Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey look! A shiny new thread!! Woo hoo!!
Conga rats to @YeltsinsTank 💪🏼🤣 Great thread title! 😂🤣

Here’s a thread suggestion last thread by one of our favorite “Old Muckers” @Nuttynana 😂 🥰

Harry and Meghan #424 Fright In White Satin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Thanks for the new thread! I actually think Charlotte is the one that gives away how recent this photo is-she looks so much older than the last time we seen her at Christmas. She is also the double of the late Queen

• Heart
Reactions: 63
And twit Of The Week award goes to.......

View attachment 2806243
So, by this token, every single picture taken of the Cambridge family must have someone clutching a newspaper? It doesn’t apply to ILBW and the Ginger Whinger as their appearance changes weekly so dating pictures is quite easy thanks to paint charts, facial alterations and amount of hair. Dear God, I hope none of those SS members are in positions of responsibility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thanks for starting this new thread @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and to @YeltsinsTank for the fab title.

What date was it that Harold was told “No extra security for you, sir” by the judge and he threw a hissy fit and said he was going to appeal, AGAIN? Only I thought somebody posted on here that a judge had to give him permission to appeal again and he had 7 days to get that permission.

Are the 7 days up yet and have we had any news about whether he can appeal AGAIN or not, I can‘t remember seeing anything?

• Wow
Reactions: 43
great thead title I can give my thoughts on this very telling picture now

Out of the two of them You would think Markus was the one married to smeg the way He is looking towards Her tells Me He is possibly more than a close friend

On the other hand Hazza looks and prob feels like a ' spare ' part He is not even clapping He is just sitting there looking gormless it would not surprise Me if Hazza is a Cuck He seems very passive He is not happy to be there next to Markus .

Markus looks very cofident & in control there
GILCs-naAAA6gOt.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Smeg's dancing on the graves
She's dancing on the graves
She's a glorious feeling
Backgrid's papping again
She's laughing at Uvalde
Remember the school
The sun's in her heart
And Haz grins like a fool
Let security chase
Grieving moms from the place
Come on with the graves
She's a smile on her face
She struts round with flowers
Pose for Netflix for hours
Just dancing, dancing on the graves

singing-in-the-rain-don-lockwood.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thanks for the new thread! I actually think Charlotte is the one that gives away how recent this photo is-she looks so much older than the last time we seen her at Christmas. She is also the double of the late Queen
That was my thoughts re Charlotte. I suspect the jeans could be a maternity type ones, and the leaves on the tree, they live in Windsor it is a couple of degrees warmer than certain parts of the uk. Here in Cheshire our blossom trees are out (early). The wedding ring. I don’t wear any jewellery around the house and she doesn’t have any earrings in too. plus would she smile so beautifully if she was to separate from William, when he is taking the photo?!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hahaha! This isn’t about Smeg’s but certainly does undermine her claim that she’s a “Best Selling Author!” The NY Times and their ranking system is bullshit & The Bench is STILL exuding a stench & should have been excluded!!
IMG_6713.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I think that picture was taken inside a conservatory because the greenary behind them looks like a delicate plant/tree the sort that is grown inside

okay just looked again and it is taken outside lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her teeth look bigger than they did at Christmas, definitely recent. Actually, all three children look older than at Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That was my thoughts re Charlotte. I suspect the jeans could be a maternity type ones, and the leaves on the tree, they live in Windsor it is a couple of degrees warmer than certain parts of the uk. Here in Cheshire our blossom trees are out (early). The wedding ring. I don’t wear any jewellery around the house and she doesn’t have any earrings in too. plus would she smile so beautifully if she was to separate from William, when he is taking the photo?!
Look how sad and empty the flower bed looks. Just like it should at this time of year.

Of course this photo was taken last year so William must have ripped up all of the flowering plants to make the photo look like it was taken recently just in case he killed Catherine and she needed cloning [/SARCASM]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
We all knew she paid, but she paid for EVERYONE!!! What a loser!! 😂🤣😂🤣
(The comments on CDAN are delicious!)
IMG_6715.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Her teeth look bigger than they did at Christmas, definitely recent. Actually, all three children look older than at Christmas.
Oh I need another cup of coffee…I thought you were talking about Catherine’s teeth for a moment 🤦🏻‍♀️

On another note, I’m somewhat bummed my husband and I are no longer stationed at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio. I would have had my tomatoes ready for those two idiots. And Austin is a short drive from there as well, so I’d have been willing to heckle the harkles at her panel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thanks for new thread and great title!

I've just been reading a report that Stoatess turned round to Stoat at the 'surprise' birthday farce and called him 'My love'.

I can't stop hearing it as 'Alright my love' in a Bruce Forsyth voice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.