Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2ofeach

VIP Member
I did a quick Google. It says Dorito was born 2 September 1956 but that excerpt has "abt 1959".
I don't know if it's smoking cigarettes or crack but Dorito looks older than both those years.
It's called a tough bloody paper round 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Popcorned Planet Andy Signor currently live, revealing the latest about Diddy's son and yacht tapes recording. Quite long but interesting!

• Sick
  • Wow

Sami Lee

VIP Member
TRG. Harkles getting ready to meddle again in 2024

I know this is a forlorn hope, but I wish that the UK and US would stop meddling with other countries' politics.

This sinister practice is why stoat&ho feel entitled to meddle around in politics through all these control-freak censorship projects and litigating MSM.
Meddling is not the same as democratic participation.
Meddling is gaslighting ordinary citizens!

While I'm here, can anyone explain to me why 'popularism' is drossed by TPTB?
If something is popular with the public, why is that so bad?

In democratic free societies, the principle is that the public chooses the political systems and parties they want regardless of the agendas of the rich and famous!
Dimwits like stoat&ho whose analytical skills are demonstrably defective shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the meddling industry!

As I see it, all these meddlers are doing is destroying the public's trust in governments and the media with all their manipulations, lies and gaslighting.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Everyone in this state has AC whether a window unit or HVAC because it’s warranted here as the summers are BRUTAL with temps up to 108F WITH 100% humidity! 😜
I would never leave the house 😛😛😛 air-conditioning on full-bore 24/7 🥶🥶🥶

• Heart
  • Haha

wibble

VIP Member
That 26 million will be taken from his advance, plus 15% for his agent and they will take out for any money for advertising (authors pay for a lot of that) not to mention 40% for taxes. So they made money but I don't think there will be much of an appetite for the paperback verison
Isn't supposed to be a 100million contract?
For three books...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Elainne

It's great that there's been almost an explosion of people on SM bringing all this surrogacy issue up again. It really does need to be officially sorted with legal proof of birth and DNA.

But, oh boy....I find it difficult to listen to a barrage of fast legalspeak and unstructured commentary.

I'm feeling the need to reiterate that, no matter how many terribly tragic plane crashes there are (Heaven forfend), there will never, never, not ever be a queen smeg and king hazno.
The British people would simply not allow it.
The Monarchy, despite all its power and wealth is secured only by the will of the people.
The people got rid of a king before or was that some sort of plot from inside, we would need another Oliver Cromwell if anything happened to the Waleses, God forbid, I wish they wouldn't all travel together though, the witchcraft that Snakebite and Megan dabble in must be very strong to make Harry lose all that he had. Or was he just an easy mark?

TickTickTick

Thing about how Megsie is, that were it not for Harry she wouldn’t have a pot to piss in.
I mean how broke is she that she didn’t even have a house or a car when she was written out. Even at the high end she’s only ever given $50,000 per episode, and I would imagine that would only have been through the later two or three seasons. My impression of her is that she was living a life far beyond her relatively ( in Hollywood terms) meagre earnings. She was jetting off overseas, hither and thither, partying on the Med, six weeks on the Tignanello holiday in Europe. Her lifestyle looked like someone earning a hell of a lot more than $50,000 per episode. Hell, I could spend that on a budget week in any Four Seasons Hotel, a pair of sunglasses and a few pots of La Mer!
She was a truly brokearse wannabe who used men to supplement her lifestyle. I don’t really care, as if anyone is mug enough to sponsor a scrawny slapper like her then that’s their problem, only they’d better have serious antibiotics in their suitcase.
Megsie Marry Up, the Dutcharse of Suckthemoff can put out as many “I’m rich” releases as she likes, but truth is she’s man ladder climbing tart whose entire immediate family have ALL been bankrupted.
P.S. I note Hazza isn’t stupid enough to introduce too much of his inheritance money into the joint family home and potentially lose it to marital property ( under California law). Maybe there’s hope for him yet
Yes, her mum has been bankrupt once and her dad twice ( I believe). As an old time shopkeeper, my "mission statement" was: Don't go bankrupt.
You let so many people down, people who trusted you to pay the rent, pay suppliers, pay advertisers. Etc.
And just as an add-on, I think the older Middletons squeaked away from just such a situation. From posts past here, I would say they were "rescued" but let a whole pile of creditors down. I may be wrong! (Don't think so though...)
---
Could be this, don't know.

"The Dumfries House Health and Wellbeing Centre was opened by HRH The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay...
" Dubbed the 'Royal NHS ', Dumfries House offers couples and single women who have struggled to conceive a programme of complementary therapy.."
"Royal Health Service at Dumfries offers therapies to improve pregnancy chances."

"The Dumfries House Health and Wellbeing Centre, opened by HRH The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay on January 22, 2019, was made possible by the generosity of The Pureland Foundation and the Gabriel and Christine Chiu Family Foundation.

"In recognition .... these programmes are known as "The Prince’s Foundation Chiu Health and Wellness Programmes"

Daily Mail
"Bruno Wang, a deeply private – some might even say mysterious – individual, he rarely courts publicity.

"Still, he was willing to pose for `a photograph with Prince Charles in January 2019 at the opening of a health and wellness centre at Dumfries House, part of the Prince's charitable foundation.

"Behind them, a plaque unveiled moments earlier by the Prince prominently records that the centre was 'made possible by the generosity' of Mr Wang's foundation.

"What a contrast between this cheery image and another of 54-year-old Mr Wang which now, as then, features on the Taiwanese government's Ministry of Justice website.

"Alongside an appeal for information, Mr Wang's face looms from what is effectively a wanted poster accusing him of money laundering and being a fugitive from justice."

Russian donors were also involved, sending money through Lithuanian banks.

Guardian
"Detectives investigating cash-for-honours allegations involving the King’s Dumfries House-based charity, The Prince’s Foundation, are to take no further action.

"The Metropolitan Police said the decision followed advice from prosecutors and consideration of the information received to date.
Police launched an investigation in February last year following a series of newspaper articles accusing a former close confidant to the King, Michael Fawcett, of promising to help a Saudi billionaire donor achieve British citizenship and a knighthood."
WHAT the Fluffing Fluff!!!!!? (Trying out swearing in YouTube dog-swear) Cinnie, is this a joke??!!! It is repulsive.
Also, just goes to show, always avoid things boasting about "wellness". Here in NZ it means Forget about Healthcare, you didn't work hard enough to be "well".
---
You can add German Spitzes to the list. The Pup won't leave clumps, but since he rarely allows us to brush him (mum can give him baths but isn't allowed to brush him, I can bathe him and brush him but only as play, not proper grooming - it upsets him, likely due to over-stimulation), there's always hair floating everywhere. In our eyes, mouths, food (we cook and keep everything covered, but plated there's no saving it), his eyes, mouth etc.

My candle and soap making sessions are rare and require a lot of prep precisely because I have to clean up everything and kick him out of the kitchen (he knows not to join me now, unless I'm working very late or he's hungry and needs attention, and even then he'll come only when I'm working with wax which is easier to keep clean). Resin is a nightmare 😂 I simply don't craft when he's shedding 🤦

At least Smegs won't have that problem while making her jams and Minge candles - Sparry doesn't have much left to shed 😂

Pug "at home" situation here. I feel for you Chaos!
---
They had no choice it's all Harry's fault for being a dim twat. If they refused the match they would look racist , old fashioned. They were backed into a corner it would be a much bigger scandal than allowing it. It all worked out At the wedding she was popular now in 2024 she isn't invited to any A-List events shes a nobody. Who wants a friend who backstabs everyone ?
I think he wanted this situation. Skanky ho! The drama! The shit talk about family! Bring it on!

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Ooh you are good.

Thank you! I have very special relatives and used to watch Ekta Kapoor's (producer) "family drama" daily tv soaps back when they'd started and were crazy popular - intrigue, plotting and scheming almost 24×7 😂

According to those shows, Smegs is a total amateur. She'll just tweak her nose or lips or cheeks or get fillers. When characters on those shows had plastic surgeries, they would change completely and become another person! 😱

In fact, IIRC, one show has this plot where the husband goes missing or dies in an accident or something, a man pursues his widow and her in-laws are marrying them, when the husband turns up, having lost his memory. Meanwhile the wannabe groom's sister is obsessed with the husband and fakes a pregnancy(?) with him. At some point before or after she has plastic surgery and becomes a taller person with a different voice and body structure.

The actress playing the 'widow' (top third in the composite below) is now one of our Union Ministers. That's all I'll say 😂

0.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Getting slightly sick of Natasha Cannells now. It's one thing talking shit on here, but it's another level to actually sit down and talk into a camera slagging people off. That's a whole new world of narcissism. Just saying. I know it probably won't be a popular view. She seems bloody fixated by Meghan. It's like Meghan stole her husband or something. Enough is enough now.

View attachment 2859429
I think a lot of these youtubers seem to be fixated on all the drama around smegs and the sugars. I watched one the other day who was completely exhausted and wrung out by it all - and imo really needs to take a break, distance herself from the silly shite!!

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Well he ought to know, having dressed as one after his grandfather fought to keep them out.
What I find odd, is the theme of the party was Natives and Colonials.
(Apparently William or Kate went as a panther, in a leotard with a tail).

I'm surprised the woke crowd haven't leapt on this.

But given the theme Harry's two choices - according to him - in the "musty old shop" was RAF pilot or Nazi arm band.
I put it like this, because the costume was a khaki shirt and the said arm band.
Which makes me wonder if it really was a fancy dress shop or some version of Millets, that happened to sell ex army gear - and paraphernalia.

Neither of which particularly suits the theme.

• Heart
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
And from an old 70's disco hit.. 😄

Harry & Meghan #434 They call me Lady Bump it's no lie....waaagh
😃😃

".......... AND THEN , SHE DID A DIP..........
......ALMOST BROKE ME COCK.........
SHE WAS WAS GETTIN' DOWN,
THAT HOE WAS GETTIN' DOWN........."

😆😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart