Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Unless the zip wasn't just fully zipped up?
I've gone back in...

holeymeg.png

If it's a zip pull, it's below the hole but it looks as if the seam goes further above it. so I think if it is a zip then maybe the zip itself has broken (but then the hole would've gone further up...

It may be that she's removed the belt and that bit of fabric is a belt loop.

However, the photos and description on Nordstrom suggests that there's no zip:

Conclusion: fuck knows.

Additional Conclusion: DanDan needs to get out more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Thank you Dan Dan and Thalia for the thread and title.

BookWorm from last thread.
Thanks @LadyMuck 💃
BookWorm said the following is a conclusion, as a result of information coming from around BP through a retired journalist and two others.
Discussions about contingency plans have been held in case trouble arises from Harald's friendships, visa problems or marriage, and they have to leave the US. KC wants above all to have the Stoat back under his wing but accepts that he'll have to take the Ho as well.
The two problems are the Ho and William. Chuck admires the Ho's tenacity but doesn't trust her. C is willing to forgive his son because of his difficult childhood.

The other problem is William. He was targeted most in Spare, and Catherine too. The Sussexes have been attacking the Waleses since before the wedding. Six years.
Chuck is stubborn and obstinate, and knows it will be very difficult to reintegrate the Stoat into royal life. William and the public are not so fickle and forgiving as Chuck thinks.

If the Stoat is deported it will be a massive scandal about criminal drug use. If Crown Estates allowed it the Stoat could be given a grace-and-favour property by his father. Is Chuck really working on a contingency plan with his Privy Council and the Sussexes? BookWorm thinks it's possible. The Ho is seeking a UK PR company, says it's for ARO but BookWorm doesn't believe it.

KC has decided to use the same tactics he used to rehabilitate Camilla, so only positive Stoat PR from the media, but he had Mark Bolland and the Ho is a very different woman. BookWorm believes we're in for a huge PR push, driven not by the Sussexes but by the Palace. Ease the Stoats in, get us used to them....

Articles about William and the Stoat are an attempt to force William to comply, but may have the opposite effect, he will be angry, and will be guided by Catherine's health. BookWorm feels that the Monarchy lost its shine for William some time back, and that he's only soldiering on because of his grandparents HM and PP.

We must be vigilent about gaslighting.
Thank you for this write up. I will be LIVID. LIVID if any rehab/ positive PR from the King is going to be actioned. There’s this thing called loyalty. It’s boring and vanilla but William has it in bucketloads as does Catherine. They are the reason the monarchy will survive so if the King were to cause them any additional stress on top of what W and C are going through, any goodwill I have for him will disintegrate.

thanks for the new thread @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and great title @Thalia

• Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Reddit screen shot - Lady C exposing Dorito with a caveat

Dorito does have second name Loyce - how many Doria Loyce Raglands can there be??

1712302228640.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Interesting...

Especially as Gill Dando's fiance, Mr Alan Farthing, was the late Queen's surgeon gynecologist to the household.
It's great that there's been almost an explosion of people on SM bringing all this surrogacy issue up again. It really does need to be officially sorted with legal proof of birth and DNA.

But, oh boy....I find it difficult to listen to a barrage of fast legalspeak and unstructured commentary.

I'm feeling the need to reiterate that, no matter how many terribly tragic plane crashes there are (Heaven forfend), there will never, never, not ever be a queen smeg and king hazno.
The British people would simply not allow it.
The Monarchy, despite all its power and wealth is secured only by the will of the people.

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
I’ve always erred on her being pregnant and having Archie just because I could not imagine anyone trying to commit the con of the century and keep up the pretence forever and ever, don’t know about Lili as they were in USA by then, Covid and isolation etc.

I totally get the theories though; no lecturing from her on pregnancy, childbirth , no pictures of her in hospital holding the baby , scan footage with Henry gurning away next to her , raising children etc not to mention her public pregnancy weirdness.

I’ve wondered if she might be saving any photos and evidence that she did carry babies for her own book.
What I find telling is when haz said babies change so much in 2 weeks, then looked chagrined. And that baby never moved even a smidge. I visted with new parents whose tiny baby just came home from the NICU. Even when he was sleeping he responded to touch. They touch that shawl's little head, and zero response. Something is not legit, there are simply too many discrepancies from these proven liars.

We get wild descriptions in spare including fried chicken, bouncing balls, drug abuse by haz, an epidural followed by speedy hospital release, and zippo from the duchess dramatico. For Pete's sake she is still talking about proctor and gamble letters from 30 years ago, she would most certainly blab about being the bravest person to ever give birth. 'The truth is out there' but will it ever be outed?

• Angry
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Great new title

Am I the only tattler who seems to have list all interest in the duo since Catherine announced her Diagnosis, they seem even more irrelevant
Yes, to a large extent. I was so angry (as well as sad) on Catherine's behalf. It really cleared my mind about what's important here.

The stoats are only as important as the damage they do. They literally have nothing else to offer the world but their "evil", deranged, narcissistic sociopathy and toxic spite.

I'm up for taking the piss out of them and engaging with good-hearted people of prosocial values and sound mind, people who have similar opinions - because I believe that someone has to push back against the stoats' vile attacks (both directly and indirectly via their army of delusionals) on the RF and ordinary folk; as well as their callous usage of vulnerable people and organisations entirely for their own gain.

It equally concerns me that this odious pair are working to destabilise both the US' and the UK's systems of governance and usurp our fundamental constitutional laws and rights - entirely for their own gain.
I'm not interested in them, I'm very concerned about their behaviours and the damage they wreak one way or another everywhere.

• Heart
  • Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
According to a discussion on the St Meghan Markle Reddit thread Baroness Bruck was a palace employee which explains the pro monarchy stance in the early days. Speculation there is that she was approached by Boozy and forced to hand the account over to the squad because she was going to be doxxed by them.
Have to admit this makes sense.

• Wow
  • Sad

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Random thought that came into my head just now: Harry gives me the ick so much, yet his brother William is dashing and lovely. I'd say yes to one and helllllll no to the other. I just can't imagine anyone wanting to cozy up to Haz, he always looks like he smells of stale sweat and booze, dishevelled, selfish etc. There's no way Meghan was actually attracted to him. Just his $$$ and fame.

• Haha
  • Heart

GlassesReading

Pulled over from last thread:

Yes, indeed, thank you for your reaction to Bookie's latest. It's very much mine too... Like, MY GOD! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! 😱

Bookie drew some comparisons between Chuck's determination to have Camilla as his wife and restoring the stoats' reputations and bringing them back.
Bookie put the successful Camilla installation down to Chuck's PR chap Mark Bolland.

Actually, I don't think there's any comparison between the stoat and Camilla situations at all. The only common denominator in the two situations is Chuck's profound, self-serving determination to have his own way, regardless of the opinions of and cost to the Monarchy, the nation, the public and everybody else.
Bookie was wrong in that it wasn't really Bolland's ceaseless spinning that made Camilla more acceptable to the public. If Chuck thinks that, he's as deluded as his stoat son.

The key difference is that Camilla never once made any sort of comment, let alone criticism, about the Monarchy or any member of the RF. Neither did she seek any sort of publicity for herself.
She never retaliated against the many who attacked her.

So, all the public really 'had against her' was that she'd been adulterously involved with the man who was married to the world's most glamourous 'Princess of Hearts'.

The thing with that adultery rationale is that it's very relatable.
I don't think we have an up-to-date count but it's likely that millions of Brits have been unfaithful to their spouses.
We don't like it because of the enormous pain and disruption it causes all round.

But still, many humans do it regardless.
We could tolerate Chuck and Camilla's transgressions and even accept them- fuelled by Chuck's thoroughly unbending determination that we would relent.

Markle is a completely different kettle of fish.
From the very start, she was manufacturing lies against the media, the public, the RF, the UK. She's relentlessly continued to do so. Aided by the captured dimwit stoat and the army of cracked and vicious supporter bot people.
She is relatable only to similarly nasty-minded, deluded people, not to the vast majority of decent Brits.

Imo, no amount of Chuck's self-serving determination to restore his dimwit son to anything like his former position will do the trick this time. Markle, in all her cruel narcissistic hubris went far too far for the British public to have her and the stoat back.

Bookie's right in this: it would be the final nail in the Monarchy's coffin if this evil pair were welcomed back.

Chuck has lost this one.
Yes I think you've explained that very well - rehabilitating Camilla really is nothing like rehabilitating H&M. It isn't posisble - as you say - H&M have deliberately set out to undermine the RF. There isn't anyone comparable to them - they are seen by the general UK public as traitors who have badmouthed all of us on the world stage.

Perhaps Meghan should try mocking and ridiculing the US flag on US prime TV. The reaction she gets from the US general public might help her with an inkling of insight into why mocking QEII was so shocking for the UK public. That and all their other insults hurled from abroad. There's no coming back from their behaviour. Harry wasn't embarrased by her mock curtsy - his facial expression was seditious and enjoying that "edgy" feeling. He wasn't upset, that's wishful thinking.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
I bet Harry wishes someone would look at him the way Meg looks at William ;)

View attachment 2859876
Years ago, when I was teaching communications, including non-verbal communications, to business students I was intrigued to learn that the vulnerable inner wrist exposure gesture smegs is using there signifies submission and 'come hither' to the object of her interest. Not only is she signalling her availability, she's also grooming herself (a vestigial attempt at making herself more presentable to the object of desire).
Watch any woman with a man she's sexually interested in, guaranteed she'll signal in this way quite frequently. Restaurants are good places to observe these sort of gestures.

In other words, this photo shows a woman who is a lying, cheating, fucking tart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Suits the biggest show in the world?

https://m.imdb.com/chart/toptv/ not even in the top 250!!!!!!! I love the fact Clarkson’s Farm is. Shame!

https://m.imdb.com/chart/tvmeter/ number 44, so there are 43 shows that are more popular including Game of Thrones which ended in 2019 (no.09) and Breaking Bad (no.27) that ended in 2013.

However:

IMG_1228.jpeg

Can someone explain to me how a show that is reported by Variety and New York Times (totally unbiased towards MM) has amassed billions of hours of views, but appears VERY low down on the IMBD chart, which is a much more impartial source and only reflects the stats input by users/viewers. Neither does it feature AT ALL in a list of 250 tv shows?

It does not make sense. Either the sugars are strapped to their phones writing hate filled messages on X whilst Suits is on in the background - ALL DAY EVERYDAY, or Netflix has shewed the numbers to blow smoke up her arse and to save face that they made a very bad investment.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thank you Dan Dan and Thalia for the thread and title.

BookWorm from last thread.
Thanks @LadyMuck 💃
BookWorm said the following is a conclusion, as a result of information coming from around BP through a retired journalist and two others.
Discussions about contingency plans have been held in case trouble arises from Harald's friendships, visa problems or marriage, and they have to leave the US. KC wants above all to have the Stoat back under his wing but accepts that he'll have to take the Ho as well.
The two problems are the Ho and William. Chuck admires the Ho's tenacity but doesn't trust her. C is willing to forgive his son because of his difficult childhood.

The other problem is William. He was targeted most in Spare, and Catherine too. The Sussexes have been attacking the Waleses since before the wedding. Six years.
Chuck is stubborn and obstinate, and knows it will be very difficult to reintegrate the Stoat into royal life. William and the public are not so fickle and forgiving as Chuck thinks.

If the Stoat is deported it will be a massive scandal about criminal drug use. If Crown Estates allowed it the Stoat could be given a grace-and-favour property by his father. Is Chuck really working on a contingency plan with his Privy Council and the Sussexes? BookWorm thinks it's possible. The Ho is seeking a UK PR company, says it's for ARO but BookWorm doesn't believe it.

KC has decided to use the same tactics he used to rehabilitate Camilla, so only positive Stoat PR from the media, but he had Mark Bolland and the Ho is a very different woman. BookWorm believes we're in for a huge PR push, driven not by the Sussexes but by the Palace. Ease the Stoats in, get us used to them....

Articles about William and the Stoat are an attempt to force William to comply, but may have the opposite effect, he will be angry, and will be guided by Catherine's health. BookWorm feels that the Monarchy lost its shine for William some time back, and that he's only soldiering on because of his grandparents HM and PP.

We must be vigilent about gaslighting.

• Wow
  • Sick

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Why does every sentence they speak to each other begin with "my love" - I've never heard any normal couple speak to each other like that?

• Sick
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Not sure the" racist Royals made me do it" angle will work. I know they are way down the LOS but the Duke of Gloucester has 2 biracial Maori grandkids and he is a senior working Royal. Course Megsy might have forgotten they exist in fairness.
I don't think 'the racist royals made me use a surrogate so the kids would be white' would fly for 10 minutes. The only people who'll believe that are the sugars, plus a few anti monarchists and BLM obsessives. Everyone else will know its bullshit.

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
My son was born with his cord wrapped around his neck. All I remember about his birth is the midwife looking into my eyes and telling me that we needed to get this baby out now. One good push later he was born blue and floppy. Awful it was. Thankfully he soon pulled through and he's a lovely young man today.
Did the father of your baby say, "My love, I need you to push" and, if he did, how long did it take for him to recover from his injuries?

• Haha
  • Heart

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
Anything to stay newsworthy and generate PR. I wonder if the press will ever tire of the 'will they, won't they' narrative on every event? The constant insulting of the UK with the implication that their children aren't safe because they are mixed race has got to wear thin sometime. Maybe Harry will refuse to come as well...that would be nice.

As much as I admire TLQ I agree she was too soft on family, look at the mess Andrew made under her watch, and the endless press wars between Charles and Diana. Sadly H&M have seen all that and just emulating it to generate cash and influence. However MM is a whole different kettle of fish, and I don't really blame them for floundering when dealing with her. The rise of Social Media, the use of SS and bots, plus the utter disrespect she has for The Royal Family combined with her ruthless narcissism is a lot for anyone to deal with, especially and elderly, grieving, ill Monarch. Sadly, Charles illness will be knocking the stuffing out of him as well, awful to be so ill so soon after the Coronation. Plus POW illness, it's all a huge amount for anyone to deal with so I do understand why dealing with Harry is on the back burner. I just hope Lady C's blowing the top off the surrogacy rumours gains traction.

Last edited:
  • Heart