 2892140

Someone on twatter said they may have hired a trojan horse!
So which one and how so????
Anyone know?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why should they have to use a professional - I think they've tried to keep their circle extremely small to protect C as she has her treatment - risky enough with 3 kids going to school sharing germs but to bring in an outsider - who everyone would be piling on to ask did they see C, how was she, what did she look like, does she still have her hair etc.

This is a tough time for any family with someone going through treatment. Their focus will be on keeping them as well as possible, their healing and reducing stress.

Given the pile on for the last photo now is not the time for the stress of releasing the next photo and the scrutiny it would bring and the reminders of the last time.

I agree with them not releasing a photo and we had no right to expect one. This is not IMO a sod the press moment - this is a let's do the best for Catherine moment given everything that's going on.
I agree with you, I think they want no outsiders around them at this point. Catherine probably has a compromised immune system due to chemotherapy, maybe losing her hair, so the last thing they need is someone in for a photoshoot.

I also admire that they don't bow and they don't let the mob of bullies direct their lives.

They are focused on their family, on the causes that are dear to their hearts and committed to Catherine's recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
And now they're whining
Well tough !
---
Reeks of desparation
A guy from HARIBO šŸ¤£
View attachment 2892140
Archived article:

---
---
That would be basically agreeing that Kate's photos couldn't be trusted.

Reactions: 28
I donā€™t blame them for not releasing a photo. They will get piled on whatever they do and why would you put yourself in that position? Using a professional wonā€™t stop the nastiness - the attacks will just be ā€˜they have to use a professional as Kate touched up past photosā€™ etc etc. I hope the press regret that kill notice as the Wales reduce the number of photos of their kids. Of course Megs isnā€™t held to the same standards and their photos are only questioned on SM

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hereā€™s my guest list for Smegs ā€œnot gonna happenā€ podcast of prominent witches call ā€œNarcissists R Usā€ or ā€œHow I learned to stop being nice & love being a witch (my ode to Dr Strangelove šŸ˜‰)

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Whoopi Goldberg
3. Anna Wintour
4. Madonna
5. Jessica Mulroney

(Please feel free to add the names of other witches you think would be appropriate šŸ˜‚)
Rebel Wilson

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Someone on twatter said they may have hired a trojan horse!
So which one and how so????
Anyone know?
They might see him as a trojan horse if he does, as he should, tells them to STFU and stop pestering the UK.
Leaving him chance to attempt to repair their ruined reputation.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.