Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Actually, at this point we have seen more of the jam than any of the babies. Heck! We have seen more people interacting with the jam than we have with the flatpacks!

ETA: I am not an Angela Levin fan, but the guy was rude and using aggressive soundbites. I think that this pseudo news channels (Talk TV and GB News) are loosing the plot in order to be relevant: they are more Jerry Springer than News Night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bookworm. More info on the invisikids

Thanks @LadyMuck 🏍
Bookworm read through all the times the Stoats have been absent from their children, travelling all over the place but no sight of the children, and now the Flatpacks aren't going to be in the cookery or polo documentaries.
Why is the cookery show being filmed in a neighbour's house? The only reason is because of the children.

The Cut interview mentioned a school run to collect Ffark. Which school? There are never any anecdotes about either child, and it's not normal especially in contrast with the high visibility of their parents.

What's going on? The Ho has a bad temper and can get physical. Could this be the reason they're not exposed to other people? There are stories that Ffark has developmental problems and a turned eye, and Lili looks different in every single photo.
This adds to the mistrust of the Sussexes. Lady C has put the spotlightbon the children situation. It would be very easy to resolve, as if they are surrogates they can't be in the Line of Succession as they have to be born of the body of the wife. That is the law.

Bookworm mentioned someone called Jason........ who she thinks is Charles's son.
Has Lili got dual citizenship? Nobody seems interested, but she can't be a princess if so.
What will legal proof be? Testimony under Oath.

The following is unconfirmed, BookWorm said:
She recounted some information she'd received at the time of Lili's birth, involving someone who knew who the surrogate was. The Sussexes had a big fight over this but not clear about what. They apparently paid off the mortgage of the surrogate as you're not allowed to pay the surrogate directly by law so other ways are found.

Bookworm investigated this but a week after, the person deleted all her SM activity and business overnight. Just disappeared. Not proof, but strange.
The surrogate is not the Lady in Brown.

We need a brave soul to speak the truth. A DNA Test should be insisted upon, the children should be seen in real life, and their welfare checked up on.
Bookworm commented that "this is a dangerous topic".
---
Did you listen Lady M?
Any good?
I've just transcribed it, above :)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks @LadyMuck 🏍
Bookworm read through all the times the Stoats have been absent from their children, travelling all over the place but no sight of the children, and now the Flatpacks aren't going to be in the cookery or polo documentaries.
Why is the cookery show being filmed in a neighbour's house? The only reason is because of the children.

The Cut interview mentioned a school run to collect Ffark. Which school? There are never any anecdotes about either child, and it's not normal especially in contrast with the high visibility of their parents.

What's going on? The Ho has a bad temper and can get physical. Could this be the reason they're not exposed to other people? There are stories that Ffark has developmental problems and a turned eye, and Lili looks different in every single photo.
This adds to the mistrust of the Sussexes. Lady C has put the spotlightbon the children situation. It would be very easy to resolve, as if they are surrogates they can't be in the Line of Succession as they have to be born of the body of the wife. That is the law.

Bookworm mentioned someone called Jason........ who she thinks is Charles's son.
Has Lili got dual citizenship? Nobody seems interested, but she can't be a princess if so.
What will legal proof be? Testimony under Oath.

The following is unconfirmed, BookWorm said:
She recounted some information she'd received at the time of Lili's birth, involving someone who knew who the surrogate was. The Sussexes had a big fight over this but not clear about what. They apparently paid off the mortgage of the surrogate as you're not allowed to pay the surrogate directly by law so other ways are found.

Bookworm investigated this but a week after, the person deleted all her SM activity and business overnight. Just disappeared. Not proof, but strange.
The surrogate is not the Lady in Brown.

We need a brave soul to speak the truth. A DNA Test should be insisted upon, the children should be seen in real life, and their welfare checked up on.
Bookworm commented that "this is a dangerous topic".
---

I've just transcribed it, above :)
Thanks Cinny ❣. I love your bookworm transcriptions 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh for goodness sake, not this nonsense rearing its head again 🤦‍♀️

Queen Charlotte wasn’t black, or even mixed race.

She had one 13x great grandmother (Madragana, b. c1230) who was Mozarab, meaning Charlotte carried 0.00612% of Madragana’s genes/“blood” (a negligible contribution).

Mozarabs were Andalusian Christian’s who over a period of about 300 had converted to Islam, following the Muslim conquest of the Iberian peninsula back in the late 8th / early 9th century. Mozarabs were of predominately of Spanish ethnicity.

Do people really think that 1 ancestor born 500 years before you, actually means you
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Actual history, not the application of latter day perspectives and, I don't know, is it wishful thinking?

Most people in the West would be surprised at how many places their DNA comes from....most of us are mongrels! That probably goes for Africans, Indians, the peoples across the Indonesian/Malaysian region and Pacific islands. Certainly all the people from all the lands that have been trading for thousands of years.

We need to understand history, not reshape it according to our current preoccupations! @Mairag you've done a great job in helping us to do that!
Those interested in thinking more about Queen Charlotte's depiction in portraits might want to compare all the paintings - she looks quite different in almost every one.

Throughout the history of art, there have always been artists who use their canvas as a political tool. Some might find the strong political and anti-slavery leanings of Sir Allan Ramsay to be pertinent - why wouldn't he hint that queens may be black women, just at the very beginning of the movement to abolish slavery in the colonies...? Similarly, Charlotte wasn't always liked by the British people and various powerful factions in the Court. For one thing, she was a foreigner who didn't speak English until she learnt our language, she was on friendly terms with Marie Antoinette, she and the Prince of Wales, her son, were often at loggerheads about who was in charge during the Regency... a time of widespread social unrest and great changes during the more or less concurrent Industrial Revolution. All art should be seen in the context of its times.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks Cinny ❣. I love your bookworm transcriptions 😘
Thanks @Cat Eyez x
Reading back over it I've never understood how the video makers are convinced that there are children born of surrogates? Bookworm says in this video that Ffark may have been kept hidden because his eye isn't right and he's got developmental problems, but that's Gavin and Brynn Gingras in the photos and videos. Another baby with a turned eye (but on the other side) in South Africa. Why does she think that Gavin is Ffark, has problems and needs protecting? It's not him.
The baby photo of him in a cart with Snakebite is actually the baby Ho herself.

Lili could be anyone, and is. As far as I know we've never seen either of them and nor has anyone else, so why do they think they exist? Where are they? In five years there would have been a clue, but there's been nothing. Not a nappy or toy, just stuffed dolls in slings and Dearborn Darrens in shawls unmoving and lifeless.
Even the Big Cats on Dartmoor slip up eventually and get papped, but not the Flatpacks.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think Angela Levin is beginning to sound a bit slurred and doolally!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The strawberry jam fiasco seems to be limping sadly along - the ARO roll out seems to be really slow with only about 5 "reveals" of the 50 who were allegedly sent jam - does she just have the one gift basket that she passes from person to person?

I mean strawberry is an oddly pedestrian, 1940s, choice for her big lifestyle "reveal" so I guess it's hard to generate much excitement - it wouldn't even make the cut the at my local rural Christmas market that is held in a local barn - there the jams I tried were Pear & Ginger, Raspberry Chocolate & Chilli, Mulled Wine Rhubarb, and Wild Forest Raspberry and Eau de Vie, (I did try Pine Cone as well but not a big hit)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It's because the Queen was jealous...

---
Oh dear, how sad, never mind....

Thanks @wibble
Briefly, it seems that NF are holding back some money for the Sussexes, and with the cookery series they were hoping to include the children. Heartwarming shots of Ffark stirring boiling jam etc. Neil mentioned that the Ho wanted "fleeting glimpses" of the children rather than footage, so this seems to have reached an impasse if I understood this right.
(Neil was in a graveyard and his voice was respectfully muted, bless him, and my hearing isn't what it was.)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I am so far behind today, so apologies if this has already been posted and discussed. Well, surprise, surprise, let's keep the cardboard cutouts kids hidden longer, and tell the world it's Harry's idea. Hmmm 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Even with the filters and all, she's suddenly turned darker (and oranger) than her mother?!

Her fans who keep berating Catherine for "aging badly" (their eyes behold no beauty) should probably be concerned about how their favourite is doing. Age isn't supposed to modify in any way the ethnicity of a person. At this rate Smegs will soon tell us that she evolved from a lump of (orange) coal delivered by Santa Claus 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.