Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OiOiNoseyParker

Good point
My son was born with his cord wrapped around his neck. All I remember about his birth is the midwife looking into my eyes and telling me that we needed to get this baby out now. One good push later he was born blue and floppy. Awful it was. Thankfully he soon pulled through and he's a lovely young man today.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I wonder if they are refering to the Marchionesse of Bath.
She had surrogate children.
And I think the law was changed, fairly recently, to allow surrogates the right of inheritance.
BIB they took it to court and lost their case, so nothing's changed, surrogate children cannot inherit.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Is anyone going to watch the solar eclipse? My body has been acting up all week yet NASA says there is no such thing as eclipse sickness :unsure:

I’ve literally read a post on IG
Laura Poirot
I have one word - receipts.

Lady C has said it this could be easily put to bed with signed evidence of the birth. For two children in the LOC it should be mandatory. They made their demands for titles and security. Why shouldn’t the British people know the legitimacy of these children and their birth right.

It’s simple, provide the evidence and shut down the ‘trolls’.

• Heart
  • Wow

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I wear suspenders all the time - have you tried them Sami?
Here I am in "Scarlet Seduction".
View attachment 2858239
Free yourself from the tyranny of your Nora Batty nylons! I believe that several senior ladies on here wear them discreetly and that this is a key part of their allure..... don't hesitate or be shy, you too can do it. !..x

Racy old tarts, haven't worn them since 1976, on honeymoon and the thought of my fat thighs like bleeding please pudding,flopping over the top is enough to turn the sodding milk sour!

• Haha
  • Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
According to Neil Sean, the reason for the delay in the paperback edition of Spare is that the publisher wants additional content and Harry wants to remove things that he said about William and Catherine.
Harry was the kid at the playground who always wanted a "do over." The book shouldn't be changed. If he wants to add an addendum he can. The addendum can state as follows: I am a stupid vengeful prick and everything in this book is a lie because I am a liar.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I loved San Francisco about 25 years ago. Now it is a crime ridden, poorly policed, poop filled homeless encampment with rampant drug use. It is not a safe place to be. Another once majestic city destroyed by left wing politics.
Yes, same as London with gangs of feral youths and girls storming Budgens supermarkets. Sadiq Khan is an absolute disgrace, a hollow-eyed corrupt grey dwarf clinging to power, and that cruel Kanye if he was white would be arrested for spousal abuse.
Lady Muck posted a video the other day from Neil Sean warning us of pickpockets in London, as it's the second time his phone was stolen - from a zipped pocket. He said to be careful.
There's no respect for the police. I'm in Spain at the moment and the police take no prisoners, they are respected and feared. They've hugely tightened up their borders here and throw people out, unlike us at home who allow hordes of pickpockets and illegal people into our country. This is the reality of daily life for the man on the ground, no matter how the elite preach to us. A machete attack is statistically unlikely to happen to a person, but the fear is there and they never used to happen before.

• Sick
  • Angry

Elainne

From my pov, nothing's laid to rest when you say, "The Palace was complicit in doing this." That's a monumentally huge can of worms on several levels - most of them involving legal issues.

Plus TRG doesn't show the clip of smeg arriving at the town hall and the bump suddenly inflating as she takes two steps out of the car.

Plus, as a very healthy and agile young woman c.15 yrs younger than smeg in these clips, there was absolutely no way I could coupy down on my haunches like that and hotch myself up in 5in heels with a 6 month baby aboard!!
(That moonbump looked far too big for a 4 1/2 mth baby - but then, all the dates were fudged and, of course, Aldi had changed so much in 2 wks, said Hazno supposedly 2 days after his birth...).

About bloody time the Palace comes clean about all this deception!
This is exactly why Royal births were witnessed in the past, to prevent issues like this. Not even an attending doctors signature, they may as well have smuggled a baby into the birthing chamber in a warming pan. Been done before, allegedly.

• Heart

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
'Odd & disturbing' says Lady C about pregnacies
Indeed

IF the ho had only agreed to have the royal obstetrician pop his head round the door to confirm line of succession there wouldn't be these questions
To be honest by the time I got to delivering my babies I could've had the entire cast of the Sound of Music plus the orchestra and I wouldn't have cared! Why was she SO precious? Surely Harry must've told her the protocol? Or did they give her a pass on it and if they did why when Catherine has had all 3 witnessed?
Were they afraid she'd pull the racism card which she ultimately did anyway!

• Sick

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
I have a theory about Dorito. I bet that hard faced woman has never once complemented her daughter. NOTHING! Not even on her wedding day(s). No words of encouragement. No positive feedback. Not a sausage. Nothing. The only thing Dorito has done for Meghan is to drip feed her own negativity and pessimistic world view.

This, in complete contrast to Thomas Markle who told little Meghan she had stars on her face and the sun shone out of her backside. He overinflated her ego which could not be matched when she went out into the big wide world.

This combination of one stingy parent and one parent’s suffocating admiration has culminated in the fucked up person that is… Meghan Markle. And now we all have to put up with the result of their lousy parenting. Good job guys!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

wibble

VIP Member
I was sad. Meg said she had to go back to Canada. Suits needed her.

"Is this freedom I am finding all a dream?" I asked.
Meg laughed.
When she laughed I felt wanted, needed, loved. Her laugh reminded me of Mummy.

We went for a walk in Frogmore Gardens - meandering like the voice in Megs eyes, deeper than roses - among the graves of my ancestors. I didn't know any of them, of course. They had all died before I was born astride a grave. But I couldn't help but wonder if they they would like Meg. If they could recognize the love we share. Silly I know. Most of them were too busy being dead to worry about me. And the one's who weren't would be more worried about Willy.

We stopped by the lake. I slipped my arm around Megs waist, running my thumb up her spine to feel her bra strap. I could feel the old chap oscillating. I felt despair wash through me. Here was I, semi turgid, trapped in this wasteland mixing memory and desire. And soon she would be back in that new world, where prolonged candle-flames flung their smoke into the laqueria.

"Shouldn't you answer that," said Meg, her voice piercing my gloom like a lark ascending.

Confused, in an ecstasy of fumbling I found my phone in the pocket of my casually frayed trousers. Mistakenly I had confused the vibration of the phone for the oscillations of my semi-erect todger. I quickly grew limp when I saw it was Granny.

"She wants to meet you."
"Me?" Meg's hands were all a flutter, tousling her naturally straight and lustrous hair. "But, but..."
"Don't worry," I soothed, "just remember to curtsy."
"Curtsy?"
"You do know how to curtsy?"
"Of course."

Even though it was just past breakfast, the grounds were busy.

First we met Fergie, she greeted Meg warmly saying, "you must be the hot stuff Harold has been telling us about. Sucked your toes yet has he?"
Meg rolled her eyes, but was politeness itself, blushing from virtue in demonstration of the discretion and good breeding of her kind.
I introduced Meg.
"Remember you must curtsy," Fergie said.
"Curtsy?"
"Of course."

Next we met Sophie, for all the exterior of good breeding, she could not hide her vicious commonness. She was smoking an un-tipped roll up, her foot resting on the foot-pump of the ball pool. Picking a strand of tobacco from her lip, she held out a hand. Demonstrating all her polite, gentile manners Meg ignored the chipped purple nails. "This the new bird is it" cackled Sophie, her voice cracked and raspy from Blue WKD and speed.
I introduced Meg.
"Remember you must curtsy," Sophie said.
"Curtsy?"
"Of course."

Then we met a cat with eyes as big as saucers.
I introduced Meg.
"Remember you must curtsy," the cat said.
"Curtsy?"
"Of course."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
This stood out in that St MM piece. Essentially, Dr. Drake perhaps refused to lie for Meghan and folded-up shop!
View attachment 2860043
It is really odd isn’t it? She seemed to have a thriving practice, waiting lists and full client books and then nothing! Why would you choose to close down your life’s work and achievement within a couple of weeks, when you’ve essentially/allegedly delivered a member of royalty?! I don’t understand.

• Wow
  • Heart

GeorgiePup

Can anyone who has watched the Taz interviewing Lady C video and the Thomas Markle one let us know if they reveal anything we don't already know and if they can actually prove any of our suspicions, please?
Did Avid Gardener also film an interview with Lady C?

Call me a bitch or whatever but I find it hilarious that these youtubers are so full of their own self importance that they think they are professional broadcasters now.

They will be doing nightly news bulletins next.
I watched the bit of the Thomas Markle video where he took a phone call from an Australian woman called ‘BarbieQ’ (just guessing at the spelling of her name). She said that Harry was supposed to make a formal announcement about the surrogacies back in October, but didn’t go ahead with it because of a disagreement with his wife. Prior to the announcement BP had been telling journalists to wait for the announcement before they wrote anything about the surrogacies, and after the announcement didn’t happen BP again told the press not to write anything about the surrogacies.

I don’t understand why the Press has been so obedient to BP for so long. What would a paper like the Guardian have to lose by breaking this story?

• Wow
  • Sick

wibble

VIP Member
How many bloody interviews is this woman doing?!! She did one with Popcorn planet too.

I do like Lady C. I don’t trust everything she says as I think she passes off opinion as fact, but I find her very entertaining. I’ll forever be endeared to her for calling poor Tony Hadley a ‘chippy oik’!

Taz however I just cannot watch her. From the videos I have seen (or ‘sin’ as she repeatedly pronounces it) I agree with almost everything she says, but i cannot abide the preamble about husbands, dogs, camping and the over use of GIFS. Nauseating.
My favorite recent Lady C ism was when she said il Duce "had the manners of an uppity cook".

• Haha
  • Heart