Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for new thread and great title!

I've just been reading a report that Stoatess turned round to Stoat at the 'surprise' birthday farce and called him 'My love'.

I can't stop hearing it as 'Alright my love' in a Bruce Forsyth voice :ROFLMAO:
Say it in a Bristol or Somerset accent 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and @YeltsinsTank .

The Mothers Day photo seems slightly "off" to me, and Catherine looks very different to the TMZ pap shot a week ago, which was "off" too. I wonder if this is damage limitation.
The headlines are ambiguous, "First official photo since surgery".

There's lots of Wales trolling in Daily Express and Daily Mail comments sections and I suspect there are even worse being deleted. Why do they allow it but not allow legitimate questions about the Sussexes???

No wedding or engagement rings isn't significant, but even with zip undone getting into tight jeans would be painful. It would have been better if William had been in the photo, but if this is an old photo he'd look a bit fatter than now.

I beg to differ with Lady C, who says that the Sussexes are "taking advantage of KC's vulnerability and cancer...". I think both the Stoats and Chuck himself are using the current uncertainty to their own advantage. As Rebecca English said "Don't allow others to fill the silence for you" (owtte). Who is directing the press? Someone is, for sure.

Against all odds, headlines persist in reporting that the Stoats hope to reconcile and return to the country they despise. A statement from BP in line with the Coronation statement Chuck made "wishing them well overseas" would do us all a world of good. Tell them to remain there after so heroically breaking free of The Establishment.

Don't despair @Ndrangheta . I think Churchill also said "The darkest hour is before dawn."

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think there is anything off about the photo at all, it's a lovely photo that Prince William took, and last years was also of the kids with Catherine too, Father's day was just Prince William with the kids also, nothing unusual to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
A PALATE CLEANSE, UN AMUSE-BOOSH FOR JADED TATTLERS!

:coronation: :coronation: :coronation: :coronation: :coronation: :coronation: :coronation: :coronation: :coronation: :coronation:
A LOVING CARD
FROM DOWAGER QUEEN "MONKEYDUST" RAGLAND MOUNTEBANK -WINDSOR.
(aka DORRITTO, Inmate 25546, Grim Reaper, The Black Mamba)
Drug Dealer, Ho, Thief, Grave-Robber, Murder Suspect

download (20).jpeg

TO MY DARLING DAUGHTER WHO HAS MORE THAN FULFILLED OUR EXPECTATIONS...
From One Old Ho To Another. ..
Remember, Rachel...
"If you want somebody to buy the cow, don't give away the milk for free!".
HAPPY PRETEND MOTHERS DAY TO YOU, YOUR HOSTAGE, AND TWO CARTONS!
Mwah!
xxxxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Really - we must all pity those who never heard of evergreen trees
 the mind blowing tit online
 they couldn’t pronounce non deciduous never mind spell itđŸ€Ł ripping out the flowerbeds made me lolđŸ€Ł great to see Catherine! She is looking great!
Ta for new thread and great title👍

This is a bit mean but the photo with harry and marcus- i thought “ Matthew Perry is looking rough” đŸ€­ ( r.i.p )
It's wonderful to see Catherine and her lovely smile again. The thought of Smeg waking up to that, and her probable reaction, fills me with extreme joy. :devilish:

And it's absolutely hilarious seeing assorted Sugars on X, most of whom probably couldn't find the UK on a map, telling us all what kind of foliage we have or don't have at this time of year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Some wise hamster words for those despairing over the Harkles 😉
Polish_20240310_141310856.jpg

OK it was George Orwell really 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don't think there is anything off about the photo at all, it's a lovely photo that Prince William took, and last years was also of the kids with Catherine too, Father's day was just Prince William with the kids also, nothing unusual to me.
I hope so, but we just don't know and can't take anything at face value any more. Catherine looks really well in this photo, I hope she continues to recover and that KP will let us know how she's getting on now that she looks fine. Unfortunately (for me) I question everything now whereas before I was much more trusting. We'll see what pans out. If this is a real photo it will go a long way to silencing the conspiracy theorists.
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

It's wonderful to see Catherine and her lovely smile again. The thought of Smeg waking up to that, and her probable reaction, fills me with extreme joy. :devilish:

And it's absolutely hilarious seeing assorted Sugars on X, most of whom probably couldn't find the UK on a map, telling us all what kind of foliage we have or don't have at this time of year.
BIB
"Sugars....telling us all what kind of foliage we have ."

Most of them are illiterate and don't know what foliage is. Probably think it's a sex act...
(Ahem, I immediately identified it as Japonicus Williiammii Asiaiiiti Vulgaris". â˜ș )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t think there’s anything off with the photo either. Can’t we take it at face value and not think there’s anything dodgy about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I don’t think there’s anything off with the photo either. Can’t we take it at face value and not think there’s anything dodgy about it?
If it was dodgy, Catherine would be wearing her rings.

TBH, if William is anything like my husband, we're lucky that the top of George's head is there, they're all in focus and there isn't a huge thumb blocking half the picture đŸ€Ł

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
One thing I learned from the documentary- her paternal grandmother was an Italian princess - Brooke literally has noble blood!
I just googled that...

Shields has ancestral links with a number of noble families from Italy, in particular from Genoa and Rome.[8] These are namely (in chronological order of descent from 1355 to 1965) the Gattilusi-Palaiologos-Savoy, Grimaldi, Imperiali, Carafa, Doria, Doria-Pamphili-Landi, Chigi-Albani, and Torlonia dynasties.[8] Her paternal grandmother was Italian noblewoman Marina Torlonia di Civitella-Cesi, who was the daughter of an Italian prince and an American socialite.[8] Her great-uncle was the Italian nobleman Alessandro Torlonia, the husband of Infanta Beatriz of Spain.

Doria (family) - Wikipedia

God help us we'll be hearing Smeg is from the House of Doria next

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Okay, I have donned my tin foil hat.
What if Catherine is pregnant? Hyperemis Gravidarum. Usually abated between 12 and 20 weeks. Now my maths isn't great, but this would fit from Christmas to Easter?? Perhaps she was on total bed rest in hospital and monitoring? No idea, but you never know. Plus Uncle Gary was asked "where's Kate?" And mumbled " when she's ready to announce it". I thought Announce What???????
I tell you, I have every digit crossed! Probably shite, but we can hope!!!😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Okay, I have donned my tin foil hat.
What if Catherine is pregnant? Hyperemis Gravidarum. Usually abated between 12 and 20 weeks. Now my maths isn't great, but this would fit from Christmas to Easter?? Perhaps she was on total bed rest in hospital and monitoring? No idea, but you never know. Plus Uncle Gary was asked "where's Kate?" And mumbled " when she's ready to announce it". I thought Announce What???????
I tell you, I have every digit crossed! Probably shite, but we can hope!!!😁
I read somewhere that it was pregnancy related and I dismissed it but wouldn’t it be fabulous if true.
---
It’s the crypt isn’t it , not the actual St Paul’s church itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.