Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mardymare

VIP Member

Lady C's book and SURROGACY Smeg presented an enormous belly as proudly as a water melon seller. 🍈🍉⚽🏀 The book is forensic. Smeg's conduct during Aldi's gestational period has caused people generally, especially women who have had children, to ask questions. Birkenhead incident was the tipping point - did they want to shut the press down about bullying (bullying of staff was causing consternation at the Palace) or curtail questions about the travelling babybump (freely available on Getty images). Subject important because of line of succession and subsequent attempt to shut down the press. Situation is dangerous and needs to be resolved/handled by TRF in Lady's opinion.

Difference between old and new book? Different photo on cover. New - Smeg has hair scraped back and Manson-llooking eyes and subtitled Persecutors or Victims. Audible not at present unless they decide it will make money. :D

Harkle lifestyle unsustainable? The Harkles had genuine fame which could not be purchased. They have subverted that and became infamous. They didn't understand that grifting would destroy them.. Smeg will lose any sex appeal and men will be loathe to unsheath their swords. Haz has lost all his physical appeal already and looks as if he has crawled out of the washing machine. Neither has any talent. They will find it difficult to sustain their billionaire lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Thalia

VIP Member
Consider this, though, @VioletButterfly.....Their karma will be living a sad, lonely and bitter existence in constant search of validation just like David and Wallis. Sure, they're in the news now and getting temporary press time but soon enough even that will change.

Let Princess Meghan have her Burger King tiara. She's being used by the very people who claim to "adore" her and when she no longer fits their agenda or is so aged out that her "pretty" face is an eye-sore, she will be be ignored. (A narcissist's worst dream). Everything she ever hoped for has NOT come true and she will never get her star on the boulevard. Even if she gets a huge settlement from the divorce, she will still not be famous as a Hollywood A lister and everyone surrounding her will be payed for "friends."

So, having said all that, it is depressing that she is not facing the consequences of her behavior. You're not being a downer; you're being a realist. And reality right now is depressing. I'm with you. 🤗
I think she is facing the consequences of her behaviour.

She isn't a princess. She isn't seen as a royal. She isn't welcome in the UK. She hasn't been invited to the Oscars. No A-list friends. No universal adoration like Catherine. Each attempt to re-brand is a failure etc. etc.

She's a narc so she'll blame others and keep trying to re-invent herself into success. You will only ever see her mask - trying to project the image of a successful real-life princess - but I can guarantee that behind the scenes she is frustrated and absolutely raging :sneaky:

• Heart

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Anyone else think Smegs might have had the long term goal of capturing William? She obviously will manipulate anyone to get what she wants, so she'd have no qualms divorcing Harry once she was in with William. She also obviously didn't understand how rank and duty happen within the royal family because she assumed she would have equal footing with Kate and couldn't believe she didn't get given a free castle etc and therefore didn't realise that she couldn't just seduce the future king to do whatever she wanted.

She may have had it all planned out in her head like an episode of Dynasty, where she could just seduce the younger brother, then hop from there to the heir, then one day be queen.

I might be imagining all this, but I bet it crossed her mind at least once.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Why are people who ask legitimate questions online about suspicious things always dismissed as trolls?

Why are people who criticise someone behaving badly always accused of bullying?

:rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Before I knew anything about Meghan's personality, when they got married I was kind of supportive of her. Because 'Ooh, yay, Harry's getting married! and it's a mixed race American woman, this is a cool moment in British history.' Even then, I remember tuning into the wedding and trying not to think about how bad she looked. The dress was ill-fitting and unfashionable and... I just don't know what it was supposed to be? It looked like what you might get if you told a 7 year old to draw a wedding dress. It was just white cloth cut into a shape? And the headpiece looked like a child's headband with a jewel glued to the middle. I wondered what she was going for. Maybe she wanted to look like she was more there for the love than for the pomp, compared to Kate, and so opted for less lace and fewer diamonds?
I can't get over how thick the wedding dress fabric seems to be - it just looks uncomfortable. The neckline and sleeves looked crap. and her hair looks like she did it herself 5 minutes before. She literally had the privilege of a ROYAL wedding and that's how she chose to dress?! I'm pissed it even got as far as a wedding, she should have been shown the door long before. It's clear she was already trouble as a girlfriend, she should not have been allowed to make it up the royal aisle.

• Sick
  • Angry

KatLit

VIP Member
See, I don't think the Ho ever wanted kids. I think events went awry and buggered up her plan which was, I suspect: trap Hazno with "pregnancy" , get her feet under the table, have the wedding, and then miscarry. No need to get up the duff again. Sorted!
I never wanted kids EVER. In all my serious relationships, the minute starting a family was mentioned I vetoed it. Didn't matter how much I loved the person, this was non negotiable. Fortunately, I met my other half, who felt the same, and so, dear reader I married him!😁

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
I don't know how you all manage to sit through youtube videos :cautious:

Even at double speed, I lose the will to live minutes in. There's so much unnecessary waffle then, when you get to the real info, it's stuff we've already talked about :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha

knoddle

VIP Member
Why must the press continue its annoying and useless will they or won't they speculation???? No one cares. Will they or won't they come for the PJ, Prince Phillips funeral, Prince Phillip's memorial, the coronation, and now yet another ludicrous IG celebration. Just stop it!!! The mega bucks spent on the games simply to celebrate ILBW preening about in expensive, tacky, wrinkled and ill fitting clothing and allowing haz to clutch a microphone and pretend to give a shite about Veterans is such a waste. I don't care if they bring the flatpicks, or stay in a secret squirrel hideout, or about their securridy, I realize much of this is driven by their endless, desperately grasping pr and by the need for click bait. Couldn't we just make fun of ARO instead? Bah, why did he have to marry that creature? Life would have been so much more peaceful without smeagol. He could not have chosen a more despicable partner.

• Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
That 26 million will be taken from his advance, plus 15% for his agent and they will take out for any money for advertising (authors pay for a lot of that) not to mention 40% for taxes. So they made money but I don't think there will be much of an appetite for the paperback verison
I thought the Publishers have lost money as the Advance was paid before any profits and despite what they say the sales weren’t really world shattering. So the theory is Random will not publish the paperback. Which is very good news as it serves them right in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
My guess - fear of being called racists if they didn't let them in.

They got called racists anyway.
To be fair, I think they were played. The relationship was fast, and I think that for a while it was not taken seriously. We all suspect that the ILBW used a fake pregnancy to force the engagement and, at that point, I think no one wanted to go against Hazno who seemed happy settling down and I think that Charles protected him because he too was kept from the woman he loved because she was deemed unfit. She had a criminal Mother, that she probably told was rehabilitated and they thought that could show them in an inclusive and open way, maybe. They downplayed and missed how classless and shameless she is, I guess.

• Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
If the truth is sensationally blown wide open in MSM re the moonbump/megnancy/mythcarriage shitshow I am going to feel enormously vindicated. Not for one second, have I ever believed (nor have most of us here) that Smeg carried two children. I sense that people are becoming more brazen so I really hope that the doubters will learn the truth soon and then I can drop the mic, pitch up my petticoats and haughtily exit stage left knowing that my work is done.

And why did she not want her wedding to Trevor photographed or filmed?
I think this is probably because she was busy enjoying her yachting career at the time. Her value popularity may have taken a nosedive were it publicly known that she was a respectable married ho woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Before I knew anything about Meghan's personality, when they got married I was kind of supportive of her. Because 'Ooh, yay, Harry's getting married! and it's a mixed race American woman, this is a cool moment in British history.' Even then, I remember tuning into the wedding and trying not to think about how bad she looked. The dress was ill-fitting and unfashionable and... I just don't know what it was supposed to be? It looked like what you might get if you told a 7 year old to draw a wedding dress. It was just white cloth cut into a shape? And the headpiece looked like a child's headband with a jewel glued to the middle. I wondered what she was going for. Maybe she wanted to look like she was more there for the love than for the pomp, compared to Kate, and so opted for less lace and fewer diamonds?
I didn’t watch the wedding. I did the gardening that day. I knew she was a wannabe on the make, and EVERYTHING she’s done since then proves I was absolutely right. She wasn’t even thinly veiled about it.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
To be fair, I think they were played. The relationship was fast, and I think that for a while it was not taken seriously. We all suspect that the ILBW used a fake pregnancy to force the engagement and, at that point, I think no one wanted to go against Hazno who seemed happy settling down and I think that Charles protected him because he too was kept from the woman he loved because she was deemed unfit. She had a criminal Mother, that she probably told was rehabilitated and they thought that could show them in an inclusive and open way, maybe. They downplayed and missed how classless and shameless she is, I guess.

I think she faked a pregnancy when she showed up at the Inskip wedding.
I think she faked a miscarriage (maybe more than one) along the line.

I think the Queen was wary of her and wanted to advise a long engagement to see how she behaved long term but then I think a fake pregnancy made them arrange the wedding (and move Eugenie's to a later date.)

I also think the Queen had guilt and regret about not letting her sister marry Townsend or Charles marry Camilla or Andrew marry Koo Stark. And this made her take her eye off the ball and let Meghan in because she didnt want to deprive Harry of the love of his life like she had with the other three.
In hindsight she should have allowed the other three marriages and should have forbidden Harry to marry Meghan and should have written Meghan a large cheque to walk away from Harry.
---
I, too, have often wondered about the niece. This could be one of the reasons she was not invited to the spectacle, and has been kept completely under the radar since. She was part of the scheme all along, so they didn't want her at the spectacle as they didn't want people to know her, or the world's eyes to be upon her. Has anyone seen her since? I know there has been speculatation, but why don't we ever see her get papped? Samantha is in the public eye, as a result of her campaigning against smeg, and Tom Jr has his own own YT channel. Tom Sr often gives interviews. Are any of these people in the media over in the States?

#whereisashleigh

(Apols is spelt name wrong, this is how little I know about her!)

Is she busy being a full-time mom to two ginger haired kids? If she is in hiding/squirelled away somewhere, this could also hide the fact that she has 2 young children. Did Hapless H 'do her' to produce the flatpacks?! (Sorry, 🤮)

What do we know about her Tattlers?! 🤔

#whereisashely #whereisashleigh
---

I have seen the Avid Gardener and Popcorned Planet interviews, and nope!!! Nada. Not a thing. A few more have popped up but I don't see the point of watching them as Lady C repeated herself in the two I watched 🤦‍♀️

Does anyone know the connection between Stef the Alter Nerd and Andy from Popcorned Planet? She was behind the scenes as he interviewed Lady C, now she has interviewed her. What is the point?!

Also, while we are on the subject of You Tubers, does anyone know who Nancy Sidley's boyfriend is?! She was talking about him signing autographs the other day!

By the way, nothing against Stef/Andy, I like both their chanels, and love the twins! I have to watch Stef and Bookworm on silent with captions though, Stef's accent bothers me and I can't understand Bookworm! Is BW foreign? 🤔

thankyou.

PS-
Bookworm is South African.

Last edited:
  • Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
Now, I think she was constantly holding the bump to keep it in situ and prevent it from falling down.
Yes but the whole coat flicking thing started at eugenie's wedding. I think it started as duper's delight and then snowballed into full on "look at MEEE!!! Look at MY BUMP" No one in the history of the world has ever had a better bump than I, the most royal duchess of sussex. She is so transparent with her sneaky smirks and gargantuan, ghastly gurns.

• Sick
  • Haha