Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
I was listening to a review of Tom Bowers Revenge...
Bower gives a description of the Markle family home.

Doria appeared to spend most of her time stoned and having sex with people other than Thomas.
And in the house were framed photos, which Thomas had taken, of Doria having sex with the said people who were not Thomas.

It all seemed a bit Fred West to me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Ms_Fi

My ex is lucky he was asleep when I had our children - I'd have twatted him with the bedpan if he'd started on with the Harryesque encouragement.

I'm really hoping there aren't any children at all, the thought of 2 little kids being subjected to Minge and Whinge on a daily basis, is just horrific.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

VC10

VIP Member
We have the King & Queen.

With Succession, we have the next reigning Monarchs - The Prince & Princess of Wales

With Succession we have their oldest, George , as Monarch . By then he may be Married and have children - he may be 60 odd by the time he gains Succession.
H& m will be long dead & buried by then. She's well into her 40s, now......he's not far behind.

With Succession to the Monarchy , we will have George & his Wife's eldest child, after that.......

h&m come fuck-all in it.

None of us will be here then, in many Decades to come, as the Monarchy goes on into the future.

What the fuck has that old hoe & her orange spangle got? Fuck-all.

Fucking twitter / x 😆😆😆😆😆💀
A rented house
Lunch dates with other no-hoper c-list nonentities
No jobs
No income
No family
No kids 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀
Debt up to their arseholes
No life skills whatsoever

No one cares anything about them , and they've alienated any close friends that they may have had 😆😆😆😆

We won't see them , nor their flatpacks that no one gives a toss about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Pulled over from last thread:

Good God I hope this Bookworm isn't correct and Charles is working to bring back H&M?! I've not ever listened to one of the videos before so I don't know anything about Bookworm to form an opinion. I did hear similar from someone I know last June/July time that it wasn't looking good for Harry on that front and he'd be forced to leave the US. Then heard nothing further and I wouldn't ask.

But so long has gone past since then, I've thought - phew no chance of Harry returning. It would be toxic for W&C to have them in the country and toxic for a large part of the country. BW says Charles turned round Camilla to be acceptable. They are seriously misunderstanding: Camilla was hated by the press more than anything as she wasn't glamourous etc and didn't play the "chase me" games Diana did. She was a non-story. The public opinion was not the whole story to win over, the public were more ambivilent and generally just felt "too soon" but kind of thought if she kept her opinions to herself we'd grow to accept her in the role.

However, with H&M the public really don't like H&M, there isn't anything they can say that will make us forget the disrespect to their grandparents or the seething jealousy towards W&K. Camilla didn't have that baggage. She had the "other woman" baggage, but the reality was at that time loads of people had got fed up with Diana's games and knew if she'd have lived she would have become more of a sad character as she aged.

H&M are toxic to any environment. It would be endgame for Charles if they returned - pitchforks at BP to depose Charles and put William on the throne time I'd say. Not joking.

If true, the final act of bad parenting by Charles would be to allow Harry to return. That would be his biggest failure of all and his mum would be turning in her grave at seeing Charles throw loyalty to the monarchy under the bus to reinstate a traitor to the RF and the UK on the world stage - mainly being us, the public.

Yes, indeed, thank you for your reaction to Bookie's latest. It's very much mine too... Like, MY GOD! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! 😱

Bookie drew some comparisons between Chuck's determination to have Camilla as his wife and restoring the stoats' reputations and bringing them back.
Bookie put the successful Camilla installation down to Chuck's PR chap Mark Bolland.

Actually, I don't think there's any comparison between the stoat and Camilla situations at all. The only common denominator in the two situations is Chuck's profound, self-serving determination to have his own way, regardless of the opinions of and cost to the Monarchy, the nation, the public and everybody else.
Bookie was wrong in that it wasn't really Bolland's ceaseless spinning that made Camilla more acceptable to the public. If Chuck thinks that, he's as deluded as his stoat son.

The key difference is that Camilla never once made any sort of comment, let alone criticism, about the Monarchy or any member of the RF. Neither did she seek any sort of publicity for herself.
She never retaliated against the many who attacked her.

So, all the public really 'had against her' was that she'd been adulterously involved with the man who was married to the world's most glamourous 'Princess of Hearts'.

The thing with that adultery rationale is that it's very relatable.
I don't think we have an up-to-date count but it's likely that millions of Brits have been unfaithful to their spouses.
We don't like it because of the enormous pain and disruption it causes all round.

But still, many humans do it regardless.
We could tolerate Chuck and Camilla's transgressions and even accept them- fuelled by Chuck's thoroughly unbending determination that we would relent.

Markle is a completely different kettle of fish.
From the very start, she was manufacturing lies against the media, the public, the RF, the UK. She's relentlessly continued to do so. Aided by the captured dimwit stoat and the army of cracked and vicious supporter bot people.
She is relatable only to similarly nasty-minded, deluded people, not to the vast majority of decent Brits.

Imo, no amount of Chuck's self-serving determination to restore his dimwit son to anything like his former position will do the trick this time. Markle, in all her cruel narcissistic hubris went far too far for the British public to have her and the stoat back.

Bookie's right in this: it would be the final nail in the Monarchy's coffin if this evil pair were welcomed back.

Chuck has lost this one.

• Heart

hehehe

VIP Member
But there would have been so much positivity and love for them if they needed IVF/surrogates etc - it would have cemented them into the hearts of pretty much everyone!

that could have then been used to urge change in the LOS, remove stigma and would honestly have made her the only ‘Queen of Hearts’ anyone would remember.
Um, no.

Nobody "needs" surrogates and the "stigma" around it is a serious ethical issue. Moreover, frankly there is no point to a LoS or Monarchy if the rules for getting in change every time some imbecile in the family marries a wrong 'un.

• Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240408-171630.png

Lovely to see these two out and about supporting George.

Now how come we never see any of the overseas two supporting Archie the great. If parents at George's school can get a snap, I'm surprised we've never heard anything similar from parents at Archie's day care/nursery/school/wherever one would send a cardboard cutout. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
more like she's said "fuck it. Life's too short - do what you want (and she wouldn't be blamed for saying "but do it without me") if indeed she has given in.
Rubbish!
That bitch took photos of her sleeping daughter. Made her daughter cry and dressed her in an ill fitting bridesmaids dress. Called her children feral.
Do you really think she’s going to welcome her back?

you can forgive a lot of things, but not if it affects your children

• Sick
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Oh, just bloody well tell us already.
If it’s true she can’t sue can she?
Either put up or shut up but just stop with the riddles 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s damned annoying.

IMG_2375.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I’m finding this whole Us v the palace war that Ginge and cringe launched very, very amusing.

They were rebuffed by ‘recollections May vary’ and since then everything they’ve ‘launched’ be it verbally, written, released, recorded has gone up and then hurtled to the ground quicker than they can back pedal. Everything from Dior to the Racism, Spotify, Kennedy, Ingriftus, Canada, the NYC car chase; nothing is working for them.

And the RF haven’t said a word - just let the universe show them up at every turn. It’s no wonder they both look so old and drained lately - Karma is a bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Updated Tattle Cunt List , as of 21:25 hrs, British Summer Time.

Meghan. UTTER BUCKET-MINGED FUCKING OLD CUNT OF A MATTRESS
Harry. UTTER UNLIKEABLE DELUDED CUNT WITH A TINY BROKEN COCK
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS FRIGHTENING BOAT-RACED THEIVING CUNT
CNN. USA CUNTS
ITV. GB CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED CUNT WITH A FALSE DOCTORATE OUT OF A CHRISTMAS CRACKER, A BIG FUCKING GOB & AN EVEN BIGGER GASH.
Owen prat. SMALL CUNT
Omid cunt-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D, BITTER LONELY CUNT WHO CANT GET LAID
Chis shit. ITV ENABLED CUNT
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC CUNT
Shaun Robinson. A CUNT
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER CUNT
Liz Jones. UGLY DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD SOAK OF A CUNT WHO CANT WRITE.
Paul burrell. DIANAS CUNT WHO NEVER SHUTS HIS FUCKING GOB
Blake lively. A CUNT
Bouzey. PRIZE CUNT
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A CUNT
James Barr. CUNT
Shane reaction CUNT
House in habit. CUNT
Denise welch. DRUNKEN CUNT
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC CUNT
Bill maher. CUNT
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL ' CAUGHT-OUT' CUNT.
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY CUNT
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED CUNT
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED CUNT WHO SPREADS LIES AND WHO WANTS TO SHAG HIS NEIGHBOURS TEENAGE SON THEN KILL HIM.
Gary Janetti. CUNT
Sarah vine. ANOTHER CUNT
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED CUNT.
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED CUNT WITH A BOAT ON IT YOUD NEVER TIRE OF PUNCHING.
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST CUNT
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE CUNT
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE - BUT IS STILL SPLITTING TATTLERS OPINIONS CUNT
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE CUNT NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON CUNT
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF ENABLING CUNT
BBC. ALL CUNTS.
James OBrien ENTITLED TALENTLESS CUNT
Andy Cohen GORMLESS TURKEY-TEEFED CUNT
Princess Eugienie HORSE-FACED CUNT
Penguin / Random house WOKE 2-BIT PRINTING-PRESS CUNTS
Better Up. BEGGY MONEY - TROUSERING LAUNDERING CUNTS
Ashley cole. LYING, CHEATING UNPATRIOTIC CUNT
Sophie Trudeau CUNT
Oprah winfrey. FAT OLD BAG ENABLING CUNT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Royal author Alexander Larman says Spare was a ridiculous book and the Harkles are not a serious couple. Also they were lucky to find each other as they made 2 people miserable not 4. o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Good. May they never know peace again.

Gawd! Whatever makes the Mirror think that anyone gives a tuppenny damn about these shitheads?
I'm concerned about my neighbours over the green whose little one is quite poorly. And the young family in the house at the entrance to our drive with a new baby and dad's just been made redundant.
Real people, with real problems. With none of the self-generated problems and none of the resources that these pathetic self-absorbed non-starters have.

Are you listening MIRROR?

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
According to Neil Sean the reason il Dulce isn't doing anything with American Rank Oranges is because they don't know when Catherine will return to Royal duty and steal the headlines.

Or to put it another way they are admitting they piggyback off Catherine, and doing so in order that their bots can troll Catherine.

• Angry
  • Sick

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Thank you Dan Dan and Thalia for the thread and title.

BookWorm from last thread.
Thanks @LadyMuck 💃
BookWorm said the following is a conclusion, as a result of information coming from around BP through a retired journalist and two others.
Discussions about contingency plans have been held in case trouble arises from Harald's friendships, visa problems or marriage, and they have to leave the US. KC wants above all to have the Stoat back under his wing but accepts that he'll have to take the Ho as well.
The two problems are the Ho and William. Chuck admires the Ho's tenacity but doesn't trust her. C is willing to forgive his son because of his difficult childhood.

The other problem is William. He was targeted most in Spare, and Catherine too. The Sussexes have been attacking the Waleses since before the wedding. Six years.
Chuck is stubborn and obstinate, and knows it will be very difficult to reintegrate the Stoat into royal life. William and the public are not so fickle and forgiving as Chuck thinks.

If the Stoat is deported it will be a massive scandal about criminal drug use. If Crown Estates allowed it the Stoat could be given a grace-and-favour property by his father. Is Chuck really working on a contingency plan with his Privy Council and the Sussexes? BookWorm thinks it's possible. The Ho is seeking a UK PR company, says it's for ARO but BookWorm doesn't believe it.

KC has decided to use the same tactics he used to rehabilitate Camilla, so only positive Stoat PR from the media, but he had Mark Bolland and the Ho is a very different woman. BookWorm believes we're in for a huge PR push, driven not by the Sussexes but by the Palace. Ease the Stoats in, get us used to them....

Articles about William and the Stoat are an attempt to force William to comply, but may have the opposite effect, he will be angry, and will be guided by Catherine's health. BookWorm feels that the Monarchy lost its shine for William some time back, and that he's only soldiering on because of his grandparents HM and PP.

We must be vigilent about gaslighting.
Fucking hell, can you imagine those two over here,Chuck needs a good kick up the arse and to gauge what we all feel.

If he brings them back it will be the end of his reign and if William walks away who could blame him.

What a stupud,weak,fumbling o!d twat for his darling boy who should have been shamed and stripped of all his privileges, I for one will be a republican and, he is on the throne at the wish of the people like us.

Fuming at the duplicity of it all. So everything they have said and done means nofhing and they get their way through lies,slander and all the misery caused to his Son.

Bet William is a glad to be away from it all or, is this Chucks death wish!!

Fucking Son of cunt

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49