Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said that charity visits are very stressful for the people they visit. All the organising, then the set up, cameras, etc.
He said their role is to put them at ease from the moment they arrive so the charities can enjoy it and get the most from it.
Basically…the visit is not about us!
BiB So the exact opposite of the Harkles! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
If it was dodgy, Catherine would be wearing her rings.

TBH, if William is anything like my husband, we're lucky that the top of George's head is there, they're all in focus and there isn't a huge thumb blocking half the picture 🤣
Let's be honest, Catherine sorted all the settings on the camera and someone loaded it to a tripod. All William did was press the remote button to trigger the photo 🤣🤣 Literally couldn't go wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So, by this token, every single picture taken of the Cambridge family must have someone clutching a newspaper? It doesn’t apply to ILBW and the Ginger Whinger as their appearance changes weekly so dating pictures is quite easy thanks to paint charts, facial alterations and amount of hair. Dear God, I hope none of those SS members are in positions of responsibility.
BIB
Unfortunately, I reckon they probably are in responsible positions.
I think this sort are all over the place - how else can we explain why nothing really works well anymore, why we are met with so many delays in so many areas, why we have to fill in DIE questionnaires all over the place, and why the customer is never right these days....?

Jobsworths have disappeared only to be replaced by those whose mantra is 'it's only worth doing if you make me feel good.'

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Let's be honest, Catherine sorted all the settings on the camera and someone loaded it to a tripod. All William did was press the remote button to trigger the photo 🤣🤣 Literally couldn't go wrong!
There speaks someone who has never met my husband 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
BIB
Unfortunately, I reckon they probably are in responsible positions.
I think this sort are all over the place - how else can we explain why nothing really works well anymore, why we are met with so many delays in so many areas, why we have to fill in DIE questionnaires all over the place, and why the customer is never right these days....?

Jobsworths have disappeared only to be replaced by those whose mantra is 'it's only worth doing if you make me feel good.'
One of the youtubers said that Sussex squad chief sarah data works at Google
---

TRG

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
TEN MILLION views. So far.

Poor Pablo. I can hear her screeching from here.
Catherine will do it again when she has her first official public outing. Hah!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
great thead title I can give my thoughts on this very telling picture now

Out of the two of them You would think Markus was the one married to smeg the way He is looking towards Her tells Me He is possibly more than a close friend

On the other hand Hazza looks and prob feels like a ' spare ' part He is not even clapping He is just sitting there looking gormless it would not surprise Me if Hazza is a Cuck He seems very passive He is not happy to be there next to Markus .

Markus looks very cofident & in control there
View attachment 2806240
He’s stoned. He’s gone to his happy place and there are little tweetie birds flying round inside his head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Okay, I have donned my tin foil hat.
What if Catherine is pregnant? Hyperemis Gravidarum. Usually abated between 12 and 20 weeks. Now my maths isn't great, but this would fit from Christmas to Easter?? Perhaps she was on total bed rest in hospital and monitoring? No idea, but you never know. Plus Uncle Gary was asked "where's Kate?" And mumbled " when she's ready to announce it". I thought Announce What???????
I tell you, I have every digit crossed! Probably shite, but we can hope!!!😁
The thought had crossed my mind too.... As she's wearing a jacket and sitting slightly forward - to perhaps hide a baby bump?

Equally this could be be supporting you and your tin hat 🤣😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Man!! I was just on X & reading a thread a Sugar posted w/the Wale’s new photo! Wow! Those people are psycho! 😧

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Thank you DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting the thread and congratulations YeltsinsTank on the title.

There's no satisfying some people.
No photo of Catherine they make wild conspiracy theories and after both the recent photos they are making new ones up.

Also has anyone seen Shushex.
Are there more tattlers missing from the thread.

• Wow
  • Sad
TEN MILLION views. So far.

Poor Pablo. I can hear her screeching from here.
Catherine will do it again when she has her first official public outing. Hah!
Just over an hour later and nearly 16million. America must be awake now.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.