Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
Correct. You are spot on, and this is the nub of what I believe still threatens to become a existential constitutional crisis. I don't think you have to be a raving conspiracy theorist to recognise that:
1. As a matter of law, the succession is determined by Parliament by statute, and in turn Parliament must act with the consent of the people. It would be aq. Least of all is it a matter for casual variation by the monarchy.
Perhaps that was the plan.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

GlassesReading

You don't need to search it. It's in the media gallery 😂
Oooh reading that that made me go all cold and shivery, just thinking of that video being so easily available and here every time I'm on Tattle...the shame, the embarrassment, the cringe that she doesn't feel, but I feel on her behalf in buckets. I truly hope to never see it again :D

to paraphrase Jack Nicholson: The cringe? - you can't handle the cringe"

• Haha

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Avid Gardener interviewed Lady C who said release date is the 4th but might not be available until 11th due to delays with something.

JAR21

VIP Member
No, she is a really, really bad liar also. So being bad at absolutely everything is her USP.

I don't imagine any interaction with her leaves anyone uplifted or with a bounce in their step (apart from the men she wanted to make feel ever so special and the centre of her universe ie. she wanted their money or status).

She is very robotic for someone that made a living as an actress. Her talent actually seems to be that she doesn't give a shit.

If I had a video that had been circulated, even in the local neighbourhood let alone the whole world, that showed me moving with that embarrasingly absurd wiggling she was doing (definitely not called "dancing") at the Beyonce concert, I would only leave the house in disguise.

She didnt' manage to look like she was in the moment enjoying music either. She lookes so self aware and awkward and cringe.

It makes my toes curl just thinking about the video, I didn't search it out as I'm worried I'd get cramp in my legs from all the toe curling. Smeg on the other hand just brushes it off and comes out grinning/gurning at us all again.

She doesn't give a shit is the only unique talent she has. She really wants people to be jealous or intimidated by her, she isn't actually after anyone liking her at all.
You don't need to search it. It's in the media gallery 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I can’t share the links here but on FB there are excerpts of episode 95 and 87 of the crown, and they are hugely relevant to whatever ‘this’ Ginge and cringe shit show is.

• Wow

Hitch11

This is well worth a watch, especially for those who haven't/don't want to sit through the LC interviews! I am multi-tasking while watching, but am going to watch again later with undivided attention!