Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
48 hours away, about a million pages AND a new thread... I see we're still talking about jam though :cool: :coronation:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don't understand how she can sell this jam as some sort of luxury product?!

Duchy jam is made with fruit from the estate. What's ARO's USP? That it's hers? It's not like she's grown the strawberries or made the jam herself.
It's going to be manufactured in a commercial setting somewhere.

sorry if this has been discussed before I've been AWOL

Reactions: 39

Duchy jam is made with fruit from the estate. What's ARO's USP? That it's hers? It's not like she's grown the strawberries or made the jam herself.

She licked the label?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Your right...its absurd. But that's our Megsie for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Reddit - so who's that taking the photo? personal delivery? :ROFLMAO: - made a real dog's dinner of it

View attachment 2890542
At least the dog had the decency to cover its bum hole and bits Unlike ms Spencer who seemed very happy to show her wares off. She’s s also morphing into her mate Smeghan. What’s with the black wiggy hair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
One of the Sidley twins in their latest live said that the jam was a symbol of Smeg's brand rather than a product she is going to sell. For example, Abigail Spencer is holding a representation of the brand. The planter = home decor, the lemon flowers = gardening, the lemons = Lemonada, the jam = cooking, and Abigail and the other 49 = friends.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Afternoon everyone anyone want a little Hellcat cute kitten lol

Inky is in her/his pen ( I got a fantastic cat pen from Amazon to keep Inky safe at night & for when i get to tired to watch her/him ) I am knackered had to move the sofa to get the little ratbag from inside it ( i have a recliner sofa ) so am lying on My heatpad right now with a sore back lol.

I think I know who Jam number one went to Jill Biden which will be thrown about on Louis's Birthday because thats the kinda bleep smeg is

Reactions: 39
One of the Sidley twins in their latest live said that the jam was a symbol of Smeg's brand rather than a product she is going to sell. For example, Abigail Spencer is holding a representation of the brand. The planter = home decor, the lemon flowers = gardening, the lemons = Lemonada, the jam = cooking, and Abigail and the other 49 = friends.
50 friends? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA duck Off!

I don’t believe the bleep has 5 friends let alone 50!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
the Sunday Sport - nice one.. classy as usual but spot on :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2890476
He should sue.
There was no warning on the product not to do this.

I bet he got Ashley Cole's jar.
---
I don't get what Melissa McCarthy sees in Meghan. Whether you like her films or not, Melissa is WAY above Meghan when it comes to a career.
The opening of Suffs was days ago...
And the Harkles didn't have the required three stories in the press.
Who you gonna call?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
50 friends? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA duck Off!

I don’t believe the bleep has 5 friends let alone 50!
She’s acquired 10 more since her last big birthday - we all saw all 40 of her friends mentoring and inspiring 40 serving women! Wait…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bookworm. More info on the invisikids

This is what alpha males do, what they've always done.
They spread their genes far and wide.

The more honourable amongst them, either secretly or publicly, provide for their illegitimate children. Janet Jenkins and Jason seem to have been supported by some accounts online. I'd be more surprised if Chuck didn't have other children apart from his legitimate heirs.

Research has found that up to 1 in 5 children are not the biological child of the man named on their birth certificate. People who send their DNA off to find out their ancestry are specifically advised about the upsetting possibility of learning that their dad is not really their dad and other similar hidden family secrets.

Maybe it's just me, or the mood I'm in, or that we've heard endless rumours and (a fair number of proofs of paternity) over the centuries about most royal males...but I can't seem to drum up any interest in this story.

I'm actually pleased that Jason Jenkins got a chance to be born and have a good life by the sounds of it. At least his putative father allegedly provided for him and didn't try to illegally shoehorn him into the LoS!

I've no time for all the cruel nonsense that children born 'out of wedlock' are somehow not as 'valid', not as 'honourable' and as miraculously wonderful as 'legitimate' babies. In the UK today, over 51% of babies are born to unmarried parents. (It's about time we gave them the whole rights of 'legitimate' children!)

Meanwhile, in terms of our existing Constitutional law (which I think should be altered in some ways), all I really want to know is whether the neglected flatpacks are heirs of the body and legitimately in the LoS or whether they're not. Because having 'legitimate' heirs means that the stoats can endlessly manipulate the BRF.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That makes sense to me (kind of), I mean it's all vacuous bullshit but I get that it's just a brand awareness thing for publicity. Lets face it, it's worked cos all we've talked about for ages is this bloody jam! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He should sue.
There was no warning on the product not to do this.

I bet he got Ashley Cole's jar.
---

The opening of Suffs was days ago...
And the Harkles didn't have the required three stories in the press.
Who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m so sorry I can’t listen to that person. Her voice is like nails down a blackboard to my ears. No offence meant. Could anyone enlighten me on what she has said?
Just checked - there's a transcript below the video that's easily accessible, easy to read.
I always forget about it though!
I'd probably go to her videos more often if I could get into the habit of turning off sound and just following along reading and looking at the video!

I have the same issues as you do. Ditto, no offence meant, I respect her investigatory skills and reportage .

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.