Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 😲 She speaks so confidently, but this video provides new information. I respect her for delving around to establish the truth, and also for her honesty in what she says she has uncovered.
Like you I respect her for not giving up on trying to dig out the truth when so much of the press both sides of the Atlantic choose to ignore it. Heaven knows what hold someone has on the press but they must be very powerful. I still think it's the Palace - who benefits? They do.

I couldn't see any new information in this latest video of BookWorm's apart from her recounting of the surrogacy gossip, and the Stoats having a row and paying off the mortgage, though she did stress this was speculation.

Her last sentence was interesting, that "this (the surrogacy / children is a dangerous subject". It shouldn't be dangerous to honestly discuss whether your Royal children exist and are what you say they are. Neither should it be dangerous to ask legitimate questions the answers to which we are entitled. The Palace should respond to these questions instead of blanking them. How can we respect and trust them any more?

Clearly it is a dangerous subject, and people who dig around have been threatened with physical violence and their channels shut down.

We've got so used to the status quo that we fear going against the grain and are somewhat cowed. Hence the (imo totally undeserved) reverence for those who tell us lies in books, Hardman, Bond and Lady C for example.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Actually, at this point we have seen more of the jam than any of the babies. Heck! We have seen more people interacting with the jam than we have with the flatpacks!

ETA: I am not an Angela Levin fan, but the guy was rude and using aggressive soundbites. I think that this pseudo news channels (Talk TV and GB News) are loosing the plot in order to be relevant: they are more Jerry Springer than News Night.

Hard to have a debate when the man won't let you speak lol

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Like you I respect her for not giving up on trying to dig out the truth when so much of the press both sides of the Atlantic choose to ignore it. Heaven knows what hold someone has on the press but they must be very powerful. I still think it's the Palace - who benefits? They do.

I couldn't see any new information in this latest video of BookWorm's apart from her recounting of the surrogacy gossip, and the Stoats having a row and paying off the mortgage, though she did stress this was speculation.

Her last sentence was interesting, that "this (the surrogacy / children is a dangerous subject". It shouldn't be dangerous to honestly discuss whether your Royal children exist and are what you say they are. Neither should it be dangerous to ask legitimate questions the answers to which we are entitled. The Palsce should respond to these questions instead of blanking them.

Clearly it is a dangerous subject, and people who dig around have been threatened with physical violence and their channels shut down.

We've got so used to the status quo that we fear going against the grain and are somewhat cowed. Hence the (imo totally undeserved) reverence for those who tell us lies in books, Hardman, Bond and Lady C for example.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant Cinny. I'd never heard about them paying off the mortgage for a surrogate, and I'm not convinced that it's true. As BW mentions, the kids have NEVER been seen, only stand ins.

I can't for the life of me understand what the fear is from revealing the truth about the kids. Why is it a dangerous subject? They told lies to the world. Why should the truth be harmful to other people? Why won't Charles come clean and put out a statement, deal with the backlash, then move on?

Right - onto another subject. Amazon seems to be the only place that is stocking Lady Cs book, which I find rather odd. 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow

Her last sentence was interesting, that "this (the surrogacy / children is a dangerous subject". It shouldn't be dangerous to honestly discuss whether your Royal children exist and are what you say they are. Neither should it be dangerous to ask legitimate questions the answers to which we are entitled. The Palace should respond to these questions instead of blanking them. How can we respect and trust them any more?

Imo the Palace know a lot more and are more involved than we're led to believe

• Heart
Lady C questions the births of invisikids
The pressure to tell the truth about the Flatpacks has become huge. Step forward George with her book, perfectly timed, now openly "questioning" the births. Speculation about this has built up on SM over the last 4 years led by a few brave bloggers and sleuths.
She's had a lot of RF help with her book, she says. Whilst appearing to slag tbe Stoats off, she may tread a fine line while shifting the blame from the Monarchy. A big kipper here imo was her recent revelation about TM, now in black and white. Like the Ho, she could be laying the groundwork, setting the scene.

Sticking my neck out here, but I think this book is a way to get the Flatpack scam out in a way that will cause as little damage as possible, and George has been tasked with it by those concerned. She won't tell the truth, but it will be a version. The only people who know the truth are the Palace and the Sussexes.

We'll see, I've not read the book only what @SkiesOfBlue posted before from her Kindle, no idea what Wootton will say. I could be totally wrong, probably am, and she'll do a hatchet job on the Sussexes. But I don't think so.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The pressure to tell the truth about the Flatpacks has become huge. Step forward George with her book, perfectly timed, now openly "questioning" the births. Speculation about this has built up on SM over the last 4 years led by a few brave bloggers and sleuths.
She's had a lot of RF help with her book, she says. Whilst appearing to slag tbe Stoats off, she may tread a fine line while shifting the blame from the Monarchy. A big kipper here imo was her recent revelation about TM, now in black and white.

Sticking my neck out here, but I think this book is a way to get the Flatpack scam out in a way that will cause as little damage as possible, and George has been tasked with it by those concerned. She won't tell the truth, but it will be a version. The only people who know the truth are the Palace and the Sussexes.

We'll see, I've not read the book only what @SkiesOfBlue posted before from her Kindle, no idea what Wootton will say. I could be totally wrong, probably am, and she'll do a hatchet job on the Sussexes. But I don't think so.
I agree re Lady C. But I'm not sure Dan will take the same stance. He's gunning for H !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if either of them has the emotional intelligence to actually sit back and consider what damage they have done to themselves?

They are paying one of the most prestigious and powerful companies in the world to manage their careers, PR, etc. She is paying an expert to ‘curate’ her wardrobe and her ‘image.’ PR professionals pitch glowing stories aboutthemalmost daily. Awards materialize to boost their public ‘profile.’ Top people in every field are doing their utmost for them, everyday..to make them popular, admired and insure that their endeavors…are lucrative.

Think of all the money and manpower spent on their behalf!!! Yet this simple rollout of her jam project results in such mockery, derision and negative comments everywhere…that some Hollywood ‘friend’ is put forward to the media…to blame the ‘jealous’ public for their rejection of all these corporate efforts to resuscitate the Sussexes!

What is even more remarkable is…think where they started! He was once…for years actually…one of the most popular members of the British RF! Beloved in memory as that sad young boy walking behind Diana’s coffin. She was instantly endeared to the public…wildly popular as the bride he chose.

Without a penny out of pocket, they started at the TOP!!

They could have left the UK and taken much of that goodwill to the States with them. But instead they chose to each reveal ugly, petulant personalities. They alienated half the country with her Woke hectoring and his rich boy ‘Pa cut me off’ woes during a devastating recession. They allowed themselves to receive unearned awards that only generated negative feedback…and they oversaturated themselves in the media with some palpable ‘neediness’ for constant attention.

So now, things are so bad, that the best they can do is dispatch someone like Melissa McCarthy to the media…to blame the public for the failure of all this money spent…to make us unsee…what we have seen for 4 years????

What they CHOSE, over and over again, to show us.

Sadly…”All Hollywood’s horses and Hollywood’s men…cannot ever, in my opinion, put those reputations on top again.”
It worked for Smegma back in 2015 or 2016 when she paid for the PR and SEO agencies to position herself as a “humanitarian” and “philantropist” and “Africa-enthusiast” just like Stoat’s mother to impress him. So in her mind, it worked for her then, now it’s her modus operandi, successful or not (but in her little spoilt narcisstic brain, the current failures are never her fault so she will now repeat all the mistakes)

Also, these puffs work short-term only, so…. if Stoat took his time it would not happen. Similarly, for general public and media it also took time to get on the same page as the tattlers with the Harkles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is what alpha males do, what they've always done.
They spread their genes far and wide.

The more honourable amongst them, either secretly or publicly, provide for their illegitimate children. Janet Jenkins and Jason seem to have been supported by some accounts online. I'd be more surprised if Chuck didn't have other children apart from his legitimate heirs.

Research has found that up to 1 in 5 children are not the biological child of the man named on their birth certificate. People who send their DNA off to find out their ancestry are specifically advised about the upsetting possibility of learning that their dad is not really their dad and other similar hidden family secrets.

Maybe it's just me, or the mood I'm in, or that we've heard endless rumours and (a fair number of proofs of paternity) over the centuries about most royal males...but I can't seem to drum up any interest in this story.

I'm actually pleased that Jason Jenkins got a chance to be born and have a good life by the sounds of it. At least his putative father allegedly provided for him and didn't try to illegally shoehorn him into the LoS!

I've no time for all the cruel nonsense that children born 'out of wedlock' are somehow not as 'valid', not as 'honourable' and as miraculously wonderful as 'legitimate' babies. In the UK today, over 51% of babies are born to unmarried parents. (It's about time we gave them the whole rights of 'legitimate' children!)

Meanwhile, in terms of our existing Constitutional law (which I think should be altered in some ways), all I really want to know is whether the neglected flatpacks are heirs of the body and legitimately in the LoS or whether they're not. Because having 'legitimate' heirs means that the stoats can endlessly manipulate the BRF.
BIB your post
"I really want to know is whether the neglected flatpacks are heirs of the body and legitimately in the LoS or whether they're not. Because having 'legitimate' heirs means that the stoats can endlessly manipulate the BRF."
This is the crux of the Monarchy's problem. It's a case of stable door and horse, Chuck put them in without knowing who they are or if they exist, he's recognised them as his grandchildren, gave in to pressure. He should have followed the law but didn't. HM should have amended the LP before she died and taken this mess off her son's plate, but it was likely discussed and discarded because the Stoats are denied nothing.

Unconstitutional and illegal, this is his problem and is imo is the sole reason we are in this situation today.
As you say, Sami, "the Stoats can endlessly manipulate the RF". This is exactly what they are doing. Even though the heirs aren't "legitimate", they've been legitimised.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I also find Bookworm's voice intolerable.

And Lady C's too.

(And there are a couple of others - I never realised I has misophonia until I tried listening to some of these 'tubers)

I really appreciate it when other people are prepared to take the hit and summarise what they have said though 9 times out of 10 it turns out to be either total rubbish or "I know lots and lots of secret stuff - really, I do - no, honestly, I really, really do - but I can't tell you yet. One day between now and Armageddon I'll let slip this gem of knowledge and you will all see how well-connected and important etc I am"

And then we never hear anything.
OMG! Thank you!

Misophonia
Misophonia is a disorder of decreased tolerance to specific sounds or stimuli associated with such sounds. These stimuli are experienced as unpleasant/distressing and tend to evoke strong negative emotional, physiological, and behavioural responses.
Misophonia is a disorder of decreased tolerance to specific sounds or their associated stimuli, or cues. Wikipedia

I thought it was just me! Never used to suffer from this 'disorder'
Another thing I can't abear is when creators take a drink and you hear it gurgling down their gullets!
Georgie's accent is also difficult to my ears. I actually like her euphonious native Jamaican but the added layer of something or other is laborious, tedious.

You summed up the 'aren't I wonderful and important and well-connected' thing really well. Those who do it don't seem to realise they lose credibility and respect when they dangle nonsense like this in front of us.

• Heart
Basically nobody wants to go on her new podcast and she hasn't got any new ideas on what her new podcast will be about.
Pov. M's new podcast delayed til 2025 !

Podcast delayed?
If Melissa McCarthy is so enamoured of the Duchess, why doesn't she do the bloody podcast.
She could talk about how inspiring she is. [And Melissa can agree if Meghan ever stops talking about herself.]

• Haha
Basically nobody wants to go on her new podcast and she hasn't got any new ideas on what her new podcast will be about.
She'll invite the same people as were on the first podcast.
That way the first podcast never existed.

Plus they are the only people mad enough to go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.