Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
Can super injunctions last forever if the celebrities pay enough? Doesn’t there have to be a good reason for suppressing information?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I looked in a little WH Smiths today but couldn't find it. I'm flying out of Heathrow tomorrow so I'm going to have another look for it, but not sure how quickly new books go on airport shelves. Hopefully if I find a copy then I'll keep this thread amused with snippets.

Just quoting myself here as I've failed to find her book anywhere 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Getting slightly sick of Natasha Cannells now. It's one thing talking shit on here, but it's another level to actually sit down and talk into a camera slagging people off. That's a whole new world of narcissism. Just saying. I know it probably won't be a popular view. She seems bloody fixated by Meghan. It's like Meghan stole her husband or something. Enough is enough now.

Cannells.jpg

Reactions: 17

KatLit

VIP Member
I get that for il Duce when she moves on from a person her mantra is "you are dead to me".
But I never understood the whole thing about her family and the wedding.

The fact is both Harry and il Duce are liars.
None of this would be an issue if they had accepted William's suggestion and had the small wedding - which they said they wanted - at Tetbury.
Or better still Chelsea registry office (if that is still the fashionable place for a quickie marriage).
Quickies galore I'm sure, just not in a registry office!😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I’m going to watch Netflix on Ripley, the taking on other people’s persona’s is very Meghan, but I’m guessing she’s not capable of murder.

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
She wanted to be top dog or nothing, and had no idea how anything worked despite looking at photos of bearskins. She and Harold are dangerous, and wanted the loot and prestige without toeing the line, and they've got that but want more. The lack of children will keep her away forever, not necessarily Harold.

Like Kim J.Un is a psychopath and predator she is too. We can't believe how merciless she is, but I think that the hard drugs Snakebite was using while pregnant resulted in a damaged Ho brain as well as her odd uncoordinated body, inability to relate to any living thing, the feral way she eats and the underbite, the carrion crow walk and colour-blindness. How children and animals sense the coldness drifting off her like vapour from ice and shrink back. She couldn't possibly be married to an animal-lover, and she isn't.

They'd have never fitted into the rigid hierarchy of the Monarchy and never intended to. Doesn't Tom M Jnr look seedy!
I only watched a bit of the the video but yes he does as for what he said 😯😬

Reactions: 16

MsPelzer

Go to 56 57 minutes, or there abouts

---
Wow, just listened to the video from the 56 57 minute mark, and wow, wow wow, hope this is true. Said H was supposed to come out with it last Oct, and M wouldn't be in it.
I hope this happens soon. Though Thomas did look a bit sozzled in the clip. Imho

• Wow

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Go to 56 57 minutes, or there abouts

---
Wow, just listened to the video from the 56 57 minute mark, and wow, wow wow, hope this is true. Said H was supposed to come out with it last Oct, and M wouldn't be in it.
What did this show as I think it's gone now 😬

• Wow