Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
The Royal Family operate in a totally different way to a normal family in fairness. They all live in their own houses and don't necessarily meet up on a regular basis. It would be quite easy to hide that you were faking it. remember even in Australia when she was first "preggers" Harry was asking if she was really pregnant this time.....so even he had doubts.

"ARE YOU REALLY PREGNANT??" PRINCE HARRY Quizzes MEGHAN. Meghan allegedly THROWS HOT TEA at staff. (youtube.com)

Going back to Il Duche turning up to stuff she wasn't invited to/ the RF knew nothing about remember the Fashion awards where Rosamund Pike was practically shoved off stage so megnuts could present instead?
If that 'are you really pregnant this time' rumour is true, then they couldn't have gone down the surrogate route.

Reactions: 16

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Reply to @TickTickTick 's post below, sorry it's not a joke. It's all over the internet, is very murky and I only posted a bit of it. The point was in connection with the tweet about someone "close to the Stoat" we were wondering about, if this could be the link to the surrogacy. It rang a bell as there was a scandal.

"WHAT the Fluffing Fluff!!!!!? (Trying out swearing in YouTube dog-swear) Cinnie, is this a joke??!!! It is repulsive.
Also, just goes to show, always avoid things boasting about "wellness". Here in NZ it means Forget about Healthcare, you didn't work hard enough to be "well".

---

Reactions: 16

Shade. And you?

I think that could be right, but it wouldn’t necessarily get her fired. Anna Torv had a thing with the actor who played John Scott and the ended up getting married. It lasted one year. JJ was married to a black actress, then separated and now is with Lupita. He likes WOC.
Spiderwebs... Anna Torv's uncle is Rupert Murdoch.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
re pregnant lady at the cathedral - this was discussed at the time
why was she there? why was she within the cordon? Harold seemed to know her and was clearly pleased to see her... Smeg was not
she bears a strong likeness to Ashleigh Hale (the nose has it)
Hi please could someone fill me in re the pregnant lady at the Cathedral. when did it happen?

Reactions: 15

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
It's a good job Harold was there to give Rachel instructions rather than the expert doctor :rolleyes:

Also, as someone who has actually given birth, if my husband had said "My love, I need you to push" he might not have lived long enough to see his son take his first breath 🤣

Maybe they were set up like one of those elaborate traps etc in cartoons (domino effect?), and her pushing delivered a dose of fun drugs or something to him. So he needed his love to push 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14