Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knoddle

VIP Member
DM including this photo is some snark. Smeagol in the cosplay Pretty Woman outfit she wore during the fake trophy presentation video. Her grabbing at the trophy and looking like Joe Biden without his handlers is always good for a laugh. And then she wipes her lipstick off baby haz's face.

1712876029877.png

Tentative Episodes:
How to strut in stilettos in deep grass as demonstrated by smeagol and hairy.
Another hairy episode-If you can't beat your opponent, you can still beat your pony. (Or just beat off with mummy's picture and perfume)
How to show off your buttocks in polo pants.
1712876290983.png

How to fall of your pony with grace and elegance.
1712876384729.png

How to effectively use your spurs.
1712876492928.png

And finally another by smeagol- How to be ignored with panache whilst wearing an army tent and carrying a new born.

1712876611031.png

What else with the daring deranged duo cookup? Duck Soup? I can't wait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Perhaps discussed already, but I think the Wales have played a blinder (if the tabloids are correct about this) by ‘inviting the Harkles to bring their kids over so they can meet their cousins’ … in other words, issuing an ultimatum to put up or shut up about the existence of Archie and Lilibet. Whether or not such an invitation was issued - who knows - but whoever came up with the idea is pretty much backing the Harkles into a corner.

Predictably, Megain has responded by saying there is insufficient security to bring the flatpacks. She wont be able to refuse forever. Maybe I’m way behind on this, but I’m looking forward to seeing how the Harkles wriggle out of this one.
And we’ve all seen the protection afforded to Hazno by my colleagues when he flew over after KC3 diagnosis so everyone knows it’s bullshit.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So, I take it the children have been left at home yet again honestly I feel so sorry for them because they always go away without them. Honestly it isn't normal parenting to constantly leave Archie and Lili at home.

• Sick
  • Sad

Chita

VIP Member

What a load of ballony. If this is true then Charles is a fool. H needs repremanding not pussy footing around.

What does the other ex-royal butler say about this ex-royal butler saying he knows what Charles will do?
Y'know, Princess Diana's rock? Bet he (and the rest of us) thinks William is DONE with his brother.

Their "feud" hasnt escalated.
Harry has gone too far with his trashing and William has shut the door on him.
Simple as that.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Apparently the Squaddies think we do. :rolleyes:

Sally speaks for all the sane women out there. I can't imagine anything more revolting. Smeg's very welcome to keep it all for herself. :ROFLMAO:

And 'crooked teeth' as some kind of insult ? Has she seen Hazbeen's? And as for 'droopy tits', she should give both Haz's moobs and Smeg's a closer look.

Screenshot_20240413-211855_kindlephoto-160452772.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Perhaps discussed already, but I think the Wales have played a blinder (if the tabloids are correct about this) by ‘inviting the Harkles to bring their kids over so they can meet their cousins’ … in other words, issuing an ultimatum to put up or shut up about the existence of Archie and Lilibet. Whether or not such an invitation was issued - who knows - but whoever came up with the idea is pretty much backing the Harkles into a corner.

Predictably, Megain has responded by saying there is insufficient security to bring the flatpacks. She wont be able to refuse forever. Maybe I’m way behind on this, but I’m looking forward to seeing how the Harkles wriggle out of this one.
I would love it if an announcement was made by the palace
As Harry and his wife feel it is unsafe to bring
Their Children? to the U.K.
And King Charles and his beloved Daughter in law are unable to travel ,and other senior royals are standing in
Royal aids will travel with the Tindle’s on a Recce (cough) visit to Harry & Meghan and their Children
For their own safety they traveled in secret on a flight 2weeks ago
Local paper reported
When they arrived and contacted H&M
who arranged to meet them at a out of town rustic wine bar(some old wino shack )
Harry wore his favourite grey polo and grey creased slacks
Meghan wore an assemble of her favourite outfits
Sweaty armpit brown top
Un ironed stained tatty hemmed too long linen trousers
Her hair was swept back with the famous slut strands showing a perfect white parting that matched her hands
The rest of her skin glowed like a wet creosoted fence
her perfume wafted though the air
Oddly it was not Harry’s Mummy’s
But resembled some other plant with a wiff of last night

They said the children were on a 2 week school field trip Lilibet is so clever she’s in school already
They were sorry they had no photos of the children to share as they did not want them to end up
On social media due to the risk of kidnap
It appears that the Gingras’s have blocked the Harkles
so they can’t steal pictures of Gavin

Right back to reality

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Interesting question, I would argue "better" or perhaps 'the lesser of two evils'. Because for all her time with JD - we had absolutely no idea what was going on. With MM we can literally predict what will be the next move.
Can you imagine?

Amber, Duchess of Sussex:
  • Here's a photo of Harold passed out on drugs
  • Here he is having soiled himself
  • Here he has spilt food all down his front
  • Here he's fighting
  • Here's a video of Harold drunk
  • Here he's screaming and throwing things

The rest of the world:

Yes, and? Show us something new 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Just submitted a document, now waiting for colleagues to weigh in. TGIF! 🍻

Had to wake up very early to finish it, a certain person saw me online and decided to vent about their anger and disappointment over their sister marrying someone from another religion. Now I want to vent about my anger and disappointment that my well-educated and well-informed 'friend' is a bigot 😤

It's horrible to realise that someone you love and respect(ed) can even hold such views, even when they realise the cost of it (on both personal and societal levels).

And especially when they're educated and follow the news and see how people suffer because of biases. No wonder abusers like Smegs are so successful (successful in the sense that she has crazy followers/enablers; others like her are genuinely successful) 🙄

Anyway, the sister and her spouse have decided to stay abroad and did not invite or inform relatives since the ones who know have reacted so badly. No wedding gifts (they would have been set up for life), likely to be disowned. They've accepted that without protest or going on social media to make a scene. That's how a couple that wants no interference in their private lives/decisions acts 🤷
One of my sprogs wanted to marry a lovely Sikh girl. Long story short, she broke it off because her family would have disowned her (as they did her older sister). Terribly sad all round.

In the UK, in the 21st century. 😢😢😢

• Sad
  • Wow

wibble

VIP Member
Going back to this tripe in the Mail...

" Doctor Bong was seen locking lips with il Duce as his team took the top prize at the Royal Salute Polo Challenge - with the action captured by a Netflix team run by Miloš Balać, showrunner on Ryan Reynolds sports doc Welcome to Wrexham. "
(shown on Disney +, but ignore that)

The article then goes on to basically say the Harkles are copying Ryan Reynolds and Selena Gomez, before coming up with this gem...

" Harry's friend and polo player Nacho Figueras hopes the Netflix show will boost polo's profile as Drive To Survive has done for Formula One. "

So the aim is to make polo as popular as football and motor racing?

They'd be better off pitching Topless Darts from Roehampton.

• Haha
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I really don't know what to think about Aldi and Lidl. I find it incredibly hard to believe that there are no children, but none of it adds up in any way shape or form. I do think that no one cares about them actually, apart from the fact that these invisikids are in the LoS and therefore should be identified properly... Baffled of Baffleshire here.
I feel the same. I think there are children, and I’d like to think she birthed them simply because I don’t think they have the brain cells between them to orchestrate some massive cover up. I also don’t believe the RF would jeopardise the monarchy by having them in the LoS if they know surrogates were used. Then I see the bump with a mind of its own and I just haven’t got a clue what to think.

It’s also really odd that someone who has spent most of her life grifting and doing anything for attention and publicity would turn down the opportunity to have her moment on the steps of the Lindo Wing, with the world’s media focused on her, following in the footsteps of Catherine and Diana. Surely the feeding frenzy her ego would have got from that would have made up for the lack of financial payment from the press, which I think is the real gripe behind the “we were expected to serve him up on a silver platter” comment. Everything around it was just so unnecessarily secretive and odd.

• Heart
  • Sick