Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really - we must all pity those who never heard of evergreen trees… the mind blowing tit online… they couldn’t pronounce non deciduous never mind spell it🤣 ripping out the flowerbeds made me lol🤣 great to see Catherine! She is looking great!
Ta for new thread and great title👍

This is a bit mean but the photo with harry and marcus- i thought “ Matthew Perry is looking rough” 🤭 ( r.i.p )
I'm well impressed with how many Americans are experts on British horticulture 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thank you @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and @YeltsinsTank .

The Mothers Day photo seems slightly "off" to me, and Catherine looks very different to the TMZ pap shot a week ago, which was "off" too. I wonder if this is damage limitation.
The headlines are ambiguous, "First official photo since surgery".

There's lots of Wales trolling in Daily Express and Daily Mail comments sections and I suspect there are even worse being deleted. Why do they allow it but not allow legitimate questions about the Sussexes???

No wedding or engagement rings isn't significant, but even with zip undone getting into tight jeans would be painful. It would have been better if William had been in the photo, but if this is an old photo he'd look a bit fatter than now.

I beg to differ with Lady C, who says that the Sussexes are "taking advantage of KC's vulnerability and cancer...". I think both the Stoats and Chuck himself are using the current uncertainty to their own advantage. As Rebecca English said "Don't allow others to fill the silence for you" (owtte). Who is directing the press? Someone is, for sure.

Against all odds, headlines persist in reporting that the Stoats hope to reconcile and return to the country they despise. A statement from BP in line with the Coronation statement Chuck made "wishing them well overseas" would do us all a world of good. Tell them to remain there after so heroically breaking free of The Establishment.

Don't despair @Ndrangheta . I think Churchill also said "The darkest hour is before dawn."
I agree it seems a bit off. But to me she looks uncomfortable - maybe in pain? It is sticking out that she is seated in a chair that looks out of place and so near the house, we are accustomed to pictures in the park, playful and in the middle of movement. I think that whatever she has is not easy and I really hope she gets well soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Disgusting old tart with your crutchless knickers just get a grip,anyway he is coming this way to be tended and coached by me and Johnny.

bleeping filth on this forum and I am so easily shocked by this blatant filth and lechery.😂😂😂😂😂
Well I love this filth and lechery. Long may it continue. 🤣🤣🍀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The thought had crossed my mind too.... As she's wearing a jacket and sitting slightly forward - to perhaps hide a baby bump?

Equally this could be be supporting you and your tin hat 🤣😘
Daily Mail has an article about editing on the photo, and if you look there are more things that are wrong and it's definitely been fiddled with. I don't know what this means in relation to the car photo a week ago.

One comment was that the tree appears to be shedding leaves, not growing new ones.
Another was that KP managed to keep the TMZ photo out of the UK press as they had planned to release the Mother's Day one, but the contrast in Catherine's face a week apart has blown that out of the water as they weren't expecting the TMZ one.
Suggestions that Carole is looking after Catherine.
This is an earlier photo of PoW, and William didn't take it.
People say it's AI.

Unpopular opinion but this photo isn't right, was a botch job and could cause problems.
Even if one small detail is obviously edited, others could be. After Catherine being out of sight for over 2 months and conspiracy theories, KP can't afford any suspicion of fakery like we've put up with from the Sussexes for years.

ETA This is now all over the internet even NY Post.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2807087
This is from Megs speech 😁
Apparently she thinks that mothers of newborn babies spend all their time scrolling through social media 🙄
Well let’s face it, if you don’t have to look after said sprog then you have 24 hours in the day to scroll through social media. If you look after a newborn you don’t have time to cough, sneeze or f*rt, never mind look at SM!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Daily Mail has an article about editing on the photo, and if you look there are more things that are wrong and it's definitely been fiddled with. I don't know what this means in relation to the car photo a week ago.

One comment was that the tree appears to be shedding leaves, not growing new ones.
Another was that KP managed to keep the TMZ photo out of the UK press as they had planned to release the Mother's Day one, but the contrast in Catherine's face a week apart has blown that out of the water as they weren't expecting the TMZ one.
Suggestions that Carole is looking after Catherine.
This is an earlier photo of PoW, and William didn't take it.
People say it's AI.

Unpopular opinion but this photo isn't right, was a botch job and could cause problems.
Even if one small detail is obviously edited, others could be. After Catherine being out of sight for over 2 months and conspiracy theories, KP can't afford any suspicion of fakery like we've put up with from the Sussexes for years.

ETA This is now all over the internet even NY Post.
If the tree was shedding leaves they wouldn’t be bright green. They would be yellow or brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I must say that it looks as though Catherine has lost some muscle mass in her thighs. Although after a couple of months of convalescing it’s hardly surprising.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wtf are the DM doing?! Why are they continually sniping
Unpopular opinion but…there is obvious photoshopping on Charlotte’s sleeve. I’m not saying that the whole photo is fake, but this is very sloppy and it is unforced error on the part of the Wales’s team. They aren’t helping themselves with the nutty conspiracy theorists when they put out something with an editing error that glaring.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.