Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for new thread and great title!

I've just been reading a report that Stoatess turned round to Stoat at the 'surprise' birthday farce and called him 'My love'.

I can't stop hearing it as 'Alright my love' in a Bruce Forsyth voice :ROFLMAO:
Either she can't bear to say his name, forgot his name or has stripped him of his name and let's face it no one else wants to love him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I'm a simple girl at heart, it makes me really, REALLY happy to think that Mr & Mrs Sussex pay millions to get their ugly gobs in the news then along comes the PPOW...............one photo on Insta and it breaks the internet without it costing them a single penny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Thanks for new thread and great title!

I've just been reading a report that Stoatess turned round to Stoat at the 'surprise' birthday farce and called him 'My love'.

I can't stop hearing it as 'Alright my love' in a Bruce Forsyth voice :ROFLMAO:

Well she does have a Brucie bonus chin 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Thanks for the new thread & title

I do love the picture that KP issued today, if the sugars think a body double was used maybe they used one for Charlotte also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Smeg's dancing on the graves
She's dancing on the graves
She's a glorious feeling
Backgrid's papping again
She's laughing at Uvalde
Remember the school
The sun's in her heart
And Haz grins like a fool
Let security chase
Grieving moms from the place
Come on with the graves
She's a smile on her face
She struts round with flowers
Pose for Netflix for hours
Just dancing, dancing on the graves

View attachment 2806286

I watched the video of the birthday party in Uvalde. Disgusting.

1. She is holding the cake, thus ensuring that she, and not the birthday girl, is the center of attention
2. It’s filmed over the shoulder of the birthday girl, so, again, Meg is the center of attention
3. She sort of fudges over the birthday girl’s name
4. Harry in the back with his arms crossed with one on his shoulder…it looks like he is doing a modified version of the EDMR shoulder tapping thing he demonstrated.
5. This is nothing more than an “in person” paid Cameo

I love that while Megz was telling her dishwashing story AGAIN (this time with added sexist boys) Brooke Shields just said “At 11 I was playing a prostitute” If she meant this the snarky way I think she did…then mad props to Brooke. Brooke also had crippling PPD, so good on her for not witch slapping Megz’ complaint about social media during such a “sacred and tender” time.

I highly recommend Brooke’s documentary. She has come through public and constant exploitation with grace and class and genuine forgiveness. She took care of her mother to the end, even though no one would have blamed her had she cut off the awful Teri. One thing I learned from the documentary- her paternal grandmother was an Italian princess - Brooke literally has noble blood!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
That was my thoughts re Charlotte. I suspect the jeans could be a maternity type ones, and the leaves on the tree, they live in Windsor it is a couple of degrees warmer than certain parts of the uk. Here in Cheshire our blossom trees are out (early). The wedding ring. I don’t wear any jewellery around the house and she doesn’t have any earrings in too. plus would she smile so beautifully if she was to separate from William, when he is taking the photo?!
I suspect she was having a good day and it was a quick spruce up for the photo and then back to comfies and chill-hence no jewellery. As for the jeans they could be maternity style ones or she might have just not buttoned them up as the baggy jumper she is wearing will hide it. TBH that’s what I would do.
I suspect the Mother’s Day photo was always in the offing too.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry I couldn’t provide the link, but I’m certain someone can find it! Cry harder, Smegs!! 🤣🤣 “Wrinkles!” GREAT name!! 😂
IMG_6716.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I am honestly shocked that, with the coverage it gathered, no newspaper had the balls to underline a lot of what the ILBW was blabbing at SXSW:

• She felt the bullying the most whilst pregnant with both Archie and Lily but her "instinct" kicked in for her own preservation - she previously has claimed that she was suicidal when pregnant with Archie. So where was that instinct? Also, she claimed she was suicidal over the press, now she was being cyber bullied, in her words. So the stories don't add up, as per usual.
  • She was cyber bullied during Lily's pregnancy. Let us remember that it was during Lily's pregnancy that she negotiated, discussed the content and then went on Oprah for an interview accusing TRF of being racists and also bringing the Waity Katy story to the front. She ended the whole thing smiling big. She was also on the late stages of her pregnancy. So, she was not fragile and maybe the "online bullying" she now mentions was just people calling out her blatant lies or even just giving their opinion - and funny enough, no journalist came out to say that divergence of opinions or proving someone is lying on world TV does not constitute bullying.
  • Then she completely forgot to mention that herself and Hazno have personally called - and even briefed the press about it - a woman that was known as one of the biggest online bullies at the time, acting in their defence being aggressive to both other females online and bullying the now Princess of Wales.
  • She also called out female executives for talking about gender equity but not actually doing the work to implement it on the companies they work for. Let's just look at Archewell accounts and see that their lead executives are a man and a woman and the men earns almost the double than the woman.
  • Finally for someone who paid for a panel on Women's day, for someone who is trying to portray herself as a feminist and someone who has all women's back, as someone who is paying a PR firm to try and pretend the Haznos are closer to TRF, she had the right platform to address the scandalous bullying on the Princess of Wales and extend an olive branch that is not just a headline. But no, it was all, as always about Me Me Me.
So yeah, I am glad there is an online community doing the work that journalists have quit doing many moons ago.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Look how sad and empty the flower bed looks. Just like it should at this time of year.

Of course this photo was taken last year so William must have ripped up all of the flowering plants to make the photo look like it was taken recently just in case he killed Catherine and she needed cloning [/SARCASM]
Really - we must all pity those who never heard of evergreen trees… the mind blowing tit online… they couldn’t pronounce non deciduous never mind spell it🤣 ripping out the flowerbeds made me lol🤣 great to see Catherine! She is looking great!
Ta for new thread and great title👍

This is a bit mean but the photo with harry and marcus- i thought “ Matthew Perry is looking rough” 🤭 ( r.i.p )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve put a few archived articles under Uvalde in MM solo projects. I’ll name and date them when I can get to my laptop later in.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
re the alledged online bullying there were a few arrests over some online bullying & Also ex Disgraced DJ Danny Baker lost His job over the nasty tweet He posted & quite rightly so ,

So Yes there was a bit BUT it was dealt with quite swiftly with no drama etc

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What a lovely picture of a loving family! Those children adore their Mother…there is no mistaking it. Their family happiness is on their faces!

Love like that is the hardest won prize…it is the one true badge of family authenticity. You can’t buy it like Markle’s awards.

I love that this was done on THEIR timing, on a most appropriate day… not on demand from the media or the Sugars. William is showing his strength here. So well done!

Meanwhile the Fake Frauds are on a clean-up tour. How many days this year have they been far away from their children…on some Pretend Royal Progress? They are building her ‘brand’…not building a happy family.

Of course, she had to go to Uvalde…they both know how much those photos of her odious self-serving ‘grief’ hurt her. Perhaps we will see her genuflecting to a photo of the late Queen today…claiming it is her nightly routine. ‘We were so close, I still curtsey to her every night.”

We might get a ‘Meg as Madonna’ counterploy very soon, however. They are becoming so amusingly predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The Turnips of Montecito are out looking for their cabbage patch kids....
Polish_20240310_130836091.jpg

Still at least Meg looks better dressed here 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
No matter WHAT they do, WHO they pay, how MUCH they pay, they will NEVER be able to fix their image! When a Narcissistic Sociopath is the prime driver of your “brand,” you WILL fail over and over and over again!
They are DESPISED everywhere!
They are the laughing stock of the world, and it brings me IMMENSE pleasure to watch vile human beings like them slowly lose it ALL! 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.