Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a simple girl at heart, it makes me really, REALLY happy to think that Mr & Mrs Sussex pay millions to get their ugly gobs in the news then along comes the PPOW...............one photo on Insta and it breaks the internet without it costing them a single penny
Yes Megsy wont be happy
Screenshot_20240310-151622_X.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
The POW was brutalized in the weeks leading up to Christmas…by H&W’s mouthpiece and their online smear team. We saw her bravely and loyally see thru all her commitments.
Perhaps she had some minor ‘abdominal surgery’ planned that did not ‘require’ months of recovery…but was ‘used’… as the premise to give her time to emotionally rest and recover out of the spotlight.

Unlike the Attention Piggies, she neither needs nor wants constant media attention.

Nor does she need to wear 15 pieces of expensive jewelry with her jeans. She, unlike the other, has nothing to prove.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
WTF are these???? Jesus christ 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 they look as if they belong on a 1/2 - tracked vehicle

Coco telephoned.....

He wants his shoes back

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
duck me, ahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Screenshot_20240310_153717_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Meghans plates hahahah

bleeping hell, she could float over to the Isle of Wight on those -
Save having to pay to use the Hovercraft 😃😃😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Watched Alan Titchmarsh on tv this morning just so I could see the interview with Edward. Such a lovely man, said how lucky he was to meet Sophie, proud of his children forging their own path. Proud to be Duke of Edinburgh and doing everything to live up to his father’s memory.
I think I’m a little bit in love with him now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
great thead title I can give my thoughts on this very telling picture now

Out of the two of them You would think Markus was the one married to smeg the way He is looking towards Her tells Me He is possibly more than a close friend

On the other hand Hazza looks and prob feels like a ' spare ' part He is not even clapping He is just sitting there looking gormless it would not surprise Me if Hazza is a Cuck He seems very passive He is not happy to be there next to Markus .

Markus looks very cofident & in control there
View attachment 2806240
Marcus looks like an aging snake and haz looks like a rat.

1710085929115.png
1710086070745.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Watched Alan Titchmarsh on tv this morning just so I could see the interview with Edward. Such a lovely man, said how lucky he was to meet Sophie, proud of his children forging their own path. Proud to be Duke of Edinburgh and doing everything to live up to his father’s memory.
I think I’m a little bit in love with him now
After watching a programme on their intensive charity work diaries , and how far ahead it's all planned, I've really warmed to them all. The Duchess of Edinburgh is a real asset and so lovely . Anne's diary is non-stop and she's in her 70s..........

• Heart
Reactions: 56
After watching a programme on their intensive charity work diaries , and how far ahead it's all planned, I've really warmed to them all. The Duchess of Edinburgh is a real asset and so lovely . Anne's diary is non-stop and she's in her 70s..........
He said that charity visits are very stressful for the people they visit. All the organising, then the set up, cameras, etc.
He said their role is to put them at ease from the moment they arrive so the charities can enjoy it and get the most from it.
Basically…the visit is not about us!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I could be VERY charitable to Arthur Chatto....

Mmmmmmm. Lovely.......

He is in The Marines , but when he comes out , may be given future Charitable roles by the R.F.

Gratuitous photos of the adorable young hunk.....😃🥵

arthur-chatto2-2000-02c8631a99f045a798ff676b0684aa99.jpg

arthur-chatto-royal.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.