Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mardymare

VIP Member
🌺 @LadyMuck has posted Lady C upthread

Smeg's authenticity? No record of visit to Hospital by any celeb. Photo taken 2 years' ago. Smeg demonstrates her opportunism exploiting the Catherine/hospital/cancer link.

Folie a deux? Joint malevolence of the Harkles contributed to illnesses and death of PP and TLQ, and to stress of KC and PoW via Scabies' race accusations. They continue to unmask themselves and bring out the worse in each other.

Haz's entrapment? Will be difficult to leave the narc because it triggers a venomous reaction full of spite.

Palace predicament? No proof that Smeg wasn't pregnant and no way the Palace would have known or been complicit. o_O Smeg shows a degree of mischief for causing speculation as a result of her conduct and has put the Palace in a no-win situation. Lady C says it's nuanced and discussed more fully in her book. TRF could still turn the tables on Smeg.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So hes been away twice this week
She was at a hospital allegedly
Yoga dead beat gran was on Royal duties
Anyone checked on the invisikids
That's why I am convinced that the children don't exist because if they did then they wouldn't consistently leave them. Also if they do exist this would have been the perfect opportunity to take them to the polo and watch their daddy play as they would have loved this especially when Nacho and Delfina's daughter was at the polo.

• Wow
  • Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Robert Jobson (C's mouthpiece)
"KC is reportedly set to make a major move by leaving Clarence House in London in order to avoid meeting his son, Prince Harry.... when he returns to UK for the 10th anniversary of Invictus Games at St Paul's Cathedral in May."

"Jobson told The Sun that King Charles may soon leave Sandringham, where he went after meeting Harry at Clarence House, to stay at quieter Wood Farm.

ALSO READ: King Charles kept Prince Harry meeting short to keep his stress level down

"The best thing for him is calm," Jobson said. β€œI would think he will stay at Sandringham House until they shut it down and they he may go to Wood Farm.”

"Jobson mentioned that (on previous visit) Charles avoided discussing anything with Harry that might cause his blood pressure to rise so he ended the meeting in 30 minutes. Hence, it can be possible that Charles decision to move to Wood Farm would be to avoid meeting his rebellious son again."

Jobson doesn't explain whether the Stoat might be able to scale the walls of Wood Farm, and seems to assume that C is safe from his clutches there.

I've been trying to find details of the Invictus Games agenda for 8th May, but it's shrouded in secrecy. I don't understand why it's a "commemorative" event to be held in a church crypt on consecrated grounds where people are buried. The Sussexes ran up obscene expenses at the last IG and will do so here whether the Ho attends or not. Why has this morphed into a semi-religious event in the iconic cathedral where his parents married?

The RSPCA and RNLI don't stage these sorts of stunts in churches, giving speeches from pulpits about their latest lifeboats and equipment, or numbers of sterilised cats.

• Sick
  • Wow

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
They are both completely devoid of real creativity and Meghan has no credentials as a chef. That 'Apple butter' thing looked awful πŸ˜–

Polo is an elite sport with very minority interest. I guess some people might watch a one off show about the world of polo if they think someone famous will be in it, but they’ll be quickly bored seeing Hazno shaking hands with other millionaires and talking about horses. I wouldn't watch for more than 10 minutes.
And are they going to show Hazno using spurs, blood dripping from his horse?

• Angry

Samantha Stephens

I dont mean to be rude (so you know I'm about to be rude) and I'm certainly no looker myself, but she has seriously lost any prettiness she may have (fleetingly) had.

Screenshot_20240412_101913_Gallery.jpg

It comes to something when Harold is more acceptable to the eyeballs than she is.

• Haha
  • Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
IMG_1430.jpeg

When are these people who are paying this exorbitant money grubbing fee, just because they are so impressed with Royalty, going to realise they’ve been swizzled by one of the more coarse and inelegant members of the British royal family.

He may be Diana’s son, but he has none of her humour or self awareness.

A real fall from grace for Harry. She really has him flogging himself.

• Sick
Reactions: 38

Plantagenet

VIP Member
So she immediately decided to live off ginger ....
I think she didn't want to work that hard and put in the hours and extra classes and that is when she morphed into being a yoga teacher. She has a track record of not sticking to things and has had numerous careers including makeup artist, and travel agent. Oh and lest I forget, guardian of the marijuana crops.

• Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
πŸ˜‚ Cooking πŸ˜‚ Somehow that'll be all about her, me and I do this.

πŸ˜‚ Gardening πŸ˜‚ I can't imagine her lifting a spade full of manure to feed her plants, or getting filthy. She's no Charlie Dimmock.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Entertaining πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Will she delve into her yachting days? And H can talk about being a clown. 🀑

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Friendship πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She doesn't have any friends, and doesn't understand the true meaning of the word. One has to be honest and trustworthy Smeg!!!
:ROFLMAO:

It sounds like if Fanny Craddock turned up at Abigail's Party.

We really don't need to see her going braless like Charlie either.

And Catherine got all sorts of insults from the Squaddies for her open love of cooking and gardening, etc.

Right up to Scabies likening her to a Stepford Wife.

Will Smeg get the same treatment, I wonder? :unsure:

I think it's lovely that William went out with Carole for a drink. I don't know if it has any ulterior motive - and the online trolls and the low life media outlets have been trying to push for the "Carole has 2.5M debts" story. The PPOW have been great at ignoring the media and online bursts and fads (unlike the ILBW that needs a pap walk to contradict every narrative that she is losing big and/or is having marital problems) - apart from the brilliant moment at the Christmas Carols 2022 where all the ladies dressed in the same colour after the ILBW claiming on the Netflix reality show that she was forced to wear beige.
I think that is what normal people do, and Carole is probably doing too much taking care of her daughter and grandkids (as good mothers/grandmothers tend to do) and William just wanted her to take a break - which would also tell us that Kate and Michael can hold the fort easily which I think are good news.
True. The Waleses/Middletons behave like an ordinary, loving and supportive family. And that's not good enough for some people. The pile-on Catherine endured last month must have been awful for Carole and Mike to witness.

Perhaps Catherine wanted a bit of time with just her and her Dad, or Carole felt William needed a bit of mothering. She's taken on being a 'Mum' to him for about 20 years now.

Again we get the double standards from the usual suspects.

Harry/Doria? Isn't it wonderful that RustyBalls gets on so well with his MiL? (We'll just ignore the fact he's never even met his FiL.)

William/Carole? Just weird all round.

Last edited:
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Trying to copy Dianas snapshots, dress colours , wearing a knock-off copy of her watch.

What a fucking deranged old bunny-boiler that broad is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Our Royal Family ignoring all their bollocks , and the icing on the cake? They live 6,500 miles away from The United Kingdom on ANOTHER Continent ** πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

** Our commiserations from the United Kingdom& Commonwealth Tattlers to our "lumbered" United States Tattle friends xxx πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

• Heart
  • Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Oh I love this. Can I join in?

Beige
Beige House Beige Market
Beige Direct
Coffee Beige
Beige Beige
We skipped the garden party.
Quickly became a bore.
The moonbump made me kind of seasick
the crowd booed us at St Pauls door.
And as we grifted harder
the deals flew away.
When H called Pa for another loan
the rock we got was grey.

And so it was that later
as Plastictwat told our tale.
That I cranked up the spray tan
and turned a bieger shade of biege.

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s true that Hazno was going to spill the beans about the flatpacks at the end of last year but he chickened out/was stopped by Peg? Didn’t someone in the last thread say this was in Lady C’s additions to her book?

I’d be interested to know how he was going to announce it ....... via Lawyer Bouffant perhaps, a banner attached to a private plane, an X message from Scoobie or hidden within a podcast as he interviewed the Pope?

• Haha
  • Heart