Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Timeline cleanse! At 0800 I took my heating/AC unit apart to clean it & managed to put it all back together without saying, “Why do I have extra screws left over?” 🤣🤣 (And it works fine!)
(I wonder if Smegs has leftover screws when she re-crates the Flatpacks?!?! 🤔
IMG_6976.jpeg
IMG_6977.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Yes I think you've explained that very well - rehabilitating Camilla really is nothing like rehabilitating H&M. It isn't posisble - as you say - H&M have deliberately set out to undermine the RF. There isn't anyone comparable to them - they are seen by the general UK public as traitors who have badmouthed all of us on the world stage.

Perhaps Meghan should try mocking and ridiculing the US flag on US prime TV. The reaction she gets from the US general public might help her with an inkling of insight into why mocking QEII was so shocking for the UK public. That and all their other insults hurled from abroad. There's no coming back from their behaviour. Harry wasn't embarrased by her mock curtsy - his facial expression was seditious and enjoying that "edgy" feeling. He wasn't upset, that's wishful thinking.
We're on the very same page! Very interesting that you've made the same analogy as I've done for quite a while...

What if I went to America, knocked on some stranger's door and asked them to take down their proudly hoisted Stars and Strips so I could 'have a look at it'.
Then, when they obliged and handed it over to me, what if I dragged it through the mud and did a stupid dance on it, then took out a box of matches and just set fire to it on their front lawn...?

Knowing how deeply most Americans patriotically feel about The Flag, that's the closest I can get to the profound level of insult and sheer horror many Brits feel at Markle's atrocious treatment of HMTLQ, PP, the RF, the British people and our country.

If I'd destroyed the homeowner's flag, most likely, within 10mins, there would be 3 or 4 squad cars encircling me and police with drawn weapons pointing straight at me. If I survived that arrest and possible prosecution, I'd be on the next plane back to the UK with no chance of ever going to the US again.

This approaches the level of horror and disgust many Brits feel about Markle's vile behaviour towards us all here.
It's a genuine mystery to me, and obviously many others, that Chuck just accepts the appalling behaviour of Smeg and his son and obviously doesn't want to protect and defend his family and his nation...

Now, allegedly, without any sort of plea for forgiveness from the vile pair, he's making contingency plans to reward them by bringing them back to the UK.
I don't know, is he some sort of masochist?

• Heart
  • Wow

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
A thought occurred to me.

If the Sussex duo did take out a superinjunction for anything surrounding the pregnancy and birth, including surrogacy, wouldn't the wider royal family also be legally bound by the superinjunction the same way the mainstream media are?

I'm increasingly more convinced that this is what they did prior to the birth, and in the months that followed the RF were trying to work out a legally sound way of dealing with it. And in the end the easiest solution for an ageing queen and her dying husband was to banish them, hoping that they would be sufficiently enamoured with a glitzy celeb lifestyle that they wouldn't seek titles or LoS for their son. But aggrieved and vengeful at being banished, they doubled down. The miscarriage. Getting "pregnant" again. And lining up the interview, book and documentary. Naming their baby girl. It was all deliberate and calculated to show their hold over the royals.

And when the queen died, they updated the kids titles on their websites, forcing the RFs hand. The Palace probably thought they wouldn't dare. But they did.
I don't think they were banished. I think that they were told to step back and focus on their new baby (much like W&C did) and then decide if they wanted to be full time working royals or like the Yorks and Phillips. Narcs do not like being told that they are not perfect, so they flounced off. They thought that one of two things would happen - they would be wildly successful or the BRF would beg them to come back. When neither happened, they went scorched earth

• Sick
  • Angry

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
It's obvious Dorito was a jailbird. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Grifting is just another word for fraud. These Markle people are frauds. I don't even blame them, I couldn't care less. But I do take offence at being called a 'racist' by them. Of course, that's a classic grift card to play. Hazno REALLY did a job on his family and us. Maybe he isn't as fucking thick-as-shit as he presents. He's screwed us all by marrying that fraudulent grifting ho. I used to think something good would come of it. I'm receding from that position rapidly.

Last edited:
  • Sick

penpitstop

View attachment 2863407

Lovely to see these two out and about supporting George.

Now how come we never see any of the overseas two supporting Archie the great. If parents at George's school can get a snap, I'm surprised we've never heard anything similar from parents at Archie's day care/nursery/school/wherever one would send a cardboard cutout. 🙄
That’s quite an old photo, I hate the way these accounts do that and mislead everyone to thinking it’s recent!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Margot1977

VIP Member
I was listening to a review of Tom Bowers Revenge...
Bower gives a description of the Markle family home.

Doria appeared to spend most of her time stoned and having sex with people other than Thomas.
And in the house were framed photos, which Thomas had taken, of Doria having sex with the said people who were not Thomas.

It all seemed a bit Fred West to me.
Revenge has been on the pile of books by my bed (or under actually) since it was released, still haven't managed to get round to it...perhaps I should, sounds like hoot 😂🤢

Off-topic - On suspenders and hold ups. Many years ago I went to my friend's wedding, and thought I'd try hold ups - I spent half the wedding literally trying to hold them up...I spent the other half without! I'm tall, so I guess that might have been the problem...

About suspenders - an American friend once told me how she went looking for 'suspenders' in a UK shop about 10 years ago (might have been M&S or Debenhams or similar), and was promptly taken to a lingerie dept, got a bit confused, so tried to explain they were for her husband 😂😂😂 the look on the shop assistant's face was priceless, until suddenly she realised she was dealing with an American and said "oh, do you mean BRACES?" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Laura Poirot. Thinks Tom Markle Jnr is a paid shill
Paid by who? He seems the type who would take payment from anyone and has no morals (like Meghan).

I find Thomas Markle Jnr to be quite unpleasant.
If he is looking after his father then good for him but in other respects he's a nasty piece of work.

Yes Meghan has treated her father's family badly, the way she casually dumped all of them in pursuit of wealth shows her to be a snobbish self centred bitch. I can understand that they feel aggrieved but none of them have acted well either. The whole family are ghastly including the awful Doria that Meghan just uses for 'black credentials'. If Doria was white she would have been dumped in a similar fashion to the Markles.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I get the same look when I mention surrogates... Whatever the truth is, it'll come out eventually.
I've been on these threads since 2020 and found out about the possible surrogacy/fake kids then. I used to talk about the Harkles to friends and acquaintances but after a while I realised that nobody really cared so I stopped. I only mentioned the surrogacy once to someone who didn't believe me and I got shot down for it.

If the truth is ever revealed (and I doubt it will happen now) It'll be interesting to see what the reaction is from the general public. I suspect that there'll be plenty on their side against the crusty old institution that would have deprived Fark of a title.

I might run it past my husband sometime (I've never bothered to tell him) but I suspect he'll keep watching the football and I'll be lucky if I get any reaction at all 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Good point

I think that the post misses the point.

The "pregnancy" scam was to force a proposal - once the engagement and wedding date had been announced she would have told Harry that she "lost the baby" at anytime - so likely the mythcarriage was autumn 2017 - but now the RF were publicly committed to the 2018 wedding, they could not pull out without being labelled racist or heartless, and Eugenie's wedding shuffled back to September

• Heart
  • Angry

Thalia

VIP Member
Kris Jenner will be keeping a very close eye on Harold. The very second she can prise him out of Rachel's claws he'll find himself married to a Kardashian who will, very quickly, fall properly pregnant with a real-life prince/ss who will be in the LoS :cautious:
---
And the headpiece looked like a child's headband with a jewel glued to the middle. I wondered what she was going for. Maybe she wanted to look like she was more there for the love than for the pomp, compared to Kate, and so opted for less lace and fewer diamonds?
Oh sweet summer child, she wanted a huge tiara with emeralds but was told "no, you can have one of these smaller, simpler tiaras". Cue major tantrums from both Rachel and Harold. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Thalia

VIP Member
I've just had a news notification that Harold & Rachel are going to "swerve" an awkward royal wedding then my tablet crashed so I can't find it now :cautious:

It looks like they aren't going to attend the Duke of Westminster's wedding that they weren't actually invited to (I know, I know, the lack of invitation wouldn't have stopped Rachel)

• Haha
  • Heart

Samantha Stephens

My current musings have been on this ridiculous Duchess Meghan styling she has always favoured and got scabies to push.

I've always thought it quite ridiculous but now I see more and more the next step on this devaluing of Harold. She no longer needs him, she no longer needs the Duchess of Sussex title. She has decided to style herself as Duchess Meghan Markle. Thus making her own styling while keeping that title she so desperately craved.

The woman is quite frankly unhinged.

Off to catch up on the thread.

• Sick

mardymare

VIP Member

Publication Day? 485 pages long. Comprehensive update of earlier book which hopefully answers all questions but is respectful of laws and people's rights. ***Don't think there will be any juicy bombshells. Promo by MSM unlikely as they are pusillanimous and terrified of being sued by the Harkles.

Press double standards? İnvading Catherine's privacy while providing exaggerated respect for Smeg's privacy and that of the invisible children. Nothing mentioned about the irregular way Smeg appeared during gestation of Aldi and subsequent irregularities around birth announcement/certificate etc. Lady C says the Harkles have a right to keep kids out of the public if they choose. The kids are beyond royal and will play no part in royal life in the future. Public will have no affection for kids they do not know. Press are quiet on the subject because the Harkles played the colour card early on and have intimidated the press. Catherine created a void by her absence and it was filled with misinformation and hysteria which was stoked by Cali mischief-makers.

Smeg's self-destructiveness? Smeg jeopardised her fantasy of becoming the most popular woman globally. Power went to her head and her mask slipped when she met Haz. Arrogant and uncooperative within TRF and up her own ass trying to reach breakfast before it's consumed.

Smeg's money worries? The Harkles require a capital sum of half-billion dollars to finance their lifestyle and they are overspending. Smeg thinks she's klassy with her trinket jewellery and sashaying in ill-fitting designer clothes.

Dealing with personality disordered like Smeg? Avoidance is best tactic. Be cold as ice.

• Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Is it possible the Cunt Rachel, (knowing we see everything she does) thought if she went out with a rip, we’d talk about it ad nauseum and keep her trending? I’ve started consciously NOT clicking on anything about her. I read it all here anyway. I read the articles that @JAR21 have archived for us. The rest, I don’t care about any if the pair for pr pieces about her and her feral Pussy. That’s right. I said it.

• Haha
  • Heart

shellie

VIP Member
Anyone else think Smegs might have had the long term goal of capturing William? She obviously will manipulate anyone to get what she wants, so she'd have no qualms divorcing Harry once she was in with William. She also obviously didn't understand how rank and duty happen within the royal family because she assumed she would have equal footing with Kate and couldn't believe she didn't get given a free castle etc and therefore didn't realise that she couldn't just seduce the future king to do whatever she wanted.

She may have had it all planned out in her head like an episode of Dynasty, where she could just seduce the younger brother, then hop from there to the heir, then one day be queen.

I might be imagining all this, but I bet it crossed her mind at least once.
I have thought about that for a while. You only have to look at the pics of her gazing at him with an expression she thought was adorable. I can honestly say in all the pics that have been released of her and Harry, even ones that have leaked, she has never looked at him like that or even tried to.

She is that full of herself, she probably thought she would get him as well but for once, she wasn't dealing with idiots thinking with their dicks but rather people who were intelligent and smart enough to realise her plan and not fall for it. It's probably why she hates Catherine so much as well and got the rumour about Rose started...because William didn't look twice at her and for someone so used to being able to get what she wanted usually that would have been a hard pill to swallow.

• Sad
  • Heart