Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
You know like how we put our dogs' food in a bowl...?
I read that the stoat has some sort of affinity for such food bowls :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fekkin chavs they are.

I'll have to to get a platter for the Pup if he hears about this. He's already refusing kibble for fear that Smegs is thinking of selling dog food 😂

He has a dog bowl only for water though - I got him a nice our sort of bowl for food and mum gave him a small bowl from one of our dinner sets for when we have to feed or water him in another area/have to give him something separately.

Also a confession: I have fallen over his dog bowl a few times (dizzy or just clumsy). He pushed me once too. Will my Whingetome sell? 🤔

Actual footage of Harold lurking on this thread reading about food bowls:

View attachment 2858227

😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 :m :m

• Haha
Reactions: 20

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Seems like Lady C is on a publicity drive with all the youtubers.

As one of them said, they were contacted by Lady C's publisher

• Wow

Plantagenet

VIP Member
We do things a bit differently here - even if we're sending out only e-vites, a few copies have to be printed. The first invitation is (amongst the Hindus) extended to Lord Ganesha (God of New Beginnings and Remover of Obstacles) and/or specific deities worshipped by the clan (Sikhs take the first invitation to the Gurdwara, I'm not sure about what those belonging to other religions do, but there's usually a blessing), the families exchange invitations and some ceremonial gifts, and a few copies are submitted to the authorities/kept at home for record.

my very good friend's mother had passed away soon after her wedding so her things all got messed up. A few years later she realised that her paperwork had also been messed up and all their invitations were missing, so she contacted me since she knew I'd have kept it as a keepsake (I hope she meant I'm a sentimental person rather than a hoarder 😂) - that's why I was one of the very people outside the immediate family to get one. I must remind her that I'm the reason she's legally married 🤔😂

anyway, cultural differences aside, this was a royal wedding, a bit of history, so they would have done things formally and sent invitations even to immediate family as well.

Maybe it had been impressed upon him that he shouldn't consider himself invited unless he received a proper invitation 🤷 Especially in light of the e-mail allegedly demanding that he disown his other children.

Smegs would have been like this one classmate in school. On her birthday she would distribute one toffee each to all the classmates (there were 14 of us at the time, her parents were fairly wealthy ehle most of ours weren't, and she would create a scene and bully other kids for being cheap if they didn't bring in "good" favours worth at least 100 times of those single toffees, each), two to her "special" friends, and would take the toffees back if someone displeased her. "Do as I say or you can't be in the wedding!" We were 10-14 at that time though, I'm hoping (although I'm not at all confident) that she didn't grow up to be like Smegs 😱

😂😂 Ah yes, I forgot about when Joey came back as Jessica 😂 And also:

View attachment 2864710
I think your engagement/wedding traditions are lovely.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
This thumbnail intrigues me....

Does Macron take that midget around with him to make him look taller?
Or has his wife (or Crazy Tessa) got a new boyfriend?

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
So I wonder if Rachel wearing a dress with sheerness was meant to copy the famous picture of Diana innocently wearing a sheer skirt with the photographer's lights or the sun (I forget which) making that part of her clothing transparent. :unsure: 🧐:rolleyes:

🤮🤮🤮
@DoubleOld
She already wore a see through skirt remember?
That navy blue thing.

Edited to add pic..

Screenshot_20240407_132040_Free Adblocker Browser_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

wibble

VIP Member
Nice...

The French troops weren't guarding the palace, as many reports claim.

Though I must say, I'm more of an lemon squash person than entente cordiale :p

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Getting slightly sick of Natasha Cannells now. It's one thing talking shit on here, but it's another level to actually sit down and talk into a camera slagging people off. That's a whole new world of narcissism. Just saying. I know it probably won't be a popular view. She seems bloody fixated by Meghan. It's like Meghan stole her husband or something. Enough is enough now.

View attachment 2859429
Who is this ?

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I've just had a news notification that Harold & Rachel are going to "swerve" an awkward royal wedding then my tablet crashed so I can't find it now :cautious:

It looks like they aren't going to attend the Duke of Westminster's wedding that they weren't actually invited to (I know, I know, the lack of invitation wouldn't have stopped Rachel)
Another Tom Quinn ‘exclusive’ 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Alba

Holy Firetruck! This is the first time I watched the smeagol with the kiddies video. Who in the hell let that vile troll anywhere near special needs kids? She sheds miasma like a Siberian Husky sheds undercoat in the summer. That explains the book choices, but nothing can explain the 'Meghan shows her acting skills' headlines. It should read meghan shows her inept, overacting, blundering lack of acting skills. She was practically shrieking in front of those kids in a cosplay attempt at happy excitement. Bah This makes me so angry, those kids had no idea she was a royal Murican Pwincess. Some of the patients in Children's Hospitals never get to go home. They should never be exploited for PR purposes.
Well she exploited murdered children for PR, so I should not be surprised that she exploited special needs kids in another inept, cringe worthy, camera crew laden PR stunt.

View attachment 2858282
Thanks for posting the photo, I came across a huge amount of white dog fur beside a park bench today and wondered what on earth had happened. 😢Relieved to know there is a simple explanation!😅

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
I don't know why Lady C says that press injunctions were done by the Sussexes. Imo this can't be true, they are under the protection of the Palace and it's the Palace who are suppressing the free expression of opinion here. I listened to TRG for the first time, a good video, and she says Harald's suppressing free speech in the US and the Palace are doing it this end.

Also if it's to be believed, the Stoat wanting to come clean about the children resulted in BP asking the press to hold off until an official statement was made - October, hence Lady C's postponements of the big reveal?

Just surmising here on the information available, but it's odd that Lady C is laying the blame for the press gagging on the Sussexes when she must know it's not. I wonder if her book has been run by the Palace and given the OK? I can't see them allowing her to say they've gagged the press for their own ends.
It's so easy to shift the blame sideways, like shift the royal racist blame onto Catherine, shift the gagging onto the Sussexes. It's in print, becomes the truth and this might now be the official line.
Or TRG has got the wrong end of the stick.

• Wow
  • Sick