Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Thalia for the glorious thread title :)

Recap:

The Sainted Meghan has bestowed her presence upon some sickly urchins in hospital, where she took time out of her busy schedule to read books, sign autographs and hug children who most certainly did not look like they were there under duress...

How do we know this? because luckily for us, a photographer was there to capture the beauty of this moment for posterity.

Carry on Tattlers :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Thanks for new thread and great title!

Wonder if there will be any update today on the visa

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My internet security software does not like Dan Wootton.
If I attempt to view his new site, I get unsafe warnings etc.

So, has he revealed any info that is new to Tattlers?

Thanks for new thread and excellent title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"Hi kids. Who wants to hear me read a story in Argentinian?"

• Haha
Reactions: 34

---
Another good read from canellecitadelle

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Thanks to @Thalia for the glorious thread title :)

Recap:

The Sainted Meghan has bestowed her presence upon some sickly urchins in hospital, where she took time out of her busy schedule to read books, sign autographs and hug children who most certainly did not look like they were there under duress...

How do we know this? because luckily for us, a photographer was there to capture the beauty of this moment for posterity.

Carry on Tattlers :)
WHAT? NO!

But...

But the interpretive dance...

Bugger...

Okay, here we go, an interpretive dance representing Rachel serving other peoples kids on silver platters:

From Hello Dolly *sweet nod* to the flatpacks 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Great new title

Am I the only tattler who seems to have list all interest in the duo since Catherine announced her Diagnosis, they seem even more irrelevant

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Thank you for the new thread!

Thanks to @Thalia for the fantastic thread title!

Their podcast is really interesting generally... MM has been mentioned a couple of times, they're not sugars by any means but instead give a really even handed view of H&M along with lost of other aspects of the entertainment industry. I've become a regular listener (watcher, really as I youtube it).

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t know who Hasno is looking at in this picture but he doesn’t look very impressed. Did nothing to stop Netflix showing ILBW mocking his family but I honestly think he is clueless as to what is going on (mocking his family).

• Sick
Reactions: 31
What a vile piece of excrement... how can they be allowed to continue to hold these positions in our places of education without question?

It’s shocking what these deranged people are allowed to say. Worse that he’s a job at UCLA.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Oh, just bloody well tell us already.
If it’s true she can’t sue can she?
Either put up or shut up but just stop with the riddles 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s damned annoying.

IMG_2375.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I wonder if Lady C's new edition will be quite so sugary as the original was about the wedding.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
'Odd & disturbing' says Lady C about pregnacies
Indeed

IF the ho had only agreed to have the royal obstetrician pop his head round the door to confirm line of succession there wouldn't be these questions
To be honest by the time I got to delivering my babies I could've had the entire cast of the Sound of Music plus the orchestra and I wouldn't have cared! Why was she SO precious? Surely Harry must've told her the protocol? Or did they give her a pass on it and if they did why when Catherine has had all 3 witnessed?
Were they afraid she'd pull the racism card which she ultimately did anyway!

• Sick
Reactions: 45
What a vile piece of excrement... how can they be allowed to continue to hold these positions in our places of education without question?

It is very clear people of this ilk (and there seems to be a growing number of them) have absolutely no interest in equality at all. This is just a facade to make them sound respectable and progressive. What they really want is dominance and revenge, and they won’t get that because the overwhelming consensus is, we don’t pander to racists.
Unfortunately this attitude problem is the order of the day, and the most shameless opportunistic specimens have cottoned on that it’s permissible for them to be as obnoxious and hateful to get leverage without and repercussions. For now.
It will not last, so they can make hay. They are doing us a great service by exposing their true ugly nature, which helps us to know who to avoid.

He reminds me of someone actually, in more ways than one….
incollage_save.jpeg

---
Oh, just bloody well tell us already.
If it’s true she can’t sue can she?
Either put up or shut up but just stop with the riddles 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s damned annoying.

View attachment 2855587
That added ‘e’ in scary is scary.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ta for new thread and ace title👍👍

Soooo Elon has some news… bad news for the squad
IMG_4928.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.