Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hitch11

re intelligence services, it makes me wonder if she was let in for it to lead to something someone else going on in the background
Yep, me too! I have often read she is used as a 'distraction', definitely politically motivated if so.

I have binge watched 24 too many times, am often wondering about 'for the greater good' 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Chita

VIP Member
I wonder if Sue Smith and TRG are feeling upset because Lady C hasnt done an interview with them this week????

• Heart

KK77

VIP Member
Why are people who ask legitimate questions online about suspicious things always dismissed as trolls?

Why are people who criticise someone behaving badly always accused of bullying?

:rolleyes:
I guess it’s down to your definition of behaving badly

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
I think Smeg's dad was disappointed that he hadn't received a wedding invitation because he knew Doris had been sent one.

I think they visited Toronto, to retrieve her frozen eggs, as part of their honeymoon as they've always refused to say where they spent their honeymoon.
They went to the Seychelles...
I think.

• Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I have an addendum to my post about MM’s appearance on Fringe. I am convinced that she was fired. She makes an appearance at the beginning of the 2d episode and is in a few scenes, and then disappears without one word explaining her absence. The story line that was being built for her character was just dropped with her character. No reference to her at all. That is weird even for Fringe which is completely about all things weird.
I very found a clip on YouTube fir those who haven't seen:

Must admit that's all I've seen as i don't remember this series at all. Meghan is OK in it although I thought she was a reporter not an FBI agent 😄

Sami Lee

VIP Member
I, too, have often wondered about the niece. This could be one of the reasons she was not invited to the spectacle, and has been kept completely under the radar since. She was part of the scheme all along, so they didn't want her at the spectacle as they didn't want people to know her, or the world's eyes to be upon her. Has anyone seen her since? I know there has been speculatation, but why don't we ever see her get papped? Samantha is in the public eye, as a result of her campaigning against smeg, and Tom Jr has his own own YT channel. Tom Sr often gives interviews. Are any of these people in the media over in the States?

#whereisashleigh

(Apols is spelt name wrong, this is how little I know about her!)

Is she busy being a full-time mom to two ginger haired kids? If she is in hiding/squirelled away somewhere, this could also hide the fact that she has 2 young children. Did Hapless H 'do her' to produce the flatpacks?! (Sorry, 🤮)

What do we know about her Tattlers?! 🤔

#whereisashely #whereisashleigh
---

I have seen the Avid Gardener and Popcorned Planet interviews, and nope!!! Nada. Not a thing. A few more have popped up but I don't see the point of watching them as Lady C repeated herself in the two I watched 🤦‍♀️

Does anyone know the connection between Stef the Alter Nerd and Andy from Popcorned Planet? She was behind the scenes as he interviewed Lady C, now she has interviewed her. What is the point?!

Also, while we are on the subject of You Tubers, does anyone know who Nancy Sidley's boyfriend is?! She was talking about him signing autographs the other day!

By the way, nothing against Stef/Andy, I like both their chanels, and love the twins! I have to watch Stef and Bookworm on silent with captions though, Stef's accent bothers me and I can't understand Bookworm! Is BW foreign? 🤔
Just to say that you're not alone - I like northern accents but Stef's is unique (maybe something to do with her neurodivergence?). Bookie's accent is South African and she said once that English is not her native language. She's very accomplished at it though - but I really can't handle her accent. I have several SA friends and acquaintances who live in the UK now. Their accents are much kinder on my ear for some reason.

• Heart

GalofHal

What I find odd, is the theme of the party was Natives and Colonials.
(Apparently William or Kate went as a panther, in a leotard with a tail).

I'm surprised the woke crowd haven't leapt on this.

But given the theme Harry's two choices - according to him - in the "musty old shop" was RAF pilot or Nazi arm band.
I put it like this, because the costume was a khaki shirt and the said arm band.
Which makes me wonder if it really was a fancy dress shop or some version of Millets, that happened to sell ex army gear - and paraphernalia.

Neither of which particularly suits the theme.
H wore an Afrika Corps uniform to the party. So vaguely colonial in a Nazi sense.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sami Lee

VIP Member
You’ve compiled a formidable list there for Bookworm, who despises KC3 and goes for his jugular at any opp. She will certainly save that scandalous lot! 😉

I’m afraid that all I can see is the good that Dumfries House artisan encouraging and the King’s many charities and his amazing life-enhancing, opportunity offering undertakings have achieved
I just had a gander at the Wellbeing Centre at Dumfries House. AKA the 'Royal NHS'. I could really do with a nice wellbeing break!
Unfortunately it's only there for local people who get referred by their GPs. That is, all the 'Royal NHS' services there are paid for by us British taxpayers.

The other artisan activities are also very locally based. It's more of a local community opportunity centre really.

redchicken

Rubbish!
That bitch took photos of her sleeping daughter. Made her daughter cry and dressed her in an ill fitting bridesmaids dress. Called her children feral.
Do you really think she’s going to welcome her back?

you can forgive a lot of things, but not if it affects your children
I think if you re-read my original post, you might see that at no point did I intimate she was going to welcome anyone. Exactly the opposite in fact. I was trying to express that she would throw up her hands and say enough.
I will refrain from telling you that I think your post was rubbish.

• Wow

Amiyaya

VIP Member
There’s a programme on channel 5 just now called Kate and the King, it’s on ads at the moment and I haven’t seen any of it yet.

• Wow

GeorgiePup

I doubt C3 will be dealt with so violently, but he is endangering the whole monarchy and giving William and Catherine a helluva mess to deal with if he carries on with his stoat repatriation wheeze. He should just find them a cosy billet in northern Canada (bonus! skiing all year round!) and be done with them.
No, not Canada! The Falkland Islands, perhaps.

Last edited:
  • Haha